Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think I've commented on here before, but could it be Alf has something else going on, and that he's not just miserable and depressed, which is very rare in a young child no matter how bad circumstances are, has that ever been discussed or mentioned by her?
No, she won’t say that there could possibly be an additional need.

She goes through periods of telling the world how advanced he is -
he knows the ‘days of the month’ (or week?)
he could count to 100 before the age of two,
his favourite number is 91,
he can now recognise and tell the whole ‘adult’ or ‘phonic’ (she means phonetic) alphabet but not the ‘baby’ alphabet (her words),
he knew a huge number of words before the age of two (but no-one ever heard him speak)
his limited walking and wobbly gait is ignored (but this could well be because he’s constantly been restrained by pushchair / highchair / playroom / cot

But mostly, she has no connection to him (other than the telepathy she claims which means she knows what he needs) so she doesn’t actually see any of his needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
‘I’m getting a sure little finger from working on my phone so much’

Have YOU been injured in the workplace? Where there’s blame, there’s a claim!
I don't even know how that new phone case was supposed to protect her little finger or what she's doing with it to make it hurt - surely however you hold it or use your phone, that finger rests on the back.

"I've been scammed" - no Ash, you haven't. As someone who has spent many years dealing with genuine victims of scams, you are not one of them. You paid out £40+ for a ridiculous phone case you could have got on eBay for about £10 and of course, it couldn't have possibly been you that cracked it, it has to be the companies fault. But no worries, I'm sure Google are sending you a replacement #ambassador

Reactions: 19
I wonder if she’s tried, you know, not being on her phone so much…..?
How would she read tattle though?

She wants to be grateful she’s not actually well-known, imagine if she was like Hinch when we went through a thread a day? She’d get RSI in her thumbs from scrolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Goes to show that she genuinely considers all her aimless rambling posts as ‘work’ though - which yet again reinforces my belief that she had kids as a career move because of covid

View attachment 2151675
Hasn't she said before that she disagrees with the royal family and what they stand for? Can never turn down a freebie though, eh Ash? At least it means Alf has got some new pyjamas. Also, in both photos she has shared this morning of Alf he looks miserable af, spaced out and clearly staring at the TV. They aren't good photos, I don't know why she shares them.
My God, that poor child looks like something out of Dickens. Poor little love. Ms James is so narcissistic that she can’t see what is right in front of her.
I can’t imagine him *not* going NC with her the minute he turns 18. And his placidity will be a distant memory when he becomes a teenager.

So is she taking Tommys parents with her to Jaspers birthday party? That wouldn’t be weird at all 😂 Surely she’s not capable of getting both kids ready AND looking after them, also driving pulling out on people at roundabouts both children there too! That would mean having to parent…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2153179

I haven’t had a c section but I’ve never understood it to be 12 weeks before you can pick up your toddler?
Had my c section on a Thursday and on the Monday I was at home dressing my other kids and cleaning/cooking, lighting the stove etc
Not saying that is ok
But what she's doing isn't ok either
No, she won’t say that there could possibly be an additional need.

She goes through periods of telling the world how advanced he is -
he knows the ‘days of the month’ (or week?)
he could count to 100 before the age of two,
his favourite number is 91,
he can now recognise and tell the whole ‘adult’ or ‘phonic’ (she means phonetic) alphabet but not the ‘baby’ alphabet (her words),
he knew a huge number of words before the age of two (but no-one ever heard him speak)
his limited walking and wobbly gait is ignored (but this could well be because he’s constantly been restrained by pushchair / highchair / playroom / cot

But mostly, she has no connection to him (other than the telepathy she claims which means she knows what he needs) so she doesn’t actually see any of his needs.
Not long following her and it hit me like a frying pan to the face with a red flag of how disturbing it is to watch a young child be so unhappy and vacant, it's very unusual, usually with kids you can see the little connections to being NT or ND but this kid bless him seems so so withdrawn
She seems a very intense attention seeking person
And wtf is this about not picking him up before 12 weeks 🤣 I had a c section on a Thursday and on the Monday my husband was back in work, and I was on my own cooking cleaning getting kids to school, going up and down stairs, lighting the stove (it was winter) not saying that is ok or recommend but it was my reality and I healed really quickly actually cause kept moving, I was out walking with the buggy like proper walking at day 10 😑 she's so precious

Reactions: 16
honestly these photos of Alf are getting too much for me... I can't remember the last time he was pictured with a smile on his face. bless him he is just so confused and broken at the arrival of his sister. She doesn't love him at all does she - if she did she would have cuddled him, spoiled him, given him loads of attention - she hasn't done any of that. he might as well go and live with Nana - at least he would be consistently loved there.

what is also baffling is that Ash doesn't seem to attach importance to her children's sibling relationship - it is NOT a given that they will get on, especially where one is openly favoured over the other. siblings are the next generation of the family and if you make the decision to create them, it should be imperative that you prioritise their relationship,given that neither had a choice in the others existence. she is so callous I can't

