Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it ok for Ashley to use the phrase "fuckboy" when discussing certain types of men....I'm pretty sure it's a derogatory term?
pot, kettle ,black Ashley
IMG_0124.jpg

Reactions: 10

Sorry, down a tragic Ashley interview hole. Asking Luke Friend if he uses a hairbrush 😱 How did he not tell her to duck off?! So RUDE.
She’s one to talk! Ash has been known to not brush her hair for a week after crispy Michael has been over. Can you imagine the rants if a man asked her that in a public interview setting?!

Reactions: 11
She’s one to talk! Ash has been known to not brush her hair for a week after crispy Michael has been over. Can you imagine the rants if a man asked her that in a public interview setting?!
That’s what I thought! He has dreads.. would she ask that question to a black person?! bleeping shocking.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t caught up but had to share this from the Harry&Meghan thread as Ash has shared stuff from this woman on Twitter before and it’s just so Ashley

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Sorry, down a tragic Ashley interview hole. Asking Luke Friend if he uses a hairbrush 😱 How did he not tell her to duck off?! So RUDE.
Oh. That is tragic.
---
Been on holiday with my fam & not really been on. But, in the week I've been away, it's been deja vu. Literally the same tit content recycled over and over again 😴😴😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm no "cool mum" but ffs Ash ditch the joggers in socks look, you look like a twit tbf and stinks of trying too hard 🙈🙈😔

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I wonder why she never talks about this stuff, her time on MIC, or her time on BB.

For someone who relives certain parts of her past, she's conveniently forgotten all of this - which I actually think is better than half the crap she does now, GB News and constant ads.

Reactions: 10
Or when she balanced her on the sofa!!
Is it just me or does this look really unsafe? Maybe I'm a paranoid FTM but no way I'd have left my baby like this even if I was sat nearby

View attachment 2162739
i wouldnt say its the best or the worst. Ive seen people do more dodgy - i think given her age is she what 2 months? She is unlikely to roll, over that it always feels a bit nail bitey for me

Reactions: 5
Tommy it’s bottle time, I'm going to film it so quick get your PE Kit on!
PE kit is killing me 🤣
---
Or when she balanced her on the sofa!!
Is it just me or does this look really unsafe? Maybe I'm a paranoid FTM but no way I'd have left my baby like this even if I was sat nearby

View attachment 2162739
I’m catching up on bits I missed earlier.

I have a photo of my littlest at 8 weeks like this with the dog sitting next to the sofa (on the floor), and a tennis ball placed on the sofa next to the baby, by the dog who was hoping he would play with her 🤣
So I give her a pass on this one.

Disclaimer: I was present the entire time.

Actually duck it I’ll show you. My very hopeful spaniel 😂 (who I didn’t need to send away when the baby arrived, just saying)

IMG_5050.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wasn't she supposed to be going to a wedding somewhere out of the country when baby girl was only 7ish weeks old? What happened to that?

Reactions: 8
Wasn't she supposed to be going to a wedding somewhere out of the country when baby girl was only 7ish weeks old? What happened to that?
It’s the last weekend in May.

Oh I bet that’s why she wants the Doona!

Reactions: 7
Bet she smells like a roast chicken with that rosemary oil on. Your meant to put it on at night and wash it off in the morning 😂😂😂😂
---
ETA- ‘Been harder with her than Alf’
Is that because you didn’t give a tit about Alf? Amazing how a happy content baby who never cries can’t ever be put down. She’s the shittest liar. Can’t even do a vax post without demonising Alf 💔 Atleast she finally got his age correct.
The end bit.... I don't think SHE'S the one who's cleared her work diary 🤭 #unemployedtrash

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.