Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
22B831EE-8DFC-40B9-A761-AEA74AD02B4B.jpeg

There’s absolutely no way she would have turned down an invite 😂 her morals would have been out the window even quicker than usual

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Elle055

Ashley can't see beyond pink and blue and it's painful to witness. She treats her own children inequally and maybe this whole 'men are fine' spaff is part of the reason.

Alf will always be the boy who took away her freedom, the boy who was "overcooked", the boy who caused her physical pain, the boy who fed on the hour every hour for a year (I could go on), and Ada will always be the opposite. She will be her "home" because she is a girl. It's that simple.
What if Ada grows up and discovers she's trans?
If Alfie had been a girl, this whole narrative would be different. Let me spin it for you...

If Ada was "overcooked", then she'd be saying how she'd made such a wonderful and cosy home for her in there that her little girl just didn't want to come out.

If she'd have had a traumatic labour with Ada, it would have all been worth it for babygirl.

If Ada feeds every hour for a year it will be okay because she's her "home" and she holding on to every precious moment.

Side note: unless you know deep down in your very core that you would be happy with either a boy or a girl, don't do a gender reveal and put it on the internet, period.
---
Has she not got work to be doing?! That’s 10 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. She’s so incoherent it’s hilarious.

‘I know I’m going to have challenges with Alf *eye roll*’ Cunt!
She could be talking about how exciting it's going to be to raise a feminist son but she just can't talk positively about him can she?

• Heart

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
D1E5CA35-EA69-4CB6-AB09-D8970B1E6493.png

Sooooo a vest top? How has she breastfed one for a year and now on her second and doesn’t know about one up one down and hotmilk bras?! Oh I know, because she doesn’t want “unsolicited advice” and is far too cool to have “mum friends” fucking idiot.

• Haha

SassyLad8

I'm assuming with the screenshot of texts from TNB they just lead separate lives where they care for a child each and never shall the two cross paths with their respective child?
Troll!

she worked so hard on herself for this (a docile fame-hungry PE teacher that gets off on infantilising his adult partner)

• Haha
‘Ada is an incredibly placid baby’

She’s 8 f***ing weeks old Ashley.

But she’s obviously SO much better than Alf already.

Cretin.

Elle055

Guys it's fine to let Ad sleep like that. She's got ✨️mumtuition✨️
Horrified.
My good god... why is she showing such unsafe sleep on a public platform like that without a fucking disclaimer? All it takes is one sleep deprived/impressionable parent/guardian to watch that story and think 'ohhh that looks so cosy in there, maybe I should try that, i'm so desperate for my baby to sleep'. If you're an 'influencer,' you sure as hell better think about your content every 👏 single 👏 time 👏 you 👏 post 👏

Stewart123

So Alf regresses in an attempt to get more attention from his parents after Ada is born. They respond by going out for a coffee alone with Ada and presumably leaving Alf at home with childcare / family members. Make it make sense!! Why not have your relationship meeting once he’s in bed?!

rawbin30

I’ve never seen a child look so miserable and detached before. There’s absolutely nothing behind the eyes there.

• Sad
A baby that never cries? Then how come you can never put her down, give her to your husband or let her sleep in the cot? What happens then?

Reactions: 21

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
What a shit relationship.

Effectively 2 single parents with their respective children living in the same house for convenience.

She’s just posted a picture of herself holding Alf from today…? Make it make sense. Either you’re picking him up or you aren’t?
I’ve removed his face because, you know, he can’t consent to being in the public domain, but he looks so vacant and sad. He looks like he’s been drugged if I’m honest.

Attachments

Well yeah if ‘doing well’ means outsourcing the bulk of your parenting and household duties and having time to get your hair done, you’re smashing it love.

Also, an ‘incredibly placid’ baby would be happy to be put down and have some tummy time every now and then.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Ashley aka the wannabe ultra feminist labour MP will be fuming at the DM saying her and the ultra feminist labour MP have nothing in common 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
1D84E0F4-3FA0-4366-87DF-2F523DB73164.jpeg

I despair with this woman. Why take a photo instead of actually comforting the crying child?!

also STOP POSTING YOUR UNSAFE SLEEP PRACTICE

• Sad
  • Angry

bumbleebee91

I can't cope with that petulant tone of voice she puts on whenever she talks about any messages she's getting that are disagreeing with her. So childish.

LT2201

VIP Member
I feel so sad looking at poor Alf, he's the most miserable, sad looking toddler I've ever seen. Is she so ignorant to him or does she just not care?

• Sad
The absolute arrogance and backhanded nastiness in her bottle feeding stories. Shut the fuck up Ashley honestly.
“She didn’t actually share for advice” even tho she openly has stated she knows nothing about bottle feeding. She is such a condescending, patronising bitch.

• Haha