Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a serious note, what if she won’t take a bottle though? At 6 months milk is still the main source of nutrition and calories. She can’t just chuck 3 pouches and melty sticks meals a day at Ada and off she goes two days a week!
My eldest daughter wouldn't take a bottle from me or my husband when she started at childminder when she was 16 weeks old....cos I had to return to work fulltime and commute 50 miles/day ....not sit around fluttering my eyelashes
childminder was brilliant at trying a variety of bottles/teats and eventually found a combination which worked! ....daughter continued to breastfeed from me until she was 13 months old and then drank cows milk from a bottle
if Ada doesn't take to bottle she can try a sippy cup
....so come September is Trashley going to be buggering off to carry on her amazing career and leaving TNB with both kids?...does this mean there will be no more breastfeeding stories/baps on display hallelujah!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
lots of companies - particularly in tech/trading/banking give enhanced. I think his company give 8 weeks (not sure if this is on top of or inclusive of stat pay)
That’s really good! Bet she never mentions it, she should be singing their praises.

Reactions: 2
Do we think this big family road trip is on the way? With the paternity leave?

Reactions: 4
She's absolutely going on holiday, she can't stay hanging around Essex/Frinton.

Imagine the crèche for both kids, babysitting services at night and multiple opportunities for Ash to photograph herself in various bikini's.

Reactions: 8
On a serious note, what if she won’t take a bottle though? At 6 months milk is still the main source of nutrition and calories. She can’t just chuck 3 pouches and melty sticks meals a day at Ada and off she goes two days a week!
She absolutely will though.

And of course she has made Tommy save his paternity leave so he can look after alf in the summer. So obvious 😂😂

Reactions: 10
She will miraculously take a bottle in time for September. Because she’s angel baby girl…

Reactions: 6
indeed! my wee one is 8 months and still won't take a bottle. starting daycare in 5/6 weeks but i have weaned down to 4 breastfeeds a day + 3 meals and snacks. she will only be missing one mid-morning feed but hoping daycare will be able to give her milk in some manner whether it's from a cup or even a fricking spoon. the difference is I'm down to £170 a week on stat pay (+husband's salary obviously) and I NEED to work. Ash wears a bikini in her garden and sucks out of a Stanley straw and makes thousands. Ada could easily stay at home for longer, Ash just doesn't want her to.

Reactions: 11
I honestly can't with the spelling / grammar / writing a completely different word anymore. Why on earth would she not proof what she posts? It's literally her only job (apart from superstar button pusher lest we forget). Post a photo and write about it. It's not that hard!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.