Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LT2201

VIP Member
I'm assuming with the screenshot of texts from TNB they just lead separate lives where they care for a child each and never shall the two cross paths with their respective child?

Reactions: 24

okdo2022

VIP Member
And there'll no doubt be an incoming story about how all the 'trolls' are sending her messages and 'unsolicited advice' about Ada's unsafe sleeping conditions. No need to worry about safe sleep guys, she's using her ✨instinct✨ We seem to care more about the safety of her children than she does!
You couldn’t be more right

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Primrose2

Chatty Member
She reminds me of my vile vile stepmother. Used to make me and my sibling sit in the other room to eat whilst she had roast dinners at the dining table with my dad and her children. SO Many things about her and her relationship with Alfie remind me of my evil step mother 😂 needless to say I don’t see her (or my dad) anymore, and she is setting up a pathway for a very troubled relationship with her own son.

• Sad
  • Heart
CDC9911E-78DA-4637-8FA0-D61C7998815B.jpeg
She really has spent her whole life hating mothers, hasn’t she? No wonder she’s permanently ‘proving’ she’s more than just a mum whilst simultaneously failing to actually mother her son. She holds so much disdain for the traditional role of motherhood. I don’t know any mums who feel that ‘child rearing’ (who calls it that????) isn’t productive. Maybe that’s because she puts fuck all into it?

also, underproductive? Grade a strikes again.

lemmings2000

Her slating the NHS has wound me up. Her mocking voice just shows how much of a nasty b**ch she is. Why do people get sooooooo offended by the contraception question? You are really fertile after giving birth. Why oh why would you want to risk getting pregnant again that soon after having a baby? Nothing wrong with getting some xondoms ready for the big event !
She is so so vile.
"I don't need a physical check up because I pay an arm and a leg for private physio, but you poor people should really push for a physical examination!"

Cariad

VIP Member
Alf looks so miserable sitting in the pram , in the video of her walking to the childminder why can't he walk part of the way If it's not that far?
and who was filming the video
IMG_0113.jpg

and yes Ashley we all did things in our 20's that we don't necessarily do now and have found other fulfilment and don't need to keep harping on about 'when we were single'.....and shock , horror some is us are even quite happy with our partners that we met in our 20's

Reactions: 23

SassyLad8

Even before Ad was born, she didn’t spend any actual time with Alf one to one. Maybe as a small baby when he fit in a sling and she fed all the time (#DemandingAlf) but since he started at that childminder aged 12m and she weaned him abruptly in like a week, she’s only ever spent time with him when others are around.

Literally all good parents try to carve out time for their older child - just the two of them - even if it is a 15min trip to the shop. She doesn’t ever, EVER even do that unless Uncle IPad is there too.

She’s too lazy to put the work in.

What really upset me in her latest vile post was that she openly says she expected it to be challenging for her and Tommy, but not Alf.

Which was clear when she was pregnant. But is so sad to see written down in black and white.

HOW can one person be so incredibly selfish and self-absorbed?

• Sad

msmith2006

VIP Member
surely the No balls family must be actually concerned about Ashley's ability (or lack thereof) to mother her own children??

I am genuinely astounded by the amount of help she gets from her in-laws. My MIL does my tits in but I appreciate her help now and then as she's a lovely grandmother however I bet she would have some choice words for my husband if she was being used in this way. How can she still not have spent a day alone with her 2 kids yet?!!?!! I'm breastfeeding a 5 month old who refuses to take a bottle and a 2 1/2 year old who is mental. It CAN be done!

Cady1954

VIP Member
Fkn hell who put 50p in her today! She just loves the sound of her own voice doesn't she?

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
0431A4EE-7377-4C3B-9FFC-1510526916D7.png

Oh dear lord, the unsafe sleeping is just too much now!!! Makes me so nervous seeing things like this 🙈

• Wow
  • Angry

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
‘I’m getting a sure little finger from working on my phone so much’

Have YOU been injured in the workplace? Where there’s blame, there’s a claim!

• Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
Why does TNB have to sleep in a separate bed room? .....it's not as if he's a brain surgeon who needs a decent night sleep- and Alf now sleeps until a very respectable time!...he works in fucking finance / tech 🤣....not known for its life saving features
and why can't princess Ashley give Alf his tea and then bathe him and have more 1 on 1 time and then feed precious Ada
My husband was a Dr and frequently on call and I had 3 under 5 , to feed, ( 1 still breastfeeding) bathe/ get ready for bed / read stories single handedly for years with no relatives nearby to help....but at least he still slept next to me and would change baby's nappy and bring me a cup of tea in middle of night while I breastfed maybe that's why we've been married for 37 years!
and ffs she's still sporting crunchy hair sack the stylist

Last edited:

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Shabazsay's desperately needs to do a Insta reel of her.....I'm rich, you're poor
#povvo
On today's episode of I'm rich, you're poor we have Ashley. Here's Ashley living in her million pound house that has a pushchair for each room. Do you have a pushchair in each room? Do you 'eck! You know why? Because she's rich and you're poor. Povvo.

• Haha