Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe she put Alf naked in a toy pram, and handed him chicken crisps. So she could mock him
---

It’s 100% “mummy put in it”
---
So weird Alf is in blue after her sharing that pic about water safety. Wtf
I agree, I think she most definitely put him in there, and he's getting frustrated trying to tell everyone that. The same way that he apparently climbed into the doona all by himself as she acted so surprised he was in there, even though he was clearly saying 'mummy put in it' in that video aswell.
I think she does these things thinking they will make funny content, but because she underestimates Alf so much and still doesn't see him as a little person capable of conversation, she doesn't consider the fact he's able to tell everyone how he got in there.
I just can't fathom sticking my toddler outside in the rain in just a nappy, all to try and get lols on Instagram. Or that picture where she's grinning away with poor little Alf. Why would you share that? He doesn't look sleepy, he just looks sad. Yet apparently it 'makes her laugh so much'. Imagine looking at a picture like that of your child and thinking it's funny? There's something wrong with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I agree, I think she most definitely put him in there, and he's getting frustrated trying to tell everyone that. The same way that he apparently climbed into the doona all by himself as she acted so surprised he was in there, even though he was clearly saying 'mummy put in it' in that video aswell.
I think she does these things thinking they will make funny content, but because she underestimates Alf so much and still doesn't see him as a little person capable of conversation, she doesn't consider the fact he's able to tell everyone how he got in there.
I just can't fathom sticking my toddler outside in the rain in just a nappy, all to try and get lols on Instagram. Or that picture where she's grinning away with poor little Alf. Why would you share that? He doesn't look sleepy, he just looks sad. Yet apparently it 'makes her laugh so much'. Imagine looking at a picture like that of your child and thinking it's funny? There's something wrong with her.
He has a tear falling down his cheek. He isn’t sleepy, he’s crying / sad and what does his narcissist mother do. Oh yes, the most obvious and maternal thing. Grabs her phone, smiles like she’s having the time of her life (well she can see herself on camera so she is happy) takes a picture and shares it with hundreds of thousands is people. Poor little Alf. My heat breaks for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This, all of this. To me it 100% sounds like "mummy put in it" not "pushing it" and he's frustrated at not being listened to. Also the disbelief in the voices behind "never seen him climb like that/ struggles with stairs" speaks volumes. But if they agree with us, why are they not raising that perhaps something is wrong if a 2.5yr old struggles with stairs and isn't trying to climb everything in sight?

She is an awful person for posting her crying child and laughing at him. No idea how to read him and his emotions. twit.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I really hope she’s had some crappy dm’s about her actions towards Alf. Not a single person is advocating for that little boy. Only us trolls 😔

Reactions: 8
They’re going against everything the swimming lessons are teaching by using armbands in between. The lessons teach how to stay afloat safely by yourself, and the armbands are confusing that message.

You wouldn’t let go of a 2.5 year old in water anyway, would you? So why does he need a floatation aid?

Have we discussed before some kind of neurodivergence for Ashley? The lack of awareness towards others and egocentricity seems very pronounced

Reactions: 5
The way Alf is sticking his tongue is down defenceless Ada’s throat is just bleeping weird. Why does she allow this?!!! Sit and play WITH them so he knows what to do with her, it’s not bleeping hard! What if someone does that them when they’re older? They’ll see it as a normal behaviour! Teaching consent from young is SO important.

For a feminist she seems more than ok for a male to straddle and overpower her precious baby girl 🤢

Reactions: 19
I really feel she posts things that will set us off deliberately so she can then says poor me, those mean trolls! And I am definitely about to oblige! Why show Alf shoving a train in Ada’s face? The kissing thing is just weird. When she talks to Ada her eyes light up and she does seem to genuinely love her but poor Alf! She doesn’t have to do letters and numbers, she has to talk to him. Ask him questions, show him that he matters. Not just kind hands, do you love your sister, your sister loves you etc etc. it’s all about Ada still and we know Ada takes a bottle so give her to Nana and spend time with Alf. I sometimes think maybe she does do the odd bathtime with him or take him to the playground on his own occasionally but doesn’t show us because this way she gets the attention she wants from us??

Reactions: 9
Have we discussed before some kind of neurodivergence for Ashley? The lack of awareness towards others and egocentricity seems very pronounced
I’m ND, as is my child, and I can safely say we are nothing like her! Infact the awareness and empathy is probably more acute (and sometimes detrimental). I think she is just a huge narc among other things…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a weird video. You don’t snog your siblings. Put the bleeping camera down and teach appropriate behaviour. It’s actually made me quite uncomfortable, watching that.

Reactions: 20
Doesn’t TNB stick his tongue in Alf’s ear? I think we’re asking for too much by expecting any sort of boundaries.

Reactions: 18
This is not about tearing down a woman’s looks but about Ash’s “embrace ageing, wrinkles are great, I’ve learned to love myself” bullshit.
We know she’s overdoing the Botox due to her frozen face but she’s actually starting to get negative side effects now. Notice the lines on her nose and dent about the eyebrow. Such a hypocrit!
View attachment 2326687View attachment 2326688
She definitely has had her crows feet done and this is it starting to wear off. Someone said on here before when you have Botox yourself you can instantly spot it on others, I stopped getting it myself because it would wear off after 2 months and I would get these exact same dents around my eyes when it was happening. Just not worth it 😅

skin and me. why do these (20 plus ive seen already!) act like they are the only ones to be paid by skin and me. or its something theyve been looking for. or its unique. something authentic. my god its like the astrid shaver. or hello fresh. YOUVE ALL GOT THEM. YOUR ALL DOING THE SAME bleeping PRODUCTS. they are using you and you look like a twit for trying to even attempt to look like this is a genuine " hi guys so let me tell you about this problem and how i fixed it" instead of this products got in touch with me,like 20million others inlfuencers and hereshow im selling it.

The way Alf is sticking his tongue is down defenceless Ada’s throat is just bleeping weird. Why does she allow this?!!! Sit and play WITH them so he knows what to do with her, it’s not bleeping hard! What if someone does that them when they’re older? They’ll see it as a normal behaviour! Teaching consent from young is SO important.

For a feminist she seems more than ok for a male to straddle and overpower her precious baby girl 🤢
This, I’m glad someone said it! The videos of Alf and Ada always make me feel so uneasy with the lack of boundaries. Obvs it’s innocent on Alf’s part but Poor Ada having to deal with him straddling her, poking and kissing her like that. As Trash always goes on about the importance of raising the next generation of boys and them being respectful, you’d think that would start with his sister!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This, I’m glad someone said it! The videos of Alf and Ada always make me feel so uneasy with the lack of boundaries. Obvs it’s innocent on Alf’s part but Poor Ada having to deal with him straddling her, poking and kissing her like that. As Trash always goes on about the importance of raising the next generation of boys and them being respectful, you’d think that would start with his sister!!
If she hasn’t had a single comment/dm about this I honestly despair for the human race

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.