Ashley James #28 my body is Ada’s home, Alf’s is down the road

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought formula couldn’t attract points etc because if special offers and points were offered on it then people would chop & change brands to take advantage of offers which isn’t good for babies.
But make sure you jump on those bandwagons Ashley!

Reactions: 21
Ash’s version of knowing the alphabet up to the letter ‘S’

1) saying the letter K
2) saying Q in the wrong place
3) saying Q in the right place

(No shade to Alf but wtf is this woman on??????)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

1) saying the letter K

She's desperate for him to be some kind of prodigy but has zero other interest other than what she perceives to be him "showing off" but just because he can parrot doesn't mean he actually knows it. Wonder what his favourite letter is? Still yet to hear him say his days of the month.

Reactions: 12
I thought formula couldn’t attract points etc because if special offers and points were offered on it then people would chop & change brands to take advantage of offers which isn’t good for babies.
But make sure you jump on those bandwagons Ashley!
I don't know who picked her to front this campaign but surely an influencer who does actually bottle feed would have been better.

Reactions: 16

1) saying the letter K

I know. And you can hear the Lion King on the iPad so he's obviously not concentrating!

Reactions: 11
What is the point of her being in the metro fighting for formula when her kids haven’t had a drop of the stuff?

Reactions: 12
She's desperate for him to be some kind of prodigy but has zero other interest other than what she perceives to be him "showing off" but just because he can parrot doesn't mean he actually knows it. Wonder what his favourite letter is? Still yet to hear him say his days of the month.
I don’t think she has any time for him unless he’s some kind of ‘genius’ (which he isn’t). He doesn’t really fit her Insta image. I feel sad for the boy, Ashley is truly quite awful

Reactions: 11
She's massively pissed me off tonight. She was not stitched up incorrectly. There is a highlight on her page which says she wasn't stitched up incorrectly. Lie number 1.

She went to see a male gynecologist?! I'm soory, but after birth trauma would you jot want to see a female gynecologist?! I know I would.

The way she laughs and jokes the entire way through about paying for a private appointment and laughing about the "bum Dr".

At this point, she wouldn't know Trauma if it slapped her in her bleeping botoxed face. She makes a mockery of actual birth trauma, and it's winding me up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She's massively pissed me off tonight. She was not stitched up incorrectly. There is a highlight on her page which says she wasn't stitched up incorrectly. Lie number 1.

She went to see a male gynecologist?! I'm soory, but after birth trauma would you jot want to see a female gynecologist?! I know I would.

The way she laughs and jokes the entire way through about paying for a private appointment and laughing about the "bum Dr".

At this point, she wouldn't know Trauma if it slapped her in her bleeping botoxed face. She makes a mockery of actual birth trauma, and it's winding me up.
Imagine if she needed a colonoscopy or sigmoidoscopy?!....she wouldn't be laughing then

Reactions: 10
I’m sure she means that she has no part of Alf’s upbringing and everyone else teaches him these things 😂

Reactions: 7
The whole piles issue is another way to highlight she has no mates! You’ve only got to have a mums night out after quiz night and before you know it you’re talking birth stitches and piles. Or even down the park 😂 It’s so common, and not taboo - we just don’t bleeping air our anal issues on Instagram stories 🤮

Reactions: 17
also more lies (how can she possibly keep up with them all?!) as wasn't it just recently that she said Alf was super active and now she has admitted that he wants to be in the pram or carried everywhere?

maybe because of his obvious hip issues that you clearly still haven't investigated Ash??? while you're more interested in sorting the skin tags hanging out of your hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For the 91st time (in honour of Alfs favourite number) he cannot count to 100

I am bored to tears of this

Reactions: 16
She is the most unpleasant person I have ever come across. What has really come across over the last few months is how much she hates women. She goes on about the patriarchy but she continually gives passive aggressive digs at women who are different to her. She hates women, hates men and only loves herself.

Reactions: 23
Ashley, are you ok Hun?

In-between your child being a genius from watching the opening sequence of Lion King and Bluey keepy uppy (despite being on a screen time ban) and how you're still moaning about Alf sleeping and Ada being perfect (even though you didn't give him any sort of routine), you post this...

Good job you have the gonads as we established a long time ago TNB doesn't

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So she wasn't stitched up incorrectly?
No they meant to stitch her gob but stitched her fan up incorrectly on purpose. Bet they were Tattlers.
---
FYI Trash a "bum Dr" is either a colorectal surgeon or physician....who have gone extensive post graduate training and are highly qualified
The area of your body you're being all coy about because it's not your tits for once is the rectum
and btw you can help your with preventing piles returning or becoming worse by eating more fibre foods, (not a measly , crap all plants meal) not straining when you defecate that's poo to you and using stool softeners and/or topical treatments...ie haemorrhoid cream
thankyou for coming to my TED talk!
oh and now the 4 month sleep regression now starts with Ada waking at 4am....way to go girl!
You can also tell her you can use haemorrhoid cream on any eye bags you have due to sleep deprivision!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.