Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a crock of tit. Didn't know she was being filmed, my arse 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣 This women is so far up her own arse, does she really think people believe this tit?? Oh yeah, I was in my matching undies, hair and make up done and ooh I turned around and noticed someone was filming me in the doorway... Didn't even flinch, christ I would have turned the air blue 🤣🤣🤣 Why don't you stop filming this prividged, unrelatable tit and put your phone down and spend time with your children... Both of them.

Reactions: 22
That's just weird.

I'm sure this was filmed at the same time as the reel she posted last week rambling on about body hair and stretch marks.

Peeping Tom behaviour.

Reactions: 12
Christ! Does she think people believe this crap?
Because everyone prances about in their underwear with hair & make up done in case they’re randomly filmed-she doesn’t even look surprised - ‘you can see the moment I realised I was being filmed’ - no,you really can’t.

Reactions: 11
wow. Didn’t know she was being filmed. Surely her biggest and most obvious lie yet?

don’t even get me started on being rude about people suggesting she checks out paced bottle feeding. It’s not about whether Ad’s comfortable after. It’s not even necessarily about today’s feed. It’s about helping to ensure she doesn’t get used to free-flowing milk out of a bottle, and start to reject breastfeeding because she’ll have to work so much harder to get the breastmilk which often leads to bottle preference.

if that did happen ash, you’d be the first to moan that ‘nobody told you’.

How is it she’s quite happy to be an influencer when she’s influencing people to buy tit socks to line her pockets. But isn’t an influencer when she’s showing bad practice when it comes to introducing a bottle.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Christ! Does she think people believe this crap?
Because everyone prances about in their underwear with hair & make up done in case they’re randomly filmed-she doesn’t even look surprised - ‘you can see the moment I realised I was being filmed’ - no,you really can’t.
We have 2 scenarios here....
1.either Ash not realising she was being filmed, and we have the whole issue of consent and creepy peeping TNB filming her witho her knowledge highly improbable
or
2.she's LYING ....
no one is in full make up, perfectly groomed hair and matching underwear so soon postpartum

Reactions: 20
We have 2 scenarios here....
1.either Ash not realising she was being filmed, and we have the whole issue of consent and creepy peeping TNB filming her witho her knowledge highly improbable
or
2.she's LYING ....
no one is in full make up, perfectly groomed hair and matching underwear so soon postpartum
Exactly this!
And the comments,all gushing about her-what’s wrong with these people?

Reactions: 8
Exactly this!
And the comments,all gushing about her-what’s wrong with these people?

---
If there was ever a time to PUTDOWNTHEFUCKINGPHONE it would be when your ‘chunky’ 2 year old is literally mounting your newborn laying on the floor.

Has she sold her brain for science?

Last edited:
  • Haha

---
If there was ever a time to PUTDOWNTHEFUCKINGPHONE it would be when your ‘chunky’ 2 year old is literally mounting your newborn laying on the floor.

Has she sold her brain for science?
She'd need to have a brain in the first instance!
she needs to realise there's a reason why so many mums take prolonged maternity leave from work and often sacrifice their careers is to look after their children and nurture the next generation....yes Ashley it is often mums who are the primary caregivers because "biology" and we happen to be the ones to birth them and evolutionarily produced milk.......not any Tom dick or Harry you happen to pawn your children off to so you can gaze at yourself and "work" from home
I fully realise there are times when the mother is not able to care for her children for many reasons and/or have to return to work much sooner than they would have wanted....my brother was his son's primary caregiver because his wife was an alcoholic and incapacitated most of the time and he was a brilliant hands on dad- this was in the 80's when it was unheard of! ...my sister was a GP in a rural practice and was on call a fortnight after having her 4th child!) they relied on help so they could return to work to provide for their families but they didn't document everything over the internet at the detriment to their children's privacy- none of them are active on social media
In other news....wonder who Alf's going to be pawned off with today?

• Heart
Just catching up but wow the attitude about bottle feeding 😳 doesn't she realise even bottle fed babies have a teat and flow preference so people are only offering suggestions on bottles that helped them. No one deserves the sass.

She has completely disregarded the importance of paced feeding particularly if she wants to continue breastfeeding... but I'm sure she has done her research!

The video and lengthy caption pretending it was candid and she didn't care about 'angels'. Lunchbox was right onto it though.

I'm disappointed in Jess Urlichs for commenting on the video tbh.

And is there any need for her to call Ada 'this baby girl'? Call her by her name, or this girl or this baby? But maybe she has said baby girl so many times that her phone has it on autocorrect

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly our babies are a few weeks apart and HOW does she still have the energy & time for all this bullshit? The ranting & long insta posts / stories?
I’m lucky to get time to text back since I spend half my time feeding with a * bottle * 😱 and the other half burping.

She’s such a negative person, and she’s not exactly a spokesperson for anyone/a charity which is why she needs to go on these rants? And even if she was she would come across awfully as they wouldn’t want a rage filled ranting person, they would want an educated individual who can speak clearly and without prejudice

Reactions: 20
CDC9911E-78DA-4637-8FA0-D61C7998815B.jpeg
She really has spent her whole life hating mothers, hasn’t she? No wonder she’s permanently ‘proving’ she’s more than just a mum whilst simultaneously failing to actually mother her son. She holds so much disdain for the traditional role of motherhood. I don’t know any mums who feel that ‘child rearing’ (who calls it that????) isn’t productive. Maybe that’s because she puts duck all into it?

also, underproductive? Grade a strikes again.

Reactions: 24
Screenshot_2023-05-12-06-22-19-202_com.instagram.android.jpg

Why is it smiles and love hearts when she's awake very early with baby Ad but when Alf was waking them up at this time she couldn't cope and it was wrecking her mental health?

• Angry
The way she sat down on the bed was all for the camera, she's such a bloody liar

Reactions: 7
21 people made comments on the post of her being caught unawares in her underwear! At least 6 were calling her out and at least 2 were anonymous perverts drooling. Not a good ratio. She does these reels to get people to relate to her and like her so she can sell them things. That’s her job. She is bad at her job because she does the opposite. I would go out of my way to avoid all the products she is trying to sell me. I used to quite like dash drinks but have found another brand I like as much.

Reactions: 13
Even the way she sits down on the chair isn’t normal and she’s trying to do it ‘sexily’. I can’t stop watching it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
“Just a moment between Ad and I” 😂😂 who just happens to be prancing around in their bra and knickers with their newborn and a full face of makeup and curled hair?

And wouldn’t that be ridiculously inappropriate to peek through the door and film?! A vulnerable post partum new mum in a state of undress with her baby? Who would actually do that? It crosses like a million boundaries. She’s such an idiot.

Reactions: 21
I bet in reality she caught herself in the mirror, thought she looked good so put her tripod outside the door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
21 people made comments on the post of her being caught unawares in her underwear! At least 6 were calling her out and at least 2 were anonymous perverts drooling. Not a good ratio. She does these reels to get people to relate to her and like her so she can sell them things. That’s her job. She is bad at her job because she does the opposite. I would go out of my way to avoid all the products she is trying to sell me. I used to quite like dash drinks but have found another brand I like as much.
At least 4 of those 6 are tattlers

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.