Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a smile on his face but… WHAT THE duck! Sitting your child on a separate table whilst having brunch 😫 my heart is broken.

7F8ED366-6C61-4C5D-8640-F3D372A9AFF6.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sitting Alfie at a separate table. duck off.

With her bestie and Ada’s auntie. Not alfie’s. duck off.

Tommy went on a stag do so i “had” to take Alf swimming. duck off.

Vile, neglectful witch. That child is being neglected. And she is essentially bragging about it online.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Honestly what the duck goes through her mind? The fact that this is what she thinks is okay to share publicly is baffling!!

So ash, TNB and golden child Ad sit and enjoy their brunch together and they ‘gave alf his own table’.

Imagine the fucked up tit she does with alf that she doesn’t share?!
---
Happiest he’s ever looked though
Not wrong 😂😂 shows how bonded he is to mummy.
Lovely day.

So many red flags in her latest photo dump.

Alf at his own table
Her best friend being Ad’s auntie but not Alf’s

Everything was about Ad and not Alfie!

Reactions: 15
Little Alfie sitting on that table all on his own, I just can't 😢😢 what goes through her head? He is two years old. I've never come across a more callous 'mother' than her, and I use that term very loosely.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She reminds me of my vile vile stepmother. Used to make me and my sibling sit in the other room to eat whilst she had roast dinners at the dining table with my dad and her children. SO Many things about her and her relationship with Alfie remind me of my evil step mother 😂 needless to say I don’t see her (or my dad) anymore, and she is setting up a pathway for a very troubled relationship with her own son.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sitting Alfie at a separate table. duck off.

With her bestie and Ada’s auntie. Not alfie’s. duck off.

Tommy went on a stag do so i “had” to take Alf swimming. duck off.

Vile, neglectful witch. That child is being neglected. And she is essentially bragging about it online.
My heart is actually breaking for Alf,
She is vile just vile

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why is she ObSeSsEd with wearing sunglasses where there’s no sun and being a ‘cool’ mum? Just be an actual mum for gods sake!

Reactions: 13
This is the woman who said her dream for her dining table was to be eating and drinking wine with her friends while the children were banished from the table.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She 'had' to take Alf swimming? How about you got to spend some uninterrupted time with Alf, probably for the first time since his sister was born, and it was a lovely opportunity for you to spend some time together just the two of you. She's more interested in how her bleeping swimsuit fits. He's nothing but a chore to her. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She must be doing it to wind us up. She must be. No one would do that. Not even her. She wants the attention.

Reactions: 16
Poor, sweet Alfie. Screams of child neglect, which is notoriously difficult to prove. I work as a health visitor. The only time ive ever seen children look this sad and detached is when their emotional needs arent being met. Just because he has food and clothes (using that loosely since half of them dont even fit) doesnt mean the poor thing isn’t neglected. He must be so confused 😕
How does it work with HV’s? If you see something of concern online are you able to report? I think this has been covered before, apologies! But this neglect is just uncomfortable to watch any longer 💔💔
---
He has a smile on his face but… WHAT THE duck! Sitting your child on a separate table whilst having brunch 😫 my heart is broken.

View attachment 2157310
Caption: “Off you duck, mother!”

Reactions: 8
How bloody boring is the Ad content

she’s a dream, she’s perfect, she’s so good!

honestly she’s a newborn they pretty much just slot in, it’ll be a real shock for Ash when she gets older and acts like a normal toddler and not Ashs perfect version

Even the wording is off-
‘Tommy and I went out for brunch’

I don’t know any family that would say this when they go out altogether for a meal.

Reactions: 19
If anyone genuinely feels that a child (any child) is being neglected - whether that is physically, or emotionally - please ask yourself whether you are happy to sit back and do nothing.

I’ve done what I felt I needed to in terms of flagging my concerns to the appropriate authorities when I saw something that was, to me, unacceptable. They in turn investigated whatever they felt they needed to at that time.

It’s not just physical abuse that needs investigation and support, and Social Services don’t just go in and remove children. They work to support families, to advise and improve lives for all involved.

This will no doubt get me a new load of DM’s in my Instagram inbox from the flying monkeys, but frankly I don’t care. A child’s happiness is more important than that.

https://www.essex.gov.uk/report-a-concern-about-a-child#:~:text=If%20you're%20worried%20about,team%20on%200345%20606%201212.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s basically tried to respond to everything here in her latest stories - Alf’s smiling & Tommy has Ada

Alf’s walking looks so bad for his age though.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.