Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ada is fast leaving the newborn stage and she will soon crave routine, become more grouchy, overtired, teething and fight sleep more. Not to mention leaps. Once I started looking into sleep it made so much sense and after a lot of work and stress mine nap if we’re out OR in the cot safely.

It just means we can go out and about OR I can regain sanity for an hour to get things done! Probably time she gave sleeping bunnies a re-follow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only "likes" the messages where TNB has done a chore....and sorry but who is "him"?? Your child has a name Tommy....

Reactions: 23
She just doesn’t understand that if you put a little bit of effort in now it makes things easier in the future.
i must say I am really looking forward to the potty training. I know the childminder and nannies will do most of it but weekends are going to be interesting. You really do have to put a bit of effort in.

Reactions: 13
Ada is fast leaving the newborn stage and she will soon crave routine, become more grouchy, overtired, teething and fight sleep more. Not to mention leaps. Once I started looking into sleep it made so much sense and after a lot of work and stress mine nap if we’re out OR in the cot safely.

It just means we can go out and about OR I can regain sanity for an hour to get things done! Probably time she gave sleeping bunnies a re-follow 😂
I think she's actively avoiding creating any semblance of a routine with Ada so that she can't possibly 'help' with Alf, after all Ada might need her at any moment. Poor Alf doesn't get a second thought from her.

Reactions: 19
She just doesn’t understand that if you put a little bit of effort in now it makes things easier in the future.
i must say I am really looking forward to the potty training. I know the childminder and nannies will do most of it but weekends are going to be interesting. You really do have to put a bit of effort in.
She won’t be involved with potty training at all, that will all be down to Tommy. She can’t even ever clean him up when he poos or is sick without calling Tommy!

Reactions: 12
Her views on feminism and equality are so warped though. I'm all for sharing the load but Tommy literally runs around doing everything for her, on top of his full time job, with no thanks from Ashley as she seems to think this is what she's entitled to? How does he put up with it?

Reactions: 25
It'll be interesting to see if she addresses the consent comments on her latest post.

I don't think she will unless she spins it to paint herself as a victim of the backlash. If so, then I expect a mocking story using the patronising tone we've seen whenever people disagree with her.

She'd have been better off just saying "I did a shoot the other week and had asked my photographer to capture some candid videos/pictures and I really love this one of when I was soothing Ada"

Reactions: 20
and I know having a partner to do any of the parenting is something that not everyone has so I really shouldn't grumble
As a single mum who has had that kind of partner before, at least now I know that I won’t let myself (or my children) down.

Sometimes it’s easier to be alone than to have someone with you who isn’t actually with you.

Don’t ever minimise your struggle or your feelings because someone else might have it ‘worse’. You matter just as much xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her lying down feeding is the *worst* positioning for an effective feed. Baby’s head shouldn’t be turned to the side, she needs to turn baby’s whole body to face her. But hey, Ad might feed effectively then and not need Trash again for oooooh I dunno, ten minutes.
how dare you - her telepathic boobs know best you know. She read one book and now knows everything

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I also don’t know why she has about 4 buggies yet brags she only really uses the gifted *expensive 💫* carrier?
Babies, especially newborns, aren’t meant to be in a carrier for too long. But then she doesn’t care about Alf’s hips, safe sleeping or walking so why care about this one 🤪
I couldn’t imagine carrying a newborn allllll day long 24/7!
I love my new baby but it’s healthy to be put down & for them to sleep uninterrupted?

Reactions: 10
930184C1-FC8B-4B25-A6B9-219358810346.png

her face looks so strange!! What’s that weird indent above her lip?! It was frozen in this weird expression for ages while she was talking only her lips were moving

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2165014
View attachment 2165014

her face looks so strange!! What’s that weird indent above her lip?! It was frozen in this weird expression for ages while she was talking only her lips were moving
Translates to:

Hi peasants I know I have ignored all your comments that I am liar on my last reel, but I need to make some money for my next holiday so here’s some links, please buy, but I have zero respect for any of you.

Reactions: 6
5B836DF9-3D29-4D86-A9DC-407B66634774.png

94FAE673-BBFC-40C5-BC20-837036312C7C.png

what’s the bet that we will never see ANY of these outfits again. Especially that dress, not her usual teenager-try-hard look at all.
Also teamed it with “kicks” she’s so cringe I can’t handle it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.