Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
View attachment 2142658
There’s absolutely no way she would have turned down an invite 😂 her morals would have been out the window even quicker than usual
Why? Why does she have to turn everything into a fucking issue? Just watch the met gala like I do and think 'Christ look at them daft twats' She must be exhausting to live with.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love the way she bangs on about gender stereotypes then proceeds to dress her daughter in the most flowery girly clothes imaginable. She’s such a fraud.
Unpopular opinion, but I hate baby girls in dresses 😂 it’s just so impractical. My kids were all rolling at Ad’s age. Of course she’s dressed her baby girl in pink flowery clothes that get in the way and stop her moving freely, with bows that serve no purpose other than to look pretty for others. Start her young, Ash! What a symbol of the patriarchy 😂

ooh scandalous

Why the outrage at a perfectly reasonable question about contraception. It’s unbelievable how many women still see breastfeeding as a contraceptive or assume that if your periods haven’t resumed there’s no way you can get pregnant. Literally can’t see how it’s offensive. No one knows how long it will be before they resume sex again so better to have the knowledge well in advance! I swear women like Ashley will see the “anti-feminist” in absolutely anything and everything 🙄

bumbleebee91

The engagement on her most recent post for someone with 330k followers is so poor considering it's been up for 7 hours. 13 comments, 3 of which are hers, and less than a thousand likes. Her content is just so repetitive and boring. I find it hilarious that when she talks about all these 'shoots' she's got, she actually means posing for the same recycled instagram reels that no one is interested in. What an unfulfilling life it must be.

Cariad

VIP Member
She's really grinding my gears with her condescending remarks about midwives /NHS....from her extremely fortunate position of being able to afford private healthcare ....
if the midwife didn't ask about contraception she'd be moaning about that and she'd probably say she was a highly sexual person ...however with TNB sleeping in a different bed/room I doubt there will be any need for it for quite a while
The first vaccinations are due any time after 8 weeks you absolute idiot.....so 9 weeks is totally within the permitted timescale 🙄
.....as is the post partum check up -and considering she didn't even want to be examined when birthing Alf its a bit rich saying that she bets they won't even examine her
she needs a reality check and also needs to check her white, middle classed Tory privilege while she's at it
ETA...If you weren't aware Ashley theres a mass exodus highly skilled NHS staff and insufficient numbers being trained to replace them ...
I for one am retiring next year after 37 in the NHS and cannot wait , I am knackered and my health is suffering god knows how many hours of unpaid overtime I've done
my 23 year old son who graduated last year and is on IT grad scheme with Barclays is already earning more than me for a substantially less stressful job

Last edited:
  • Heart

bumbleebee91

Screenshot_2023-05-12-06-22-19-202_com.instagram.android.jpg

Why is it smiles and love hearts when she's awake very early with baby Ad but when Alf was waking them up at this time she couldn't cope and it was wrecking her mental health?

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Is she posting videos of Alf tripping up, looking blank and hand flapping as bait so she can be outraged if people suggest he has additional issues or does she genuinely not realise they can be flags and he does it so regularly that’s the only footage she has to choose from? Honestly why not just cut the bit where he walks into the fence or pick different pictures?!
It’s very strange. Her nephew, who is four months younger than Alfie, seems so much more advanced. Every clip she posts of Alfie he appears miserable or falling over. I’d be concerned about his mobility if I was his parent but she’s utterly clueless and such a narc I don’t imagine she’d do anything about it.

sasbeep

VIP Member
What a liar.

She’s posted at the weekend videos of her holding/feeding Ad before Alf goes to bed and she’s clearly filmed this tonight (the cap and curly hair) She has not been having 1 on 1 with Alf at all!! Why are Alf and Ada having separate baths?! I plonk all mine in together and always have done. She’s completely lied about having 1-1 with Alf and Tommy taking Ada. Fucking hate liars.

Why does Tommy need to feed Alf?! Feed Ads before Alf has his dinner?! How does she think mums do dinner bath and bed single handedly?!
---

I just looked on my vinted. Cheapest is £280. So ✨ relatable ✨
To be fair she said she has 1 on 1 time with alf while Tommy runs the bath for him, so what like 4 minutes?!! 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

aggytha

VIP Member
T/W: NICU.

