Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I think Alf’s development has been held back by the restrictions imposed on him by his parents.

For example not being allowed to learn to climb or descend stairs until approx 3 months before he turned 2;
being restricted to a pushchair on all occasions while outside the house;
being fed only soft or puréed foods (watermelon, grated cheese, baby pouches) - this will also be a factor in his speech with muscle development being hindered;
no opportunity to develop fine or gross motor skills;
being spoon-fed by an adult even at 2 years.

The list goes on - this is just some.

It’s hard to know if there’s an underlying additional need, or if he just needs some decent adults around him.
I love you. Which I’m sure you already know but there you go 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s sickly now. Lucky Alf, getting his 10 minutes of mummy to build a big big tower.

But she’s nervous to leave Ada with fully certified childminder on SPL. Could give a tit who she leaves Alf with.

duck sake
That's not even a recent picture, she posted this last week or the week before

Sorry @InTheDollsHouse I didn't carry on reading so didn't see you'd posted the exact same

Reactions: 5
That's not even a recent picture, she posted this last week or the week before

Sorry @InTheDollsHouse I didn't carry on reading so didn't see you'd posted the exact same
She probably doesn’t remember that she’s already posted it! We are more aware of her son than she is, because we remember that she shared a photo of him in stained pyjamas.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Anyone watching?
---
Steph has introduced her as ‘presenter and campaigner Ashley James’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s been groped on a train guys
And has ClOsE fRiEnDs who have been "sexually abused or sexually assulted" too.
For someone who appears to have very few friends she's got one for every story.

In fairness, I agree that we need to teach men to stop harassing women not teach women to avoid men.

Reactions: 13
Obviously trying to stop anything awkward coming out of her mouth.... 🙄

Reactions: 6
Of course it is an important subject, as much as I hate to agree, it is always how women can stay safe when really we should be telling men to keep their hands to themselves...

As for the "kind of man" who gropes, women..... 🤔🤔🤔 I dont think you can tell who will grope you and who won't 🙄🙄

For 1 sensible thing she' says, there are 50 ridiculous comments 🙄🙄
---
She’s there in heels while every single other person is in trainers
She's a "cool mum" you know 🧢🕶👌😉😂

Reactions: 6
Oh let’s see what she says about Kate Middleton’s family. She’s massively anti-Royal isn’t she.

Reactions: 2
“My accent got bullied out of me. I won a scholarship to boarding school”

*Every Northerners insides in that room shrivels up with cringe*

Wasn’t her boarding school up north?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1686224982816.png

Scholarship ? Really ?- Quick google search finds this.... woman is a compulsive liar, who makes the narrative fit for any story she is telling that particular day !!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.