Ashley James #28 my body is Ada’s home, Alf’s is down the road

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a particularly nasty internal exam when my waters broke early which left me pouring with blood and the poor HCA who was with me didn’t know what to do or say as the dr who had just snapped a speculum inside me and sliced me open just shrugged and left…but when I went into actual labour 7 days later I was more worried about my babies safety to refuse an examination despite being pretty scared it would happen again!

and now baby is here…I’d also be more worried about cervical cancer being missed if I didn’t go for my smear.

I completely get that there are people out there who have genuine reasons to be worried about having one done. But she just jumps on any bandwagon going.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She doesn't know the difference between fact and fiction anymore. We see it constantly on her Instagram - from where Alf is, going to the vigil, when she films her reels etc etc.

And when she gets called out, she either ignores or goes into DARVO mode and everyone else is wrong for misinterpreting what she said.

Whoever posted that her Instagram is an extension of MIC and BB hit the nail on the head - her own scripted reality but she's dangerous with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also from that sleep deprivision story, does she think every other baby and toddler gets up at 730am?! ….. ‘this is what it’s like for most families’
No it’s not. I consider both of my kids good sleepers and they’re always up before 630. She has a deluded sense of reality and also gets off on playing the victim

Reactions: 15
Also from that sleep deprivision story, does she think every other baby and toddler gets up at 730am?! ….. ‘this is what it’s like for most families’
No it’s not. I consider both of my kids good sleepers and they’re always up before 630. She has a deluded sense of reality and also gets off on playing the victim
Exactly, both of my children have gone through stages of waking up really early, around 5am. That's just toddlers for you, there's nothing unusual about Alf and his sleep at all. And I don't know why she's harping on about what a difference it's making to their lives, Tommy's maybe, but she hasn't got up with Alf for about a year! She's still in bed at 9am most mornings!

Reactions: 12
T/W smear

I’m trying to find proof she has tweeted in the past saying she hasn’t had a test for years and was due one after Alf but refused to get one. Now she’s saying she’s had 2 since Alf. I don’t believe a bleeping thing she says
We’ve definitely discussed it. I’m certain.
I haven’t had mine, I’m overdue, I genuinely cannot even process the thought, and I was pissed off when she made a drama about not having hers.

I think she had it when she had one of the examinations before she was pregnant with Ada, when she found she wasn’t ‘stitched up wrongly’

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We’ve definitely discussed it. I’m certain.
I haven’t had mine, I’m overdue, I genuinely cannot even process the thought, and I was pissed off when she made a drama about not having hers.

I think she had it when she had one of the examinations before she was pregnant with Ada, when she found she wasn’t ‘stitched up wrongly’
💗💗 Wasn’t that the Mummy MOT where her muscles when into flight mode and not incorrect stitching? So it wouldn’t have been an NHS smear?

Reactions: 9
💗💗 Wasn’t that the Mummy MOT where her muscles when into flight mode and not incorrect stitching? So it wouldn’t have been an NHS smear?
Either that, or the consultant where she was given the letter advising a c section? I’m not sure.

You can pay for private smears easily. I’ve debated it because my old (brilliant) GP works at a private women’s health clinic nearby.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
'Can you believe this suit is Tu Clothing?!'

She has said that a few times when sharing ads/campaigns for Tu - isn't that basically implying that she thinks Tu are tit ... 'wow can you cope that it was actually crappy povo Tu that made this nice item?'
Worst ambassador ever.

How many times do you think TNB has held Ada now? 4 times in 4 months? One being the crappy Dj set..any others come to mind? 🧐🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'Can you believe this suit is Tu Clothing?!'

She has said that a few times when sharing ads/campaigns for Tu - isn't that basically implying that she thinks Tu are tit ... 'wow can you cope that it was actually crappy povo Tu that made this nice item?'
Worst ambassador ever.

How many times do you think TNB has held Ada now? 4 times in 4 months? One being the crappy Dj set..any others come to mind? 🧐🤔
Coming back from having her vaccines.

Reactions: 5
Liked the video last night where Alf was bashing TNB on the head with a soft toy and TNB ran out of shot - blatantly for no other reason than his hair was going to be messed up on camera.

ick x 1,000,000

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm so confused as to why the summer edit is being advertised now? Surely everyone has their summer wardrobe? Most high street shops are putting their summer stuff on sale now & getting ready for autumn....

Reactions: 12
I'm so confused as to why the summer edit is being advertised now? Surely everyone has their summer wardrobe? Most high street shops are putting their summer stuff on sale now & getting ready for autumn....
As soo as the schools break up in a couple of weeks we will be drowning in pumpkins

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we think Ada will be allowed summer clothes, seeing as she’ll outgrow them by next month let alone next year?

Reactions: 10
What babies are keeping those headbands on? Most pointless thing ever
I have an irrational hatred of them, have done for years (I think it started when a friend had adornments on her daughter's head that were massive and hideous). But now I have kids of my own I do think they could be quite a risk to the child.

Reactions: 14
It was sometime around then and she had a highlight talking about how one doctor has said she wasn’t stitched incorrectly after all. I remember screenshotting and posting it here but she’s deleted it! There’s just one frame left that’s hints at it. Sneaky witch covering her tracks

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.