Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
I reckon to be sharing these DMs criticising her terrible parenting in her stories, she must be getting loads along the same theme, and they are clearly bothering her. Tattlers keep it on Tattle (or at least should do!) so I’m hoping this means aside from us there is an increasing number of people out there who are waking up to the kind of person/parent Ashley James really is 🥳

Reactions: 18

willowtree2

VIP Member
‘Tommys given up his bank holiday to look after Ada’

What about NNB giving up hers to look after Alf? She really doesn’t consider him to be her problem does she? C’mon Nana. Grow some balls like your son and tell her to sort it the fuck out!

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
She is a true narc and doesn't feel empathy or guilt so she can understand that it's not normal. There is no point in anyone messaging her as I think she actually enjoys it as it's extra content.

@Jjsb you've summed it up perfectly. Tommy is a dad who puts in a day's graft and is bound by his employer so is slightly more restricted - I don't think anyone would criticise him.

It's a shame she doesn't look at NNB as a role model and think that's the kind of mum I want to be.

• Heart

Flossie2

VIP Member
Really disturbing that a 2 1/2 year old is in a meltdown over an ipad , the fact they’re filming it and sharing it is abhorrent when it’s solely their fault he’s in this state. ( who remembers the pic of him sat at a restaurant table on his own with it plonked in front of him)

They’ll be hoping some ‘expert’ swoops in and #gifts them help ( I’m not joking,I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what they’re after)

• Sick

Marmite.Crumpets

VIP Member
I just need to have a bit of a rant about her and how utterly shit she is. We see from her posts and stories that Alf is potentially stunted (W sitting, coordination when walking, non-independent eating / struggling to use fork etc. etc. etc.).

She does not seem in the least bit bothered. Why?! We're currently going through genetic testing with my 4yo and I'm terrified that they are going to find / flag something. It means that his future might look different. I'm worried sick - googling what condition he may have (if any) and how we can support him / what we can do to make sure he has the best possible life and that he thrives.

Does Ashley really not care enough about her son to address any of the issues he may have? How to support him so he doesn't W-sit. How to encourage him to walk properly / for longer... It actually just blows my mind how little she cares about that poor boy.

He's an innocent child. He didn't ask to be born. It makes me sick how she treats him.

• Heart
  • Sad

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
View attachment 2208479
Yes it is absolutely normal, but you don’t have to whack the whole boob out, one up one down is a great tip you learn from other mums and by ✨research✨
i can honestly say when i was with friends who Breast fed or when you see a BF mums at say cafe or shopping centre i have never ever seen one with an entire boob exposed by pulling it out of their top when feeding!
Im sure she does it deliberately hoping someone comments about covering up or a man makes her feel uncomfortable by looking! It must be so tiring being Ashley!

Cariad

VIP Member
Yes! _ she asked her followers if it was wrong to cancel his pet insurance because said "well 🤷🏼‍♀️ he's not really mine now"!!!! Does anyone remember!?? God I've just come out of a MRI scan and I'm thinking about this 🤣
Imagine if it had been a functional MRI , the areas which lit up would be interesting if it was Ash you'd been thinking about 😜
having just watched her latest stories moaning about Alf's early waking....well you made a rod for your own back by not having any routine whatsoever for the poor boy ..plus not heating his room or feeding him nutritious, filling meals...plus you don't even get up,for him anyway so what's the issue?!
can't wait for Ada's sleep regression.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Poor Alf getting the baby for babygirl waiting up at a perfectly reasonable time! She most likely would have been ravenous by that point and waking up for a feed.
She will use any stick to beat Alf with.

And yeah I remember ‘that’ NCT mum who was saying how ‘content’ and ‘secure’ her baby must be to sleep 8+ hours nightly. I was sitting across from her in a coffee shop wondering how much trouble I’d get into if I pelted my full cup of hot black coffee in her smug witchy face. As it was I just walked out and never met up with her again.

I am honestly in shock by that Alf / iPad video. How can he film him in that situation, mocking and shaming him for his feelings? It’s awful, absolutely heartbreaking. Do they not realise that he is old enough to understand what they say to him? Even if he doesn’t understand the phrase, he will HEAR it and he will understand the tone. And she bangs on about attachment and responsive parenting? What an absolute joke.
I was just following for a bit of a laugh because she’s such a twat, but this plus all the blatant lies over the last few days have taken things to a new level.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
She thinks she's found her corner of the internet - professional traveller of trains, tubes, and taxi's.

I reckon TNB has a different room to her "I just hope when I wake up, Tommy has landed safely" - if you were in the same room, you'd know when he comes in.

• Wow

willowtree2

VIP Member
Remember when ‘troll’ meant like, an actual nasty vicious cunt? You can’t, and shouldn’t just go throwing that word around.

I thought that person was more than reasonable and respectful. EVERYONE is thinking the same thing!

willowtree2

VIP Member
@InTheDollsHouse I just came running here to yell
✨ TELEPATHY ✨ 😂😂😂😂

So she got home at 7pm. They played in the garden for 10 mins ages. I wonder how big the big big tower was tonight. 15 blocks? 10 blocks? 1 per minute. Then it’s off to bath with ‘ye Alf!

Also, how can Ms ‘breastfeeding friendly outfits’ James forget she can’t feed in a certain dress? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I mean, the whole midwife for two weeks thing. My SIL (Not the one that is like Trash) moved the NL and she said it was a right ballache. That after 2 days, she told them not to come back. It was her 4th kid, so she was pretty confident in her parenting abilities.

She glamorouises having help. Yes, it can be great - but who would want a stranger in their house for two weeks after just givjng birth? Especially if it's not your first?
Having worked as a maternity nanny I can say that there’s quite a market for it! But even though it was my job and I got paid really well for it, I’ve found it odd at times and often downright depressing too. The last time I did it was pre pandemic and I started work in the lindo wing! I could count on one hand the times the parents had held that tiny baby by the end of the first week. The dad was gutted it was a girl and the mum kept saying it was a shame she hadn’t been born when she was supposed to be as it would hold her back in life (they aimed for a September baby and she came early at the end of august) the stories I could tell you about my job at times would break your heart.

• Sad
  • Wow

ilikebigplantss

Her latest story - she can’t even differentiate between a wasp and a bee.
Secondly why is she calling all the flowers wildflowers, it’s an allium. It’s been planted there…it’s not from a wild flower seed mix

• Haha

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
She booked Tommy a flight home early. Can you IMAGINE if that were the other way around?! She’d be livid!