Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t see her downsizing - one mill wouldn’t get you much in London… not in a fancy area and let’s face it Ash is not exactly a woman of the people.

Maybe they are trying to release equity and make a profit. They probably benefited from zero stamp duty when they bought the Essex place and perhaps a Frinton move is on the cards after all!

Reactions: 10
I really am waiting for her to cry privacy issues and blame it on the ‘trolls’.

Hinch said it was privacy / problems with neighbours, then her husband had to state it wasn’t neighbours but was because of press intrusion. (When actually it was because they just wanted to move house but god forbid they just said so.)

It’s the suddenness that makes it so odd. And they’ve just had the garden done, made the big thing of entertaining outside etc. plus introduced Rara and said last week about Ada starting at the childminder.

Reactions: 16
Recognised there House straight away on Rightmove. Wonder where they are moving too

Reactions: 5
I really am waiting for her to cry privacy issues and blame it on the ‘trolls’.

Hinch said it was privacy / problems with neighbours, then her husband had to state it wasn’t neighbours but was because of press intrusion. (When actually it was because they just wanted to move house but god forbid they just said so.)

It’s the suddenness that makes it so odd. And they’ve just had the garden done, made the big thing of entertaining outside etc. plus introduced Rara and said last week about Ada starting at the childminder.
I agree. In which case maybe it’s really true that he’s got a new job?

Reactions: 5
They might be fleeing in disgrace for all we know: given she’s constantly got her tits out and TNB insists on only ever wearing Peter Stringfellow PE shorts, wouldn’t be surprised if the priest next door reported them for indecent exposure.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Part of me hopes that they're making an escape from Brentwood and also from the insta-content lifestyle, but somehow I think it's more likely that as soon as they move there will be a big Hello spread arranged and many details posted online before they were even unpacked

Reactions: 8
If I remember rightly I don’t think she made a big thing of moving to Essex and she just did it. I think she hoped to do the same but because of her really toxic behaviour over the last couple of years, people are far more interested (not in a good way Ash). She also wasn’t selling last time so no Rightmove. I wouldn’t be able to identify the houses of the majority of the people I follow. That’s the problem with advertising distinctive gardens, art, bathrooms, beds, flooring etc etc. Maybe that’s been the master plan. Maybe she hopes there is a super fan with a spare 1.5 million hanging around!

Reactions: 11
I seem to recall that she did talk about the Essex move as being something of a trial that she was prepared to test out, but I thought it was more in relation to her moving out of London, I would be very surprised if they're selling up to move back to London.

someone should really be emailing Sainsbury's with the link to that preloved site! wonder what they would make of their ambassador flogging the clothes that she got sent for FREE! if I didn't have 2 kids running rings around me I'd be on it!
---
also interesting reading on the A.Rivers Property company - looks like it has been loaning money to Ash...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder why Tommy isn’t named on the Alf&Ada company. It’s Ash and her brother. Isn’t that a bit insulting to TNB? And means if Ash and TNB split up, Ash effectively has total control.
I think @MidnightRambler mentioned above (or someone else) that it was essentially to do with safeguarding & two parents can't be directors of their child's companies. So A.N Other adult has to also be involved.

Happy to be corrected on this though.
---
I said this at the time: Fuse help parents set up business affairs for children (and even animals sometimes) as it’s been a murky world where parents can be directors and take directors loan payments from their children’s earnings. Not even famous parents, think of the amount of random kids that are in anything from nappy ads to sweet, cereal, cleaning product adverts etc etc.

This has the added bonus of allowing Ashley to offset some taxable earnings as well I guess.

It’s all starting to look very desperate however, also makes me more certain than ever that she had the kids as a career move. Hasn’t gone too well for her!
Oh. This is the post. Definitely mis-read it.

Reactions: 6
I think @MidnightRambler mentioned above (or someone else) that it was essentially to do with safeguarding & two parents can't be directors of their child's companies. So A.N Other adult has to also be involved.

Happy to be corrected on this though.
---

Oh. This is the post. Definitely mis-read it.
It’s probably all totally fine but it would be more balanced if it were one of TNB’s family (eg Nana, who has an active part in the children’s lives) as the second person, rather than one of Ash’s siblings.

She never had anything before for Alf, I know he wasn’t really ‘used’ for ads but it’s coincidental timing with the house now too.

Reactions: 7
Probably been getting sage advice from Ryan Thomas, the worlds easiest living, rolls royce driving unemployed bankrupt 🙄

Reactions: 11
It doesn’t make sense for Ada to be Adaline if Alfie isn’t Alfred. Ada and Alf/ie match better.

It’s also kinda sad she gets two middle names when her sibling doesn’t. So not only does she have a long form name, she has two middle names.

All that crap about why she chose the name Ada when it isn’t even the name she chose.

It’s all lies!

CAN YOU COPE?!

Reactions: 15
What’s the link for her pre loved shite?
I’m nap trapped and will gladly contact Sainsbury’s on all their platforms
*eta - honestly how bleeping embarrassing to be selling items you’ve been gifted. Brand new baby stuff I’ve bought I’ve given away for free to other mums in my community when I no longer need things. This is why Ashley has 0 mum friends because she’s a conservative loving scrounger

Reactions: 22
At what point does she just accept that she’s not “sizing up” it’s just her size? For someone that bangs on about body confidence or whatever, it’s painfully obvious that she hates being “bigger” and is dying to get back to her pre-kids, skinny self.
C43AAC57-9AC1-4449-A976-AFFF6DBA7D16.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.