Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a weird video. You don’t snog your siblings. Put the bleeping camera down and teach appropriate behaviour. It’s actually made me quite uncomfortable, watching that.
Every interaction between the two children makes me very uncomfortable and I have to wonder why she continues to show us this as it really suggests that she isn't giving Alf appropriate boundaries around his little sister (and all too often the way he is with Ada leaves me thinking that Ash is lucky there haven't been any injuries). My two (similar ages to Ashley's) play on the same playmat and I am watching like a hawk to make sure that my boy understands that he needs to tone down his 'rough and tumble' side when close to his sister. I also have no photos or videos of these interactions unless there is someone else in the room because I firmly believe that I can't be recording the moment and also be able to step in if there is any danger.

Reactions: 19
She just has no idea how to be a parent. It’s as simple as that. It’s more than shouting kiiiiiiiiiiiiind hands and telling Ada that Alf loves her. And Trashley hasn’t got time for that bcoz she’s too busy fluttering her eyelashes on Instagram.

Reactions: 13
“He always kicked when I was in/near water” … how many time were you in water in lockdown? What happened to not being able to do anything while pregnant 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seems like TNB has to be very OTT with Alf to get a reaction. He’s always astride him, big tickles, lots of stimulation and in his face - Alf is repeating this with Ada. You barely see Ash interact with Alf but for sitting him in her knee where there’s space Ada isn’t taking and posing with a book or sitting on the floor for a few mins so it seems Alf is just copying the actions of TNB.
Remember when he sucked his tongue or licked his neck?!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
It was the same too with Alf and Snoop. She couldn’t manage to model to Alf how to behave around Snoop, and she couldn’t manage to put any kind of boundaries in place for Snoop so that Alf was safe.

Off Snoop went back to her parents.

Reactions: 12
Omg the way he slammed that train into Ada’s face 😱😱😱 genuinely could break her nose doing that and there’s no teaching him right from wrong!?!?

It’s hard to even know where to start these days. Is she a psychopath? How does she have so little empathy for poor Alf that she thinks it’s ok to post a photo of him with a tear literally rolling down his face while she finds it hilarious?

She talks about instinct but she doesn’t have any. I gasped aloud and reacted to Alf bashing the toy train into Ada’s face, yet she doesn’t seem to care whatsoever about how he treats her (it’s not his fault at all that she isn’t guiding him and teaching him what is safe/respectful). Like many of you have said, the fact she’s ok to let him climb all over her and repeatedly kiss her like that is frankly disgusting as she’s not teaching him to respect his own sister let alone other women and people in general down the line.

Reactions: 23
“We used it so much with alf” … I mean … did you? Or did you have a tripp trapp with a baby set??
No ikea cushion in sight. It’s not like our Ashley to lie 🙀🙀
Why in the utter duck is that kid wearing a bowtie?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ada starting childminders in September 🤣
WHAT? Ashley doesn’t even have a
Proper job! And Ada will only be 6 months old? Do we think she’s hating motherhood with ada more than she’s letting on?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
On a serious note, what if she won’t take a bottle though? At 6 months milk is still the main source of nutrition and calories. She can’t just chuck 3 pouches and melty sticks meals a day at Ada and off she goes two days a week!

Reactions: 9
TROLLS! Trashley has such a busy job that requires lots and lots and lots and lots of childcare. How dare you expect her to spend time with her own children? TNB gets to go to work so why shouldn’t she get to flutter her eyelashes all day?

Also, how much paternity leave does TNB have left to take? Is this when they were planning the American road trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
TROLLS! Trashley has such a busy job that requires lots and lots and lots and lots of childcare. How dare you expect her to spend time with her own children? TNB gets to go to work so why shouldn’t she get to flutter her eyelashes all day?

Also, how much paternity leave does TNB have left to take? Is this when they were planning the American road trip?
lots of companies - particularly in tech/trading/banking give enhanced. I think his company give 8 weeks (not sure if this is on top of or inclusive of stat pay)

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand the breast feeding content anymore, why is she ramming it down everyone’s throats. She can’t post without breast feeding. It’s infuriating me. Nothing wrong with breast feeding at all but we all know she does it why do we need her stories to be with her boob out every. Single. Time!!!!!!!

Lots of people have no choice but to put their kids in childcare from early on because they need to go back to work to earn money. Ashley does not and also has the world’s dumbest and most flexible ‘job’.

It’s almost as if she had Ada for #content and now can’t wait to palm her off… oh wait.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.