Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking it’s because it’s hellomag that’s posted it? She has to keep them sweet for her future photo shoots

Reactions: 4
Poor, sweet Alfie. Screams of child neglect, which is notoriously difficult to prove. I work as a health visitor. The only time ive ever seen children look this sad and detached is when their emotional needs arent being met. Just because he has food and clothes (using that loosely since half of them dont even fit) doesnt mean the poor thing isn’t neglected. He must be so confused 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 29
The only time ive ever seen children look this sad and detached is when their emotional needs arent being met. Just because he has food and clothes (using that loosely since half of them dont even fit) doesnt mean the poor thing isn’t neglected
EXACTLY

Reactions: 8
Looked like Alf was not wanting to share the balloons, perhaps she didn’t get the ‘perfect day’ footage she was after.
Also think seeing Alf next to Jasper just shows how unsteady Alf is.
Surprised Ash went given she doesn’t believe in spoiling children and decided against acknowledging her own sons birthday.

Reactions: 12
I love the way she bangs on about gender stereotypes then proceeds to dress her daughter in the most flowery girly clothes imaginable. She’s such a fraud.
Unpopular opinion, but I hate baby girls in dresses 😂 it’s just so impractical. My kids were all rolling at Ad’s age. Of course she’s dressed her baby girl in pink flowery clothes that get in the way and stop her moving freely, with bows that serve no purpose other than to look pretty for others. Start her young, Ash! What a symbol of the patriarchy 😂

Reactions: 23
Unpopular opinion, but I hate baby girls in dresses 😂 it’s just so impractical. My kids were all rolling at Ad’s age. Of course she’s dressed her baby girl in pink flowery clothes that get in the way and stop her moving freely, with bows that serve no purpose other than to look pretty for others. Start her young, Ash! What a symbol of the patriarchy 😂
not unpopular here! having had 2 girls i never put my youngest in dresses as a baby other than when she was an immobile newborn for special occasions. once she could walk i did again as i remember my eldest trying to crawl and getting caught up in a dress and face planting the floor ! and they just bunch up round their faces when sat in bouncer or car seat.
if i buy a gift for a new baby girl now i always go for a two piece with trousers and top or dungarees .

Reactions: 12
Not unpopular. My 6 month old has lived in sleepsuits since born… today I put her in a top and leggings and thought it was a right ballache for both of us and stuck a grow on 😂 duck tights and dresses. She’s got years of dressing up ahead. They’re tiny babies who need to be comfortable and cosy to grow. She’s a dick.

Reactions: 16
Not unpopular. My 6 month old has lived in sleepsuits since born… today I put her in a top and leggings and thought it was a right ballache for both of us and stuck a grow on 😂 duck tights and dresses. She’s got years of dressing up ahead. They’re tiny babies who need to be comfortable and cosy to grow. She’s a dick.
My absolute pet peeve is babies in tights. They go all baggy and saggy and look awful and lets face it tights are annoying and uncomfortable as an adult nevermind a baby!!

Reactions: 15
Babygro all the way for as long as possible.

Babies in jeans are my hate. Just you wait, she’ll do this now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please tell me that she has set that up of Alf on a table by himself purposely to wind people up?? Because who would sit a 2 year old at another table ffs?? 😮😮😮😮

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.