Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least if she’d had another boy they’d have each other, and a common enemy in their misandrist mother.

Reactions: 11
At least if she’d had another boy they’d have each other, and a common enemy in their misandrist mother.
I doubt Queen Ad will remain golden forever. If she resembles Ash’s old face too much, isn’t interested in what Ash is, isn’t easy and compliant forever…

she will get the Alf treatment am sure.

in fact, it could be worse for her if she is more beautiful and accomplished than Ashley.

the daughters of narcissist mothers rarely fare well and have a good bond with their parents.

I think ad and Alf will end up allies after all

Reactions: 18
Maybe this is why she thinks she has to wait 12 weeks before she picks Alfie up.
Probably!

She won’t have had any NHS midwifery care, having done the whole thing in the Private suite at St Thomas, so who knows what aftercare advice she’s actually had (or opted out of, in favour of France) besides the £££ ‘mummy MOT’ - but that should surely have covered lifting and usual activities 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think most of us here are finding it so difficult to comprehend why a mum wouldn’t be desperate to get back to normal with their elder child, but then her version of ‘normal’ with Alf isn’t the same as ours is it. She’s already back to her normal 😔

Reactions: 13
Reactions: 6
My little girl is Alfs age and she hates photos so she always looks grumpy in photos/a big frown, but Alf looks different, just soooooo sad and lifeless it’s really heartbreaking to see.
And the fact she’s posting these photos must be the best ones she has.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Today is the last day.

I mentioned it on Tuesday

Yep so in true Ash fashion, she’s a week late 😂 Considering she has trauma and claims to suffer from MH, that’s shocking.

Reactions: 10
And she’s mentioned it in partnership with a childcare app. Is she running out of options to farm Alf of to?
It’s odd because they and she don’t follow each other.

The majority of their followers actually look to be bot accounts.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think once baby Ad starts to do more than just sleep and feed she'll get fed up, just as she did with Alf. When Ada becomes more mobile, requires more interaction and, you know, actual parenting from Ashley I think she'll be shoved into childcare too. She enjoys this part, she was the same when Alf was a newborn. It's when they begin to require more input from her that she can't cope.

The kind hands thing....if he isn't using "kind hands" then don't eye duck yourself filming their interaction, actually sit with them and watch so you can gently stop him. I bet she has filmed every interaction Alf has had with his sister, since she is always strapped to ash's chest. So he's basically interacted with her twice? Poor kid is going to really resent his sister.
I really do feel sad for Alf.
Why on earth has she positioned them all in that tiny teepee ? looking at the video im shocked Alfie didn't kick Ada in the head with his foot right up by Ada’s head (even accidently ) Has she got no brain ..its a ridiculous place for him to have interaction with his sister. Ashley put your bloody phone and Ada down for 5 seconds and model some gentle interaction with Ada..show him what kind hands are when playing with a baby rather than repeating words over and over to the e poor boy

Reactions: 11
I thought the same about Alf potentially kicking Ads in the head laying where she was. And NNB was watching them?! They aren’t safe around Ashley.

Reactions: 10
Anyone know where her swimming costume was from. Loathed to say that I quite like it but no chance am I asking her where it’s from.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love the way she bangs on about gender stereotypes then proceeds to dress her daughter in the most flowery girly clothes imaginable. She’s such a fraud.

Reactions: 25
I’m sure she got lots of content of the boys yesterday but I have a feeling she’s had a tattle read and is questioning how much to show of Alf now 🤔

Reactions: 7
I’m sure she got lots of content of the boys yesterday but I have a feeling she’s had a tattle read and is questioning how much to show of Alf now 🤔
Looked like Alf was not wanting to share the balloons, perhaps she didn’t get the ‘perfect day’ footage she was after.
Also think seeing Alf next to Jasper just shows how unsteady Alf is.

Reactions: 15
Her ideas of motherhood and normal behaviour is so weird! Who would post a video of their child being a brat and snatching the balloons off the birthday boy??

Reactions: 14
I don’t blame him being a brat when his mother doesn’t tell or show him how to behave otherwise. Just shoves a phone in his face instead

Reactions: 12
If that’s the best clip she got of them together then you know it was a tit show 😂

• Haha
Either that or they behaved like they usually do around each other and she couldn’t get any content of them playing nicely between bickering and tantrums.

Completely normal with two 2 year olds of course, but doesn’t fit Ashley’s perfect life narrative so she’d never share (until she reads here and does it for 💷 content 💷 )

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.