Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone genuinely feels that a child (any child) is being neglected - whether that is physically, or emotionally - please ask yourself whether you are happy to sit back and do nothing.

I’ve done what I felt I needed to in terms of flagging my concerns to the appropriate authorities when I saw something that was, to me, unacceptable. They in turn investigated whatever they felt they needed to at that time.

It’s not just physical abuse that needs investigation and support, and Social Services don’t just go in and remove children. They work to support families, to advise and improve lives for all involved.

This will no doubt get me a new load of DM’s in my Instagram inbox from the flying monkeys, but frankly I don’t care. A child’s happiness is more important than that.

https://www.essex.gov.uk/report-a-concern-about-a-child#:~:text=If%20you're%20worried%20about,team%20on%200345%20606%201212.
You’re such a good soul 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She must be doing it to wind us up. She must be. No one would do that. Not even her. She wants the attention.
If she is doing it for tattle, she needs help. I don’t mean that flippantly. I genuinely mean that she needs help. Because she’s broadcasting it to the world.

Reactions: 15
She must be doing it to wind us up. She must be. No one would do that. Not even her. She wants the attention.
These influencers love to wind us up. It will be there downfall mark my words (I can't actually believe I said that)

Reactions: 8
Her most recent story of him reading in his play house, the look he gives her/her phone, then instantly stops reading and doesn’t look back at her. If I had come back from being out and that was the first interaction I had with my two year old he would beam, shout mummy and come and cuddle me! His reaction there is so telling

• Sad
Reactions: 29
How she goes on about ‘friends’ being sooo important and that she likes to make an effort to travel to them cos they don’t live near her, yet literally none of them make an effort to visit her. Says a lot. Great ‘friends’! 🙃

Reactions: 17
Oh there she goes again making a mountain of a molehill. Don't be such a nosey cow Ash.

She’s grinding my gears tonight. I don’t care how much she tries to say she wears make up for herself-as women we wear make up because society tells us to not because we want to unfortunately.

If she is doing it for tattle, she needs help. I don’t mean that flippantly. I genuinely mean that she needs help. Because she’s broadcasting it to the world.
Don't you just think she is so completely lacking in self awareness that she genuinely doesn't think there's anything wrong with what she's doing? I don't know what's more worrying. I'm not sure I can carry on following her.

How she goes on about ‘friends’ being sooo important and that she likes to make an effort to travel to them cos they don’t live near her, yet literally none of them make an effort to visit her. Says a lot. Great ‘friends’! 🙃
Yep and her friends are her 'absolute world', she'll always make the effort to spend time with them as it fills her cup. It's all about Ashley and what makes her happy. Shame she can't put the same effort into spending time with her son.

Reactions: 11
Don't you just think she is so completely lacking in self awareness that she genuinely doesn't think there's anything wrong with what she's doing? I don't know what's more worrying. I'm not sure I can carry following her.
Yes I agree with you. I don’t think she is tattle-baiting. I think she’s putting out the only content she has, which is herself and a bit of Ada, then she thinks oh tit I forgot the boy child and scrambles for whatever she can find in her phone.
---
Omg!!! I'm disgusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the shitshow.

This is nothing.

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell she is such a bore. If only she poured so much effort/passion in to parenting BOTH of her children as she does getting worked up about these issues.

Also, it’s making me lol that she’s now layering necklaces every day cos that bloody stylist suggested it. Like, has she never seen it done before?! She makes me cringe inside so hard.

Reactions: 16
Ad is a dream and alf gets shipped off to his own table. Yawn it’s all getting so boring now ashley!

She will be just as annoyed with ad when she comes out of the blobby newborn bit. As soon as ash has to do anything other than breastfeed she checks out.

Reactions: 13
I’m sitting on my hands.

I’m being good and not biting.

I’m not saying anything about Ashley James, and maternal mental health, in the same sentence.

I’m bleeping FURIOUS inside. But I’m behaving.

She is not an ally. Or an advocate.

IMG_7171.jpeg
IMG_7172.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 12
In my 36 years of a being a mother I have never and never will utter the words 'I have always been a brilliant mum'. She is an absolute joke.

Reactions: 27
I’m inclined to say the train story is a complete lie.

She’s mentioned she loved Body Shop as a teenager and repeatedly speaks about her 13 year old self seeking approval from boys.
Coincidence she overheard a mum talking to her 13 year old about boys and Body Shop make up? Funny that! She just needed to say some tit about Ada. She’s got a screw loose.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.