Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just said when she goes up north and people are friendly to her she thinks they’re going to rob her. Nice one
---
Can’t believe the other woman has just called northerners bigots.
---
Clearly never set foot in Liverpool or manchester

Reactions: 10
“I love that even my fussy toddler would eat this!”

Hahahahahahahahaha lol.

She can’t even go on TV without slagging him off!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So she had a go at the whole of the uk yesterday for not offering to help with her baby when she’s out and about whereas everyone did in the Netherlands.

Yet has just said she berates her parents when they’re friendly to people out and about in the south of the uk. And if anyone is friendly in the north she thinks they’re robbing her!

make it make sense Trash!

Reactions: 10
So she had a go at the whole of the uk yesterday for not offering to help with her baby when she’s out and about whereas everyone did in the Netherlands.

Yet has just said she berates her parents when they’re friendly to people out and about in the south of the uk. And if anyone is friendly in the north she thinks they’re robbing her!

make it make sense Trash!
Literally this. She hasn’t made sense for the whole show 😂 And she’s just awkward AF. I think she needs to give up the TV dream. She’s just an oddball 😂

Reactions: 8
“I feel like I’m eating a famous meal” what does that even mean???
Anything must feel fancy compared to all plants slop I guess

• Haha
I have no idea if the scholarship claim is true, and obviously have no idea how much money her parents had….but if it’s true that her dad was a fireman (and a car seat safety expert 😉) then he wouldn’t have earned a salary that would pay for two (?) children to go to boarding school. No idea what her mum did. And in that home video she shared a few weeks ago, of her and her siblings, their house didn’t look particularly shiny or well off. I did wonder how she’d managed to go to boarding school, and the scholarship does make sense. However, she is clearly as thick as tit so I’m not sure if the scholarship was awarded for eye blinking prowess or similar.

• Haha
Ash’s contribution to saving money on the food shop will be “They sent me these to try. I’m their ambassador, so I have to say #ad even though it’s not an ad”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you didn't know her, what she's previously said, or that she rolls out the same old shite every time I actually don't think she came off that badly. Contradictory statements aside.
For us who know the accent 'was kinda bullied out of me' is actually her constant martyr cry of 'down with the rich' meanwhile wanting to be rich and be/ middle class, have the appearance of being well spoken she's a confused fraud. Or that she always has to have first hand experience of everything. Or that she doesn't want to be around men and makes claims about toxic masculinity but wants the protection of them and wants her son to be kind but more outgoing and active like his male cousin.
She will jump on any bandwagon but can't suppress her core beliefs.

She’s been groped on a train guys
This happens to a lot of women on a daily basis. Why does she make it sound like she's so desirable. Go hire a bodyguard trash.
---
Biggie is well looked after now after being abandoned by Ashley. I fed him for a few months back in 2021 and then a neighbour took him in. Attempts were made to get him back to Ashley but they were ignored: next thing we knew she’d left the area for Essex. He’s still a regular visitor to my garden.
I remember she said biggie liked being a stray cat. He didn't wanna be confined indoors. And that he ran away

Reactions: 1
She ALWAYS has to give a stat and starts the sentence with ‘I think it’s…. One in five people….’

I see her notes are on the table
---
ETA…
The camera just caught her staring at her notes…. Good work!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I missed what she had to say on lowering taxes. Can’t wait to hear what she says about too many holiday snaps 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I missed what she had to say in lowering taxes. Can’t wait to hear what she says about too many holiday snaps 😂
I heard a bit, in fairness she said she thinks some eg care workers should be able to keep more of their income because they already work hard and can’t do any more. It’s insulting to them to be told ‘work harder to increase your income’

Reactions: 6
I heard a bit, in fairness she said she thinks some eg care workers should be able to keep more of their income because they already work hard and can’t do any more. It’s insulting to them to be told ‘work harder to increase your income’
At least she said that then.
Her constant ‘I’d pay more tax to get better child services’ annoys me. Not everyone wants children, or multiple children so don’t want to be paying more tax to subsidise those that do. Her kids will age out if that soon, will she still want to pay? Better education at least you could argue contributes to the whole economy, your own children or not.
Likewise non-smokers, teetotallers, modest eaters wouldn’t want to pay more to fund healthcare for illness caused by an unhealthy lifestyle, I doubt she would and that’s ok. It shouldn’t be all about paying for or enabling other people’s choices but supporting people who have no choice.

She forgets she’s in a position to pay more tax and still be stable and would‘ve never wanted to pay more when she was happily childless. Instead she pays extra for the services she needs because she’s able and that’s her choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Nathan from bored of lunch has a picture up of her on Instagram. She looks like shes hitting 50. Far too much filler in her face, she has that pillow face look.

Don’t ask me why but whenever I see Ashley it reminds me of this guy from The Mask 🫣 I think it’s the brow line and chin from her filler days. I just hope someone else sees the same as me 😂
Tbf that is literally her face when she does those videos mocking the people who send her 'negative' messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes! 😂 Remember her avid follower "Alice" didn't congratulate her on her pregnancy, wonder why? 🤔
I find it quite interesting seeing who does like and comment on her stuff. You'd expect others from the same management firm to, but nope, they rarely do.

Nobody that actually knows her attempts to defend her, just a handful of strangers who Ashley doesn't give a tit about.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.