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let’s not forget that instead of researching, planning and working on how to integrate a new (human) baby into a home where the dog was treated as a baby, she just sent the dog away. And didn’t she blame Alf? (I don’t think it was Snoop’s fault btw - dogs only know what they know, it’s all down to the owner - but it certainly wasn’t Alf’s fault for lack of ‘gentle hands’)

Let’s not forget that instead of researching, planning and working on how to integrate a new (human) baby into a home where the dog was treated as a baby, she just sent the dog away. And didn’t she blame Alf? (I don’t think it was Snoop’s fault btw - dogs only know what they know, it’s all down to the owner - but it certainly wasn’t Alf’s fault for lack of ‘gentle hands’)
Don’t forget the cats that were pissing in Alfs Moses basket 🤢 (it was fine though cos they were co sleeping) she binned them off too!
---
honestly these photos of Alf are getting too much for me... I can't remember the last time he was pictured with a smile on his face. bless him he is just so confused and broken at the arrival of his sister. She doesn't love him at all does she - if she did she would have cuddled him, spoiled him, given him loads of attention - she hasn't done any of that. he might as well go and live with Nana - at least he would be consistently loved there.

what is also baffling is that Ash doesn't seem to attach importance to her children's sibling relationship - it is NOT a given that they will get on, especially where one is openly favoured over the other. siblings are the next generation of the family and if you make the decision to create them, it should be imperative that you prioritise their relationship,given that neither had a choice in the others existence. she is so callous I can't
It’s getting so hard not doing anything to help him. We can’t be the only ones thinking this. Be very surprised if we don’t get lots of new people joining this thread very soon…

If/when she does read this thread I suggest she sort her tit out with him sharpish or SS will descend once more. Not a threat - but others would report I’m sure.

Reactions: 11
Why would you post a photo of your son poking his sisters eye and banging her head??? Why? She is so strange. I think it is very normal that Alf doesn’t want to play nicely with the baby. She has been obsessed with the baby since conception and he feels sad. He is not being gentle because it gets her attention if he is rough and to a 2 year old, any attention is better than none. Just in case she reads this and wants some unsolicited advice - in the small amount of time that he is at home, before and after the childminder, make sure Ada is not anywhere near you and interact with your son. It doesn’t have to be playing or reading with him. Just let him help you put the washing on or tidy his bedroom or anything that is just you and him. Chatting away. Make him feel special. Ada won’t care at all as long as she has been fed and you give her special attention at night and the whole day when Alf is at the childminders.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
He is not being gentle because it gets her attention if he is rough and to a 2 year old, any attention is better than none.
But also, he has never been modelled gentle kindness and love by (who should be) his primary caregiver. How does he know what to show the baby?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
But also, he has never been modelled gentle kindness and love by (who should be) his primary caregiver. How does he know what to show the baby?
Exactly! And the sad thing is that once Alf finished breastfeeding, she more or less discarded him and his primary caregivers have been anyone but his mother. No wonder the poor boy is confused, he doesn't have any sort of meaningful relationship with the person who should be the most important person in the world to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She is honestly such a tit mum, what is wrong with her? I’m beginning to think she has some kind of additional need, she’s got zero self awareness? Or is she just an extreme narcissist? Poor Alf

Reactions: 18
The awful thing is, if/when Alf gets diagnosed with something, or he starts a preschool / nursery and they advise something, we know what follows. Content.

She’ll be the hard done by mother with the shock news. DM and Hello will be featuring ‘Made In Chelsea Star Ashley: My Struggle’ followed by her ‘journey’

It’s horrid to think, but she’ll rinse it for every ounce of attention and every subsequent penny

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The awful thing is, if/when Alf gets diagnosed with something, or he starts a preschool / nursery and they advise something, we know what follows. Content.

She’ll be the hard done by mother with the shock news. DM and Hello will be featuring ‘Made In Chelsea Star Ashley: My Struggle’ followed by her ‘journey’

It’s horrid to think, but she’ll rinse it for every ounce of attention and every subsequent penny
“No one told me…”

She probably still won't admit that crap book and her "instinct" are both duds.
That book she goes on and on about, yet she said yesterday that she ‘should probably google’ when the fourth trimester ends.

IMG_7123.jpeg

Grade A but can’t work out that trimester literally means three ‘tri’ month ‘mester’. Last time I learnt the days of the month there were 12 weeks in each 3 month period, not 9.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That book she goes on and on about, yet she said yesterday that she ‘should probably google’ when the fourth trimester ends.

View attachment 2154706

Grade A but can’t work out that trimester literally means three ‘tri’ month ‘mester’. Last time I learnt the days of the month there were 12 weeks in each 3 month period, not 9.
Maybe this is why she thinks she has to wait 12 weeks before she picks Alfie up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.