Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about you guys, but when my baby was a few weeks old, I got up one morning and called mates to come over to do my hair and makeup.

I then put on my non Tu (#ambassador so ad) underwear, picked up my sleeping baby and then looked at myself in the mirror, complete with one leg pointed on tip toes to elongate it.

Instead of putting my baby to sleep, I stood facing the door, rocking and patting her back, even though I probably should have put her down as she looked fast asleep. Instead, I sat down carefully as to not cause my stomach to roll.

Then to my surprise, I looked to my right and there was someone filming me through the crack of the door. I didn't react shocked, instead I slowly smiled and they stopped.

I was so amazed of the quality of this candid video - the lighting, the softness of the image, the stability of the camera work - I decided to share this private moment with 336k bots.

Just a day in the life of a cool mum but not just a mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I don't know about you guys, but when my baby was a few weeks old, I got up one morning and called mates to come over to do my hair and makeup.

I then put on my non Tu (#ambassador so ad) underwear, picked up my sleeping baby and then looked at myself in the mirror, complete with one leg pointed on tip toes to elongate it.

Instead of putting my baby to sleep, I stood facing the door, rocking and patting her back, even though I probably should have put her down as she looked fast asleep. Instead, I sat down carefully as to not cause my stomach to roll.

Then to my surprise, I looked to my right and there was someone filming me through the crack of the door. I didn't react shocked, instead I slowly smiled and they stopped.

I was so amazed of the quality of this candid video - the lighting, the softness of the image, the stability of the camera work - I decided to share this private moment with 336k bots.

You decided to share this private moment with 336k bots - but it was absolutely categorically not for the male gaze.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Howling 😂😂😂 yeah this is clearly not a quick video taken on someone's phone while they happened to be passing - it's been done with a camera. She must think all her followers are as stupid as she is.

Reactions: 16
Her lying down feeding is the *worst* positioning for an effective feed. Baby’s head shouldn’t be turned to the side, she needs to turn baby’s whole body to face her. But hey, Ad might feed effectively then and not need Trash again for oooooh I dunno, ten minutes.

Reactions: 7
I'm assuming with the screenshot of texts from TNB they just lead separate lives where they care for a child each and never shall the two cross paths with their respective child?

Reactions: 24
I'm assuming with the screenshot of texts from TNB they just lead separate lives where they care for a child each and never shall the two cross paths with their respective child?
Troll!

she worked so hard on herself for this (a docile fame-hungry PE teacher that gets off on infantilising his adult partner)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Troll!

she worked so hard on herself for this (a docile fame-hungry PE teacher that gets off on infantilising his adult partner)
It's such an odd comment to make. She gives it the big feminist "duck the patriarchy" but in the same breath let's her boyfriend run after her lazy arse while she does nothing.

Reactions: 19
So much for Alf coming in to her in the morning for cuddles in bed. He’s been ‘dropped in the car’ without even seeing his mummy.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So far TNB has done chores, took Alf on his run, got her coffee and now going to do a full day of work and Ash has posted 5 6 pictures/videos of herself in bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Even the text message screen shot makes it about her! It’s always about her. In everything she does. Why share your private texts??

Reactions: 14
She would seriously not cope if Tommy left her and she had to parent both children and cook and clean for herself. Let alone be able to find her pyjamas.

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t implement routine or think about wake windows cos this is the one time she can be selfish and ‘do whatever she wants’. She couldn’t sound anymore selfish if she tried!

Sleep breeds sleep you idiot. And that’s why Alf looks like he hasn’t slept in 2 years and wakes at 5;30 for the day. Guessing Alf’s been palmed off with Nanny’s daughter as it sounds like he’s local. Poor boy. This is so fucked up.

Reactions: 14
I agree that when you have a newborn it can be great going with flow and letting them sleep whenever and just enjoying it.. when they are your only child and you have no other responsibilities. But surely it would be better for them as a ‘family’ and especially Alf if there was some semblance of a routine so he felt secure and knew when he would get time with his mummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t implement routine or think about wake windows cos this is the one time she can be selfish and ‘do whatever she wants’. She couldn’t sound anymore selfish if she tried!

Sleep breeds sleep you idiot. And that’s why Alf looks like he hasn’t slept in 2 years and wakes at 5;30 for the day. Guessing Alf’s been palmed off with Nanny’s daughter as it sounds like he’s local. Poor boy. This is so fucked up.
She sounds like she’s really judging the other mums who she overheard discussing sleep and how ‘stressful’ it must be. No Ash, it’s not stressful to know that at X months they need to be napping roughly every three hours. It’s just called putting your child first and ensuring they don’t have bags under their eyes like Alf always did from fitting in with YOUR routine!

Reactions: 18
Everything she's posting at the moment is really pissing me off, yes she has TNB who at this point looks like a total doormat but I'm sure she worked hard on herself to get that sort of relationship so she deserves it....does that mean that I deserve the husband I have who grumbled about looking after his two children for 20 minutes while I made us all food and then left me to put both kids in the bath and to bed alone while he 'relaxed'?
And a covertly filmed reel, it's all bs, surely no one actually believes her, and it's very problematic (as has been said by many others) if it genuinely was filmed without her knowledge.
All her talk about body positivity would be better received if she showed a variety of bodies on her reels rather than her own constant preening, not everyone looks like that after birth, she (for whatever reason) has some sort of platform that she could use yet it's all about Ashley!
What planet is she on?

ETA - and I know having a partner to do any of the parenting is something that not everyone has so I really shouldn't grumble

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.