She just needs to man the fuck up with life. Some of us have had to watch our newborns go through NICU. Have had to watch them have lumbar punctures, canulars inserted and other medical procedures. We’re lucky to have vaccinations and no they aren’t nice for 2 seconds. They trigger me. My baby has them today but my partner works and I’m her mum. I’m also taking a 2 year old WITH me. God she’s pathetic.
I feel you on this. I remember a Doctor coming to the ward to tell me that my daughter needed a lumbar puncture and bursting into tears. We were still in the first lockdown and no visitors were allowed (not even my husband!) so a kind healthcare assistant came over, closed the curtain then broke the rules and gave me a hug, as I had no one with me 🥺 I find things like vaccinations and being poorly (even as simple as a temperature or cold) so triggering as it takes me back to the cannulas and wires and feeding tubes etc.

Thinking of you. I hope you find time for a cup of tea and a sit down later x

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
Exactly this!
And the comments,all gushing about her-what’s wrong with these people?

---
If there was ever a time to PUTDOWNTHEFUCKINGPHONE it would be when your ‘chunky’ 2 year old is literally mounting your newborn laying on the floor.

Has she sold her brain for science?

Last edited:
  • Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
T/W: NICU.

She just needs to man the fuck up with life. Some of us have had to watch our newborns go through NICU. Have had to watch them have lumbar punctures, canulars inserted and other medical procedures. We’re lucky to have vaccinations and no they aren’t nice for 2 seconds. They trigger me. My baby has them today but my partner works and I’m her mum. I’m also taking a 2 year old WITH me. God she’s pathetic.

• Heart

msmith2006

VIP Member
Do you film it though? Doesn’t count otherwise.
literally never :ROFLMAO:
---
also OMG that reel!!!! "didn't know I was being filmed" - aye and my granny is the Pope!! what a ridiculous lie!!! your hair and make up perfectly done?? surely her followers must see this and realise?! I have sooo much second hand embarrassment for this chick omg. it's like watching David Brent in the office - you watch through your hands as your bumhole starts trying to jump up back inside your body

She’s tweeting about it too. Absolutely zero self-awareness.

View attachment 2139305
The investigation may have been closed, but they weren’t “false allegations”. A false allegation would be that she has a third child that she keeps locked up in the loft. These allegations were photos and comments that she personally posted to social media and that many people found concerning. Including social services, hence the investigation.

Absolutely no one believes she should have her children taken away from her. There shouldn’t be shame attached to needing additional support.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I cannot believe she’s brought up Nicola Bulley in her rant about the patriarchy.

The fact she was struggling with perimenopause, and had previous difficulties with alcohol, was relevant to her disappearance.

It was a female police office who disclosed the information. Not a man.

It was not victim blaming. She hadn’t been abducted. The police had clear reason to believe that no-one else was involved.
It was very relevant. It meant that she was vulnerable.

The thing that was wrong was that it was shared publicly. That Nicola’s memory, for her family, her children, will forever be entwined with those headlines.

Ashley didn’t share a single thing about Nicola, except that story. I know this because I was lost deeply in the whole thing, in the threads here on tattle, in the feeling of ‘that could so easily be me’ which was felt by so many on here.

So Ash can fuck off with her patriarchy shit, and stop using the memory of a woman, a mother, who fought demons with alcohol (which Ash claims to understand) and hormones (which Ash claims to understand) as content.
AND (sorry, I’m not over this yet)

The support between tattlers on the NB threads was absolutely outstanding.

All sorts of people with all sorts of feelings and opinions, came together with different insights and experiences of mental illness, alcohol dependency, perimenopause, intrusive thoughts, loss. You name it, it was discussed - with respect and kindness.

Tattle was at its best over those threads.

Ashley (and others) would learn a lot if they took the time to actually listen to others’ opinions rather than just crying troll if anyone dares to breathe in the wrong direction.

To answer this question Ashley -

IMG_7196.jpeg

Nicola’s partner was accused of all sorts, just because he is a man.
While trying to look after his two young daughters, he was accused by strangers around the country of affairs and abduction and murder. Just because he is a man.

• Heart

Jjsb

What a crock of shit. Didn't know she was being filmed, my arse 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣 This women is so far up her own arse, does she really think people believe this shit?? Oh yeah, I was in my matching undies, hair and make up done and ooh I turned around and noticed someone was filming me in the doorway... Didn't even flinch, christ I would have turned the air blue 🤣🤣🤣 Why don't you stop filming this prividged, unrelatable shit and put your phone down and spend time with your children... Both of them.