Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t get the boob out over the top/entire shirt unbuttoned method of breastfeeding. I’m a huge breastfeeding advocate and breastfed for years and never once did it like this. It must be so uncomfortable. Same with her buttoned down ‘easy breastfeeding’ pj top. Unbuttoning the whole thing to get your boob out in the night with a hungry baby - just lift your top up!!
---
I've breastfed several times on a flight and never had to get my whole tit out....just lift the bleeping shirt Ash , not everyone is wanting to see your mammaries and there's absolutely no need to when you're breastfeeding on a plane or in fact anywhere in public
Just said the same thing. I wouldn’t do it like this on my own in the bedroom so it’s nothing to do with societal shame 😂

Reactions: 11
Why is she doing polls about who breastfed or not it’s boring

Reactions: 8
Maybe she’s on Steph’s packed lunch about the articles floating around that breastfeeding gets better exam results..
(I mean what a load of crap but then that’s all she talks anyway)

Reactions: 8
I reckon she’s doing ‘research’ for a discussion on SPL. I love bfing but she bores me harping on about it 🙄 Its because of people like her us breastfeeders get a bad rep

Reactions: 10
sometimes I do the boob out thing because I am self conscious about anyone seeing my tummy if I were to lift my top up. however I immediately cover it with a muslin or blanket so it's not sitting for everyone to see!

Reactions: 10
Also if she’s on SPL at 12 I don’t think she’ll be flying home tonight…it just wouldn’t make sense incase of trains delays. Then she’s got hair/make up. She’d have to leave at like 5am. I think she’s lying to make it sound like she’s going home for Alf. BullSHIT.

Reactions: 3
I think she gets the whole boob out in the hope of someone objecting therefore giving her the perfect excuse for a rant.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_2023-06-07-21-50-31-065_com.instagram.android.jpg

Just Ada bathed? Honestly if you'd just started following her you'd be forgiven for thinking she just had the one child.

Reactions: 23
I reckon she’s doing ‘research’ for a discussion on SPL. I love bfing but she bores me harping on about it 🙄 Its because of people like her us breastfeeders get a bad rep
100% using the answers so she can use her classic 'I have a friend who...'

Reactions: 7
Mine was breech at 36 weeks but we didn’t have any follow up at all. It is frustrating to hear things aren’t standardised.
However, I believe you have to advocate for yourself and not expect emergency action for non emergency situations, unlike Ash. Yes we need more resources but it’s not as easy as Labour vs Tory. There have always been waitlists and priority cases, doctors aren’t sitting around waiting. She reeks of entitlement.

What does she actually want here? NHS night nurses? Fear to move, care for baby and lack of sleep would be the same if you had a natural birth then any other operation?! It’s not comparable. View attachment 2212689
She’s maon about being kept in and watched if hospitals not mother and and baby in.

Reactions: 1
So did she literally go for 2 days, to spend some time with her sister because her husband was working in the day? Now Ash has come home is he not working? Or was this all some bullshit excuse to get away from the devil child Alf who wakes up at 530am (which hasn't impacted her in months btw as she doesn't do mornings).

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she’s seen as such a breastfeeding advocate. It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done getting at the start so great for anyone who does it for any amount of time, but she BF for bang on one year. Ran on about how restrictive it was, claimed constant public scorn about it, basically made it sound really tit, then abruptly stopped and that was the last Alf saw of her.

I suspect the biting was there but that she wanted to get him off at a year to start childcare.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.