Ashley James #17 Less heavily pregnant, more heavily entitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some info for you to ignore Ashley

don't worry her dad was a fireman and her mother in law was a nurse, Ashley knows best x

(seriously though, this is so worrying to see. I use tattle as a way to vent my frustrations and would never ever in a million years comment or message someone in person but I really am starting to find it impossible to keep my mouth shut 😩 not that she would care about my “unsolicited advice” anyway 😒)

She is a danger to that child and Tommy is no better.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The most ridiculous thing is that she posts this tit online for everyone to see?
It’s like she is actually that dumb she doesn’t realise?
It quite clearly says on the bottle what you can give a child of his age!!
And I know iPads are used at times but that kid must literally be glued to it most of the time…mealtimes, flights, in the car, TV in the morning.
There’s guidelines for screen time as well Ashley!

Reactions: 19
You absolutely under no circumstances give paracetamol and ibuprofen at the same time. There should be a minimum of two hours between the different medications, and four hours between a dose of the same one.

She is effectively overdosing her child.
This is exactly what I’ve always been taught, all the doctors say it’s ok if 2 hours between doses. Because fevers / pain can spike again after 2 hours then they’ve got something to carry them over until the next medicine.
This woman is unbelievable, and the excuse of his ears?? He’s not a tiny baby!! Let him eat something or drink a cup of milk whilst taking off

Nice break from cooking or cleaning? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 give it a rest you lying shite you never cook !!!!! Or clean 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
9483D831-BFA9-46E5-B8F2-4FBFD4C94597.jpeg

You love their clothes so much that you were wearing them the whole of your fancy holiday… oh no that’s right you weren’t wearing a single piece nor was your son!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Since the SS situation last time and the fact that she clearly found out my details, I have been told that you can report a concern completely anonymously via NSPCC rather than via the child’s local council.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve actually always been told it’s ok to give calpol and nurofen one hour apart by a doctor, but maybe I’ll leave it longer in future. But I don’t want to derail the thread!

I also don’t want to go on about the child’s development as I know they all develop at different rates and I find it quite fascinating now I have one of my own, but it does blow my mind a bit how young Alfie seems considering he’s 2. To not be running around yet and to be as docile as he is, I know it’s not his fault, she’s completely stunted him and done nothing to bring on his development at all. But he’s the only two year old I know who will happily just sit in his pram for such lengths of time. Bullshit can he count to 100. At least he spends time with the childminder, who seems to actually care about him.

Reactions: 16
The more I watch the video of Alfie drugged on the flight the more angry I am.

It would certainly raise suspicions if I was cabin crew. At this reporting via NSPCC I feel is the right way to go. Where does it end for Alf?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Is she actually considering flying with a 7 week old baby after a CS?....never mind that baby thumbelina won't have had any of her vaccinations yet! .....and she won't be able to double dose a tiny baby with calpol and ibunprofen
I couldn't think of anything worse she's totally underestimating how she's going to feel after major surgery as well as having to care for a tiny baby....I've done a 7 hr car journey in U.K. with a 8 week old baby following CS, but at least could stop to rest/ feed along the way and wasn't in a tin can with hundreds of others sharing their germs!
she's as mad as a box of frogs! ( and offering such dangerous advice on her stories)

I've been told by a doctor you can alternate calpol and ibuprofen but not at the same time. And that is if your baby is very poorly, with a temperature... not a pre emptive dose before flying!!!! He may not have even required 1 of those, how ridiculous, just give him a drink with a straw to suck on

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Flying to a wedding solo with baby thumb…

did she decide against the road trip across USA then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg that poor child can hardly keep his head up? Did they.fly first class?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Is she actually considering flying with a 7 week old baby after a CS?....never mind that baby thumbelina won't have had any of her vaccinations yet! .....and she won't be able to double dose a tiny baby with calpol and ibunprofen
I couldn't think of anything worse she's totally underestimating how she's going to feel after major surgery as well as having to care for a tiny baby....I've done a 7 hr car journey in U.K. with a 8 week old baby following CS, but at least could stop to rest/ feed along the way and wasn't in a tin can with hundreds of others sharing their germs!
she's as mad as a box of frogs! ( and offering such dangerous advice on her stories)
I expect she'll get NNB to come along at the last minute for assistance and babysitting duties. I've never had a C-section but I don't think I would be keen to travel at that point in my recovery unless I really had to, it was bad enough doing a ferry and driving trip (to visit family) five weeks after my boy was born and we mostly had the freedom to stop when and where we needed.

Reactions: 5
I’ve actually always been told it’s ok to give calpol and nurofen one hour apart by a doctor, but maybe I’ll leave it longer in future. But I don’t want to derail the thread!
I think it’s okay when you’ve been medically advised to do so. When my son had a horrible ear infection the doctor said to give him calpol and nurofen one hour apart. That was because he was in so much pain though bless him. It zonked him out and helped him sleep.
Absolutely appalled that she’s dosed him up for her own convenience. 😡

• Sad
I've been told by a doctor you can alternate calpol and ibuprofen but not at the same time. And that is if your baby is very poorly, with a temperature... not a pre emptive dose before flying!!!! He may not have even required 1 of those, how ridiculous, just give him a drink with a straw to suck on
I don’t think he can use a straw. 😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ive had a c-section and personally I wouldn't want to fly and have to carry bags 7 weeks after. I was back driving and had a straightforward recovery but each to their own.
The advice of 111 is give Calpol for a temp then wait an hour if the temp hasn't come down then give ibuprofen. You would never give both together "just incase" his ears hurt.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.