Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think nana takes him, makes herself available so much etc because he has some niggles re the way ashley and tommy do things. She knows that if she has alfie then he is nurtured and well cared for.
Probably has lots of thoughts re ashley and knows if she says anything, she can stop contact etc so probably best keeping her mouth shut

i hope he is there for the summer, he will he cared for andnwon Have a phone shoved in his face

that video re the pram is a setup, she spenda half her sad little days not drinking from a stanley cup and rwading here. So that video is a nice way of highlighting how he can climb to stop us nasty trolls saying he NEEDS HIS bleeping HIPS CHECKED ASHLEY.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
bleeping awful day to go to a lido! 16 degrees and absolutely pissing it down.

All babies are water babies when they’re in the womb you idiot. It’s called amniotic fluid. It doesn’t require you to name them after a natural watercourse and peddle a narrative that they’re amazing at swimming and love being in a pool.

She looks as happy as Alf looks cold and miserable. Says it all really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This has totally enraged me ! I don’t have children but how could any mother be laughing at this when it’s quite clear to see the child is visibility upset and crying. Certainly doesn’t look like the cosy, sleepy, happy cuddly towel pictures I see of my friends children after swimming/beach day etc 🤬🤔

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What happened to her spiel about putting babies in blue swimsuits?
I thought this too. But this one was adgifted and if she was to follow the advice she shared it would mean spending money on her first born BOY which she can’t do bcoz patriarchy or something!

Reactions: 15
This has totally enraged me ! I don’t have children but how could any mother be laughing at this when it’s quite clear to see the child is visibility upset and crying. Certainly doesn’t look like the cosy, sleepy, happy cuddly towel pictures I see of my friends children after swimming/beach day etc 🤬🤔
Wow. She’s a nasty POS 🤬 My heart breaks for him. It really really does

This is not about tearing down a woman’s looks but about Ash’s “embrace ageing, wrinkles are great, I’ve learned to love myself” bullshit.
We know she’s overdoing the Botox due to her frozen face but she’s actually starting to get negative side effects now. Notice the lines on her nose and dent about the eyebrow. Such a hypocrit!
IMG_8872.jpeg
IMG_8873.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is not about tearing down a woman’s looks but about Ash’s “embrace ageing, wrinkles are great, I’ve learned to love myself” bullshit.
We know she’s overdoing the Botox due to her frozen face but she’s actually starting to get negative side effects now. Notice the lines on her nose and dent about the eyebrow. Such a hypocrit!
View attachment 2326687View attachment 2326688
can't crows feet be botoxed? They are very pronounced. Her injector should suggest it

Reactions: 3
i always thought this of her. she hasnt changed from the mic days. still self centred.ego fueled mean girl. spoilt,has to have her own way and not seen herself as a princess but more queen bee.
everything ahs to go her way. she blames things that dont on others. and anything she does is for the benefit of her.
shes not grown up at all.and seems to be stuck in the mean girl at 15 mindset

Reactions: 9
On another note I am loving everyone calling her out for advertising her free/gifted £50 Stanley cups lol she would advertise a hanky atm if the money was right.

Reactions: 11
On another note I am loving everyone calling her out for advertising her free/gifted £50 Stanley cups lol she would advertise a hanky atm if the money was right.
But guys she only works with brands that she actually uses, she turns down lots of jobs even after content has been created! She really thinks her followers are stupid.

• Haha
The male comments on that ‘hot mom summer’ reel (lol isn’t she a self proclaimed Londoner? We say mum) are disgusting. She knows she has followers perving over her and continues to share pictures of Ada breastfeeding up close & her kids in swimmers. Disgusting.

Reactions: 11
But guys she only works with brands that she actually uses, she turns down lots of jobs even after content has been created! She really thinks her followers are stupid.
Oh for sure. She's good like that.

My favourite one was when she advertised reusable nappies one week, and pampers the next.

What. A. Tool.

Reactions: 10
I still can’t believe she put Alf naked in a toy pram, and handed him chicken crisps. So she could mock him
---
Listening again I do think it sounds more like "Mummy pushing it"
As others have said, regardless, she's too busy filming him to give him 1-1 and he was obviously unsupervised or supposed to be under Ash's supervision if no one else knows how he got there. My toddler isn't always supervised but they can't wander outside.

Glad Nurse NNB has noticed his lack of ability with climbing but she'd done a great job of revealing their exact location with the landmarks in the background.
It’s 100% “mummy put in it”
---
So weird Alf is in blue after her sharing that pic about water safety. Wtf

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Don’t know about anyone else but when my toddlers have learnt a new skill or are doing something they’re proud of, like swimming, it’s always ‘mummy! Mummy! Look!’ literally on repeat.

Alf doesn’t look or acknowledge her once whilst swimming. He’s completely shut down avoiding eye contact with her 💔

Hes doing fab in the pool but I can’t help but notice the weird shunting, like a mermaid swim he does. It seems he struggles to kick his legs freely

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s such a narcissist she has to make an “excuse” for why her 2 year old wears arm bands. It doesn’t fit her narrative of him being a water baby / swimming genius. Why even comment on the fact he’s got floats on?! Why not just say how she loves seeing him so happy and not make everything about how well he is performing for her.

Reactions: 9
can't crows feet be botoxed? They are very pronounced. Her injector should suggest it
That would be a huge giveaway though wouldn’t it 😂 She doesn’t want people knowing 😂🙄
---
Also, her sister must’ve had her baby or is due very soon! That’ll be another NNB stint cos god forbid she had to take Alf to meet his new cousin

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.