Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
If her sister was genuinely struggling whilst pregnant and with a 2 year old in the day what help was SuperTrash being there for 2 days exactly??

Also I can’t believe she’s back on the steph show. She’s going to keep appearing until she has to breastfeed on the show isn’t she???

• Haha
Reactions: 19

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Says the woman who can’t cook, only eats ready meals, has raised her son entirely on a diet of croissants, cheese and pre-packaged watermelon and needs her not-a-husband to lay out her clothes, her banana and make her bed for her before he is then allowed to sleep for a couple of hours in the spare room & wake up at 4.30am.

Attachments

• Haha
Wouldn’t you just….leave? I get that she wants to enjoy her lunch or whatever, but Alf wasn’t feeling it, so don’t most people just go home? I’m sure almost everyone with multiple kids has been in that situation at least once. I’d never even think to call in a third adult.

• Heart

Stewart123

I still don’t get how she makes any money. I’ve seen about 10 influencer ads for the skin and me suncream so far and most of them are just an image or reel of the it being applied to the face with a few stories talking about the product. All filmed either on a phone or personal camera set up. How can she make any money from these campaigns once you subtract the cost of hair, make up, professional photographer, childcare. And why does she go so overboard? Her engagement doesn’t seem to be better than anyone else so surely the brand can’t justify paying her more?

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
“So many Sherlock Holmes in my inbox like you filmed that ad a few months ago!”

She’s just caught up on tattle then.

• Haha
Ash back charging up the Elizabeth line platform like a bloody greyhound on race day to get away from parenting. If Alf is being needy, it’s because he NEEDS his mum to be there for him, although sooner rather than later the poor lamb will realise he’s barking up a dead tree and stop bothering.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

kingfisher100

I’d understand if her sister were due imminently and they needed someone there for when she goes into labour, but didn’t Ash say that there’s 4 months between the babies same as Alf and Jasper? So not due until July?
Also, she makes it sound like her sister is a lone parent in a new country. Her brother in law picked her up from the airport! Do you think she just means that she is just looking after her nephew in the day time alone? Shock horror! SOS!!

• Wow

msmith2006

VIP Member
My breastfed firstborn slept 11-7.30 from 6 weeks old and I never had the nappy rash issue.
My second born woke up once from about the same age until we hit the 4 month regression and all hell broke loose 🤣 really praying Ada regresses massively in terms of sleep. Ash does not deserve any more R&R.

Mousejen

Am I the only one who finds the ‘starting to’ terminology really weird in relation to describing (Poor) Alfie as ‘starting to love her’ and ‘starting to care’ ??

admittedly, my first was a bit older when I had number 2… but it never felt like this, it just always felt like love?
As someone with children a very similar age (my boy is two this month and his baby sister is 14 weeks) I thought it was strange that she's talking like that (I do also understand that for some children the adjustment might be more tricky, I think I've been pretty fortunate that my boy accepted his sister well). Nearly every morning the first word out of my son's mouth is his sister's name, and he won't have his breakfast without having checked on her first. It's not all sunshine and roses, we have to work at the boundaries and teach him properly how to be careful with her but they currently spend nearly all day together and I use their respective nap times to give individual attention to the other - I thought that would be what most people would do but having seen Ashley I perhaps understand that maybe not everyone works on building the sibling relationship.

I find the whole thing quite a show. I’m breastfeeding number 3, and if he’s still asleep, I often still get up with my other 2. Not always as I like to use the excuse for a cheeky lie in but I can’t imagine never getting up with them!
Even her sheep followers who have 2+ children must wonder what the hell at this point. She’s really causing damage to her & Alf’s relationship now surely? As in longer term. Ad’s not a newborn anymore.
Exactly
How long is she gonna milk this for? Tommy really must be a doormat if he continues to do absolutely ALL the parenting with Alfie. You can allow it for the first 4 or so weeks, but come off it now. She can manage to swan in and out of London not a problem, but can’t possibly get up to her toddler. But she’s “a good mum” yeah right, Ashley. Wake up Tommy - my advice to you is grab the car keys at 6am tomorrow morning. Shout at Ash that you have to nip out and don’t come back til after Alf’s bedtime. Let her deal with it herself with no back up. That I would LOVE to see.

• Haha

bumbleebee91

I'm far from anti-screens but is it any wonder his sleep is all over the place if they've just been chucking the iPad at him when he wakes at 4.30! They should be helping him to go back to sleep. Just lazy lazy parenting yet they won't take responsibility for any of it.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

Cariad

VIP Member
I just don't get it....her 2 year old son is poorly and what does she do...hop on the next flight out of Essex so she doesn't have to deal with the eye drops.....I just couldn't conceive of leaving my sick child with relatives just for a vanity jaunt
and you can bet TNB has called on mummy dearest to help out again....NNB was a nurse don'tcha know 🙄....I'd be mightily hacked off if my retirement was spent pandering to this pair of no mark parents
While I'm all for extended family helping out in an emergency , her sister clearly is not ready to have her baby just this minute and her husband is on hand, don't exactly know why Auntie Ash had to drop everything unless there's some naff baby shower to attend

cahil

you've got to give to her - this bank holiday has produced so much snark material lol

I find it very very weird that Tommy would fly to Leeds to look after Ada as opposed to home to relieve Nana from her full time job parenting Alf. Of course, looking after Ada for a 30 min TV segment is probably the most time he'll have had with her, ever.
Alf must think NNB is his mum at this point

lemmings2000

Isn't it funny how her content is based on what is said on a "trolling website" which she hates so much, "aren't I so lucky to have so much support" "so proud I was asked on again" "look how happy alf is" but yet actually she just looks like a dick. All this bragging about how Tommy's family and him will drop everything for her to appear on a TV show is RIDICULOUS. So unrelatable. And also insanely entitled. She comes off as hideously selfish, Tommy coming home early, in laws changing plans.. all for her "career" she should be embarrassed! Not bragging.
All I see is "look guys I'm willing to sacrifice my families happiness and free time, just so I can pursue my career, I also avoid my child at all costs to live my life and not ever consider how it feels to have an absent mum, mum guilt doesn't exist for me because I'm total narc"

• Heart

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I’m still in disbelief at that Ad 😂😂 Does anyone know how it works with brands? Do they get paid on how well it does after it goes live? It’s a fucking shocker haha
It's so funny watching all the lies "Baby girl is sleeping" "Out walking to baby groups" etc then knowing she has read here and been caught out, trying to back track saying everyone else is stupid for thinking it's recent and the brands fault for taking too long to sign off.

I'm sure Google pixel didn't request you do an ad with a fake baby. There was no need for a baby or child to be included, it's a watch being worn by an adult.

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
If Ada had been born she would have 100% featured in that ad, there definitely would have been a breastfeeding shot. She also doesn’t mention her by name once, just baby girl and ‘the baby’.

I’m not the most superstitious person but walking around with an empty pram while pregnant and pretending the baby is in there is a step too far for me, what if the worst had happened and she had that ridiculous video of her pretending to have a newborn? It’s just odd behaviour.

As @InTheDollsHouse says, she already had a child and the narrative of ‘busy mum’ would have worked just as well with her being pregnant and having a toddler.