Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she’ll fly to Leeds. 84w will send an agent to Ad-sit. I can’t wait to see Ms Bean and her white paper add nothing to the conversation. Once she’s harped on about the trolls they’ll realise there’s absolutely nothing to her 😂 Also, being a proud northern programme do they not care about her links to GB News?
Now, I’ve had my eyes opened to GB News since the Schofe stuff. Watching Dan Wootton at the same time as reading the thread is hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how also, she’s amazed that her neighbours offered to watch Jasper whilst she goes into labour… that’s not a Scandi thing. My neighbours did the same for me in the UK. Just shows her relationship with her neighbours 🤣

Reactions: 17
She really pisses me off with her entitlement and wanting everything in a plate. She ignores that there is help out there of you ask for it because it doesn’t fit her narrative. Vulnerable mothers will hopefully have been identified and offered additional help. Well over 2000 babies a day are born in the UK, where does she think this funding is coming from?
She said herself that she hadn’t registered with a midwife until late with Ada and I think ignored the HV last time yet wants every one to come to her so she can then tell them ‘I’m fine thanks, I’m a great mother’. What a waste of everyone’s time and she can’t see that?!
The system isn’t perfect but it’s a sight better than she makes out, scaring new Mums.

I messaged her before saying there is help out there but she ignored that.
Years ago I messaged something complimentary (it was actually really good about toxic men) and of course that was screen shot and posted to her stories. “Balanced view” pundit Ash isn’t interested unless it supports her ideas.

Reactions: 12
She's posting to wind us all all. Happy pics without Alf and playing with a dog - she ditched her own

Reactions: 8
I love how also, she’s amazed that her neighbours offered to watch Jasper whilst she goes into labour… that’s not a Scandi thing. My neighbours did the same for me in the UK. Just shows her relationship with her neighbours 🤣
If they are military too as someone (sorry goldfish brain can’t remember who!) said earlier, it’s even less unusual!
---
She ignores that there is help out there of you ask for it because it doesn’t fit her narrative. Vulnerable mothers will hopefully have been identified and offered additional help
She was offered help after the malicious and unfounded allegations, if she felt she was struggling she could have said so then 🙃

If one of her own neighbours needed a sitter while they gave birth Trash would turn her lights off and pretend she wasn't home. FACT

Reactions: 20
If her sister was genuinely struggling whilst pregnant and with a 2 year old in the day what help was SuperTrash being there for 2 days exactly??

Also I can’t believe she’s back on the steph show. She’s going to keep appearing until she has to breastfeed on the show isn’t she???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Literally just type Holland or the Netherlands into the text on your phone and the flag emoji comes up by itself if you’re too stupid to know what it actually looks like or can’t be arsed to search! It’s not exactly cool to get it wrong when you’re in that country at the time 🤦🏻‍♀️ Grade A head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she’s on for this section I will not be able to contain myself

IMG_9014.jpeg

Is Michael Crunchy Curls low cost?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Grass always seems greener on the other side, so why don't you just duck off to the Netherlands Ash?
However according to this article for expats, Dutch Healthcare is expensive as is cost of living and lack of housing and running a car
oh but then you also wouldn't have 24/7 NNB on call to pander to your reluctance to parent your son
btw when I had my children in Wales, ( admittedly many years ago) my midwife came to the house every day up until the cord fell off , then care was transferred to the health visitor!

Reactions: 13
Literally! My neighbours often babysat for me when I was stuck. (We’ve just moved and don’t really have any now and I miss it!)

Reactions: 7
Is Ashley taking to the streets to fight crime now 😂😂😂😂 there is not 1 section of that show she can speak about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know how she can seriously take & post all these photos posing with her whole tit out!

Grass always seems greener on the other side, so why don't you just duck off to the Netherlands Ash?
However according to this article for expats, Dutch Healthcare is expensive as is cost of living and lack of housing and running a car
oh but then you also wouldn't have 24/7 NNB on call to pander to your reluctance to parent your son
btw when I had my children in Wales, ( admittedly many years ago) my midwife came to the house every day up until the cord fell off , then care was transferred to the health visitor!
My cousin stays in Amsterdam and had her baby there, you need to pay for insurance and depending on what level of insurance you have you get a nanny that comes to your house post birth. This is to allow you to bond with the baby or they do other things to help you. But again you need to pay for that. Plus their housing market is mental.

Not all it's cracked up to be

Reactions: 11
Is that even a midwife? I know if I'd studied 4 years to get a degree in midwifery then was told to do some o es dusting I'd be well pissed off. And as far as the broken country goes just leave? I'm sure you could influence :rolleyes: from anywhere in the world. Aufweidersehen pet!
i think its a maternity nurse they get in Holland ..i worked for a dutch firm and i remember one of the ladies there who had a baby mentioning it.
As wonderful as this sounds Ashley probably hasnt taken into account they do pay a lot more tax than us which probably enables them to provide the nurse and offer great maternity leave benefits, something that my firm gave the UK staff too which was fantastic.as it was full pay for 4 months.(UK at time was 90% for 6 weeks the just over £110 ! week for remaining 20 weeks

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how she can seriously take & post all these photos posing with her whole tit out!
I feel sorry for the person sitting on her row. She belongs on the ‘influencers in the wild’ Instagram page. There is no need for all that boob out… and I breastfeed!!

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for the person sitting on her row. She belongs on the ‘influencers in the wild’ Instagram page. There is no need for all that boob out… and I breastfeed!!
I've breastfed several times on a flight and never had to get my whole tit out....just lift the bleeping shirt Ash , not everyone is wanting to see your mammaries and there's absolutely no need to when you're breastfeeding on a plane or in fact anywhere in public

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.