Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Every time she tries to explain her ‘work’ it seems to be her accounts, or writing a to do list, which presumably is:

1. try to do accounts again

It’s no wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her that he has to do

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
So she can't even manage those 'unconditional'10 minutes she's supposed to spend with her son each day to make him feel loved and not rejected. The point is to spend time one on one with your toddler WITHOUT the baby FFS.

F231518B-7D59-4B1F-B214-E1ABACB41C32.jpeg

Couldn't possibly put Princess Ad down or let TNB or her bro hold her for just 10 mins. And of course she needs to film it so it's hardly special private time without phones. Moron

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

moimoi

VIP Member
As obnoxious and deluded as she was with Alf, how is she now 1000000% worse with ✨ baby girl ✨

Such a nasty cow tonight.

Reactions: 25

Larahk

Chatty Member
Not only is it ridiculous and so wrong that she never thought that Alfie might be affected by the birth of a sibling (I've never heard a parent say something so stupid!), or that she feels the need to ask strangers what to do to help, the worst part is that we have another grid post immortalised on the internet about Alf and his struggles, all for him to see when he is older.

The fact she needs to ask for help shows how unnatural it is for her to parent. It's not hard, just spend more 1:1 time with your first born, give him undivided attention away from the phone, make him feel included. But she is utterly incapable of this.

• Sad
She’s running out of content. Ada is past very newborn stage but it’ll be a while before she really does anything interesting to anyone outside her immediate family, and any novelty for Alf at having a sibling has long worn off. We’re all sick of her tits, and she’s not got much ‘work’ to speak of. She’s at a bit of a loss to be honest.

bumbleebee91

Her views on feminism and equality are so warped though. I'm all for sharing the load but Tommy literally runs around doing everything for her, on top of his full time job, with no thanks from Ashley as she seems to think this is what she's entitled to? How does he put up with it?

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Sitting Alfie at a separate table. Fuck off.

With her bestie and Ada’s auntie. Not alfie’s. Fuck off.

Tommy went on a stag do so i “had” to take Alf swimming. Fuck off.

Vile, neglectful bitch. That child is being neglected. And she is essentially bragging about it online.

• Sad

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Didnt know she was being filmed my fucking hole 😂 does she really expect people to believe this? She wasnt posing but just happened to have soft lighting (great for those inclined to piss about in underwear all day) so flaws arent highlighted. In matching
Underwear with hair and make up done. With a great camera height. Okay ashley 😂

using her daughter like this content is alreadyfucking diagraceful

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
It says it all that she ‘knew there would be challenges along the way but nothing that would affect Alf’. Not once has she thought about his feelings. Only how her and Tommy will cope. Foul woman! I hope that person hasn’t deleted her comment for fear or being labelled a troll by her minions. People are starting to see through her bullshit cracks 😂

• Sad

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I love the way she bangs on about gender stereotypes then proceeds to dress her daughter in the most flowery girly clothes imaginable. She’s such a fraud.

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Wow how can she have not expected Alf to be affected by this HUGE change to his world? When I found out I was pregnant with number 2 my first thought was how my eldest would take it! I struggled to be excited because I knew my first born would find it hard. When I had my second I gave him less attention than I did my first at that age because I knew my eldest needed me more! Daddy would take over so I could put my eldest to bed, he took him out for a walk in the buggy so my eldest and I had a few hours together. Having a few hours apart here and there has never damaged our bond and he is super close to both of us.
I honestly think she uses Ada as the ultimate excuse now not to tend to Alf. Shes got what she wanted now, a baby Ash.

lemmings2000

She really is heading for a breakdown. I think this post partum time is being spent so awfully. She honestly needs to stop pretending she is working and spend some time with her kids. Yes, those days are boring and repetitive, but they are so so important for your older child to feel present, loved, safe.
This whole narrative of being a "cool" "working" "not just a mum"-mum just means Alf is being emotionally neglected by his own mum.

Reactions: 24

bumbleebee91

Screenshot_2023-05-11-18-00-42-135_com.instagram.android.jpg

This always grinds my gears. It's very easy to preach about body positivity and how your weight and clothes size don't define you when your body, even very shortly after childbirth, fits very much into society's ideals.

YahBasic

Chatty Member
3 months of not picking up your child. She’s fucking cruel.

Most I know were advised by their doctors that they could pick up heavier things between 3-6 weeks postpartum, if they felt able to do so.

Ashley’s obviously physically recovering well, or we’d have heard all about it, so she’s just not right in the head.

My 2.5 year old is overwhelmed with emotions right now and all he needs is picking up and cuddles.

• Sad
  • Wow
TWENTY FOUR MONTHS to fully recover?! WTAF!!! And of course you ‘feel fully mobile’ YOU ARE FULLY MOBILE!!! There’s nowt wrong with you, you’ve had an ELCS (months ago!) not a double leg amputation. Jeeeeesus. And yes your recovery seems to have been textbook straightforward, so stop harping on about it and pick up your first born child. TWAT.

bumbleebee91

This makes me so angry. She's never been trolled by anyone! She was the troll! What she has had is people genuinely concerned for the welfare of her children, with very good reason! This has been further reinforced today with this whole unsafe sleep debacle. I just can't comprehend being so lax with the safety of your babies, the most precious things in the world to the majority of us as parents. It just proves how little she gives a shit and that she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body.
---
Bbq gate again. No doubt the comments will be restricted on the article. Dickhead. She deserves to be investigated, she’s a bloody awful mother!
---
Ashley aka the wannabe ultra feminist labour MP will be fuming at the DM saying her and the ultra feminist labour MP have nothing in common 😂😂😂😂
I love how she is described as Made In Chelsea star too, a show she was on for about 2 episodes 10 years ago. Literally all she is known for! Not the superstar DJ/presenter/feminist icon she sees herself as 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
I see she managed to put Ada down long enough while she was trying on the shit clothes 🤔

SassyLad8

I’m the time lapse of her “playing” with Alf he has his back to her nearly the entire time. A few fleeting moments of eye contact perhaps.

Ashley is clearly doting on Princess Thumb of Ads and Affliliate Links, Goddess of Gifted Goods, whilst her “demanding, difficult” toddler carries on doing his own thing. Even when she reads him a book there’s no facial interaction, no giggles, no affection.

I predict a day trip with Uncle to the farm and then a story about how her massive tits affected her as a teenager, before ten pics of Ash feeding Ada in a #gifted French T-shirt.

• Haha