Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2165113
View attachment 2165114

what’s the bet that we will never see ANY of these outfits again. Especially that dress, not her usual teenager-try-hard look at all.
Also teamed it with “kicks” she’s so cringe I can’t handle it.
Yeah none of these outfits are flattering on her at all and they’ve been styled so badly, that particular denim jacket doesn’t work.

Also the shirt dresses that she’s said don’t gape at the bust. With both absolutely gaping at the bust 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Yeah none of these outfits are flattering on her at all and they’ve been styled so badly, that particular denim jacket doesn’t work.

Also the shirt dresses that she’s said don’t gape at the bust. With both absolutely gaping at the bust 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly this, and none of them ironed! She is so terrible at her job 😂 but at least it was clearly labelled an ad for a change with the ‘paidpartnership’ banner at the top

Reactions: 10
I guess TNB was too busy sorting Alf, doing the dishes, making her cereal and coffee, and just didn't have time to iron before going to work...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guess the Burga phone case can't be that bad if she's still using it.....her phone screen looked in perfect condition in that last story....I'd be hesitant to put a "dodgy" cover (y'know the one that shattered my screen a few days ago) back on my phone if I'd just got the screen fixed.....

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Guess the Burga phone case can't be that bad if she's still using it.....her phone screen looked in perfect condition in that last story....I'd be hesitant to put a "dodgy" cover (y'know the one that shattered my screen a few days ago) back on my phone if I'd just got the screen fixed.....
Good spot! I don't understand how just putting a case on the phone could cause the screen to shatter anyway, how would that work?

Reactions: 8
Don't TU do clothes for boys 🤔

NNB best go shopping again, it seems as though his mother hasn't bothered

Reactions: 10
This is the top liked thread suggestion for the next one can we puhleaasseee add a CAN YOU COPE? on the end? 😂😂😂
Yes 😂

I’ll can do new thread and recap but not until a bit later, if anyone else wants to do it before I get to it feel free 😘

Reactions: 5
“I went up a size so the buttons didn’t gape” 🤦‍♀️ if the buttons are gaping it’s not in your size!!
---
IMG_5913.png
Hmm new baby bjorn bouncer. Does anyone believe she received this from the rental place between now and last night?!

Reactions: 7
Seems the secret filming reels are becoming a thing..... SSS has popped one on now as well ffs 🙈🙈🙄🙄🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Didn't Tommy's parents fly back with her at Easter? So did they drive out there, fly Ashley home and then fly back out there to get the car and the stuff??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.