Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other 'gramers who have shared the RSV ad have turned comments off too....may be part of the deal because company didn't want the negative comments either...

Reactions: 10
Poor Alf in stained pjs while his mother plants more seeds about her mental health.

Think she’s building up to a full-time nanny?

4AA5C847-3FDC-4213-9992-BE4AFAFE666D.jpeg

IMG_8071.jpeg
IMG_8072.jpeg

Reactions: 5
How many times has she told us this routine now?

i genuinely fear for her memory and recall. Obviously we all know she recycles info regularly as she’s too lazy to actually create any real or original content, but it’s now weekly copy and pastes of the same uninteresting waffle.

I ask once again - who does she think this is for?

Reactions: 22
How many times has she told us this routine now?

i genuinely fear for her memory and recall. Obviously we all know she recycles info regularly as she’s too lazy to actually create any real or original content, but it’s now weekly copy and pastes of the same uninteresting waffle.

I ask once again - who does she think this is for?
I think it’s her way of reinforcing to TNB and NNB that she ‘isn’t okay’ and therefore they must help her and take the boy child

Reactions: 11
Tommy gets a ‘full nights sleep’ - until 5.20am , but only after doing bathtime and bedtime, then does wake up routine and breakfast….

Meanwhile she gets to be in bed 10pm until 8?

Reactions: 19
Tommy takes Alfie to swimming classes but god forbid he gets to do it with Ad too. No of course Ashley be taking Ad to swimming classes. Just another example of how there each parenting one child each 🤯

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Looks like she isn’t attending much of the dry disco day, it started at half ten and she’s still in bed. Wait til she says it’s a topic close to her heart…

Reactions: 5
Looks like she isn’t attending much of the dry disco day, it started at half ten and she’s still in bed. Wait til she says it’s a topic close to her heart…
She'll be waiting on TNB coming home to lay her clothes out for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She showed her laptop in the clip too, looks like she uses the free version of Traktor for Mac which essentially organises a playlist from iTunes based on similar BPM etc.

Superstar DJ! Only has to press play once all night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Praying for some Mr Bean video action of Ash pressing buttons DJing later. On the contrary, I hope there isn’t footage of her chatting tit on the panel. Lovely day x

Reactions: 9
"Tommy sleeps in the spare room and I sleep in MY room".....where is Tommy's actual room...?!?!

Reactions: 17
Even if you have such a strong preference for one child over another, don’t you at least try to pretend it’s even for socials? I took my toddler to his swimming lesson right up until 39 weeks pregnant and was back in the pool with him as soon as I was cleared six weeks after my c section. Such an easy bonding experience, half an hour of focus and zero phones.

Reactions: 15
Even if you have such a strong preference for one child over another, don’t you at least try to pretend it’s even for socials? I took my toddler to his swimming lesson right up until 39 weeks pregnant and was back in the pool with him as soon as I was cleared six weeks after my c section. Such an easy bonding experience, half an hour of focus and zero phones.
Exactly! Also same logic, my husband took the newborn because it was an easy time she wasn’t attached to the boob!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.