Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she knows where Snoop is, unlike Biggie 😞

I remember she posted when Alf was a baby that she went for a walk somewhere close to the flat and found him but assume she just left him again.

It was Feb 2021 she last saw him.
Biggie is well looked after now after being abandoned by Ashley. I fed him for a few months back in 2021 and then a neighbour took him in. Attempts were made to get him back to Ashley but they were ignored: next thing we knew she’d left the area for Essex. He’s still a regular visitor to my garden.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Biggie is well looked after now after being abandoned by Ashley. I fed him for a few months back in 2021 and then a neighbour took him in. Attempts were made to get him back to Ashley but they were ignored: next thing we knew she’d left the area for Essex. He’s still a regular visitor to my garden.
Thank you for the information! I'm glad people are looking out for him and he's being cared for ❤

Reactions: 12
No mention of Alf whatsoever in her returning home post… I bet he is at NNB and Ashley hasn’t even bothered to go round and see him.

• Sad
I’m calling it-poor alf is actually at NNB in frinton! He was off childcare bcoz of his eye so who was looking after him whilst TNB was at work? And if he’s up at 4.30am every day wouldn’t he have been up at the same time as Trash before she left this morning? There would’ve been video footage from her!

Reactions: 19
Alf will be in Frinton. She’s lying again. She had time to bath Ada and get a spray tan last night. Hardly making most of her time with Alf. And 100% she would’ve documented their ‘reunion’. Also, if Alf’s up at 5:15 like she says, she was on a train by 5:30am so when would she have seen him this morning? She’s desperately clawing back on being mum to Alf now after those comments on her grid. Sad really

Reactions: 22
I really hate Ashley for papping Alf off at the first chance she gets all the time but the other side of me recognises that at least Alf is with someone who cares about him and that makes me feel better about the situation.
How TNB, NNB or her sister can’t see what is happening here and telling her she should seek some support is astounding to me.
Unless things are being put in place behind the scenes. I doubt it though. Ashley will just say she is following her instinct and her instincts are telling her to be a neglectful mum to her first born now that princess ad is here.
It is blatantly obvious that Alf hasn’t fit the image for Ashley from day 1.
Sadly, I think the worst thing that could have happened to Alf is having a cousin so close in age, as all Ashley does is compare the two (even though she says she doesn’t as they are all different yadda yadda yadda) and she sees Alf’s failure to hit milestones as exactly that, ALF’S FAILURE. Nothing to do with her neglectful parenting. This is all on Alf in Ashley’s mind.
Case in point, Ad isn’t even walking yet but she’s getting her hips looked at. Alf has had problems with mobility since the get go but he’s 💫just not much of a walker guys💫
She’s abhorrent.

Reactions: 26
It’s a lie that she saw him at all but even if it were true, a good parent would realise it would actually be very traumatic to flit in to see your child after not being around for several days only to flit out again a very short while later. Most children let alone a two year old would be very upset by that, so it would be a really selfish thing to do anyway.

Reactions: 21
Sorry, me again.
Her photo of Alf, should a nearly 2 and a half year old still be getting in that much mess when eating or drinking?
Poor little lad. Why won’t she do the right thing, swallow her pride and get him looked at?

Reactions: 10
The only time she can stomach spending time with him is when she’s exploiting him for content or ads for her own commercial gain/self promotion.
Poor little sausage. He’s such a sweet little thing.

• Sad
Sorry, me again.
Her photo of Alf, should a nearly 2 and a half year old still be getting in that much mess when eating or drinking?
Poor little lad. Why won’t she do the right thing, swallow her pride and get him looked at?
It’s an old photo, too. We’ve seen that before. I’m going to find it.

Edit - here it is https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-...nd-after-her-he-has-to-do.39151/post-15222922

Is that seriously the best photo she could share of her son?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Sorry, me again.
Do we think there’s a developmental issue with him?
sorry if mentioned before!! I’m on-and-off here and same with Ashley’s page
---
Why is she suddenly being OTT with how much she loves and misses Alf?! Still doesn’t spend any time with him so can’t miss him that much

Reactions: 8
Do we think there’s a developmental issue with him?
sorry if mentioned before!! I’m on-and-off here and same with Ashley’s page
Personally, I think Alf’s development has been held back by the restrictions imposed on him by his parents.

For example not being allowed to learn to climb or descend stairs until approx 3 months before he turned 2;
being restricted to a pushchair on all occasions while outside the house;
being fed only soft or puréed foods (watermelon, grated cheese, baby pouches) - this will also be a factor in his speech with muscle development being hindered;
no opportunity to develop fine or gross motor skills;
being spoon-fed by an adult even at 2 years.

The list goes on - this is just some.

It’s hard to know if there’s an underlying additional need, or if he just needs some decent adults around him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.