Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute arrogance and backhanded nastiness in her bottle feeding stories. Shut the duck up Ashley honestly.

Reactions: 17
wouldn't it be lovely for Tommy and Ada to have some daddy-daughter time in the evening while he feeds her a bottle and Ash and Alf have some one-on-one time doing bath and bed? that would be my ideal set up!!! unfortunately we didn't try a bottle early enough and now I have a bottle refuser so instead, i still manage to do bath and bedtime every other night with my toddler and feed the baby either side of that one-on-one time.

Reactions: 11
PE kit is killing me 🤣
---

I’m catching up on bits I missed earlier.

I have a photo of my littlest at 8 weeks like this with the dog sitting next to the sofa (on the floor), and a tennis ball placed on the sofa next to the baby, by the dog who was hoping he would play with her 🤣
So I give her a pass on this one.

Disclaimer: I was present the entire time.

Actually duck it I’ll show you. My very hopeful spaniel 😂 (who I didn’t need to send away when the baby arrived, just saying)

View attachment 2163864
Awww sharing his toy bless him/her 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s the last weekend in May.

Oh I bet that’s why she wants the Doona!
Thanks @InTheDollsHouse, I thought someone would remember!
Yeah, the Doona is probably a priority for that tirp more than any of the other commitments she has in the next week or two.

Reactions: 6
wouldn't it be lovely for Tommy and Ada to have some daddy-daughter time in the evening while he feeds her a bottle and Ash and Alf have some one-on-one time doing bath and bed? that would be my ideal set up!!! unfortunately we didn't try a bottle early enough and now I have a bottle refuser so instead, i still manage to do bath and bedtime every other night with my toddler and feed the baby either side of that one-on-one time.
Do you film it though? Doesn’t count otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The absolute arrogance and backhanded nastiness in her bottle feeding stories. Shut the duck up Ashley honestly.
“She didn’t actually share for advice” even tho she openly has stated she knows nothing about bottle feeding. She is such a condescending, patronising witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As obnoxious and deluded as she was with Alf, how is she now 1000000% worse with ✨ baby girl ✨

Such a nasty cow tonight.

Reactions: 25
If she didn't notice it being taken then who was taking it?! Makes it even weirder to be honest 😅

Reactions: 18
74AAD804-3450-4B48-9922-C0EA54FEFAC0.jpeg

Not thinking about angels 😂😇 A Grade Ash at it again.

“You can see the moment I realised” she is so full of tit she doesn’t even slightly react no normal person just doesn’t react to being filmed in you pants

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This might be the funniest post yet, it's giving me life it's giving me the fast show vibes. I'm dying!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didnt know she was being filmed my bleeping hole 😂 does she really expect people to believe this? She wasnt posing but just happened to have soft lighting (great for those inclined to piss about in underwear all day) so flaws arent highlighted. In matching
Underwear with hair and make up done. With a great camera height. Okay ashley 😂

using her daughter like this content is alreadyfucking diagraceful

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No one does the shh pat bounce routine in their underwear with a tiny baby because
A) it could take forever and you’ll get cold
B) baby could throw up down your back
B) you just don’t. It’s stupid.

Also Ada was FAST ASLEEP from before the beginning of that so it’s staged as anything.
---
I can’t believe she’s used that song. It’s one of my littlest’s bedtime songs 😩

Reactions: 20

^ the person behind the "candid" video. Honestly, if I didn't know i was being filmed and saw it, i'd freak the duck out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She knows she’s pretty much snapped back and she’s doing everything to show it without saying it. X

Reactions: 18
Do you film it though? Doesn’t count otherwise.
literally never :ROFLMAO:
---
also OMG that reel!!!! "didn't know I was being filmed" - aye and my granny is the Pope!! what a ridiculous lie!!! your hair and make up perfectly done?? surely her followers must see this and realise?! I have sooo much second hand embarrassment for this chick omg. it's like watching David Brent in the office - you watch through your hands as your bumhole starts trying to jump up back inside your body

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.