Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I honestly can’t remember what I wrote on the referral, but there was a lot. It wasn’t just the one incident of TNB’s birthday.

On top of everything else, there’s the fact that absolute strangers know a child’s date of birth, home address, childcare provider’s name and location, sleeping arrangements, eating habits. The list goes on, and it’s all information that has been made public by the child’s own parents.

I stressed that (in my opinion) the entire family would benefit from support. Not removal of a child. Far from it. Support. To support two first time parents in how best to support their child.

Their child who was not on par with similar age peers with gross or fine motor skills, eating nutritionally adequate and enough variety of food, who appeared emotionally detached from caregivers, and who was sleeping in a cold bedroom. A fact that was shared with images of his bedroom from a video monitor.

Yet we here - who safeguard our own children by not sharing their lives with strangers, and who show more concern for these children who are shared with millions of people worldwide, where unthinkable things could happen with their images - are repeatedly reported as ‘trolls‘ and in the wrong.

If that’s what being a troll is, then sign me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Poor, sweet Alfie. Screams of child neglect, which is notoriously difficult to prove. I work as a health visitor. The only time ive ever seen children look this sad and detached is when their emotional needs arent being met. Just because he has food and clothes (using that loosely since half of them dont even fit) doesnt mean the poor thing isn’t neglected. He must be so confused 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Rocky Rosd

I have never come across anyone that is so lacking in self awareness than her. I could list so many things that I find incredibly irritating but I’m going to limit myself to 3. 1. She never remarks on how privileged she is. It’s poor me I have big boobs, I have to work so hard, I don’t get maternity leave, blah blah blah. Ashley don’t get your garden landscaped, don’t go to the Maldives, that’s your maternity leave money sorted. Acknowledge how lucky she is to have all the help she has and that she has choices. Most people don’t. 2. So selfish. Her ‘instinct’ is to do what suits her best. Go to a baby class with Alf - meet some other mothers so Alf can have friends. They may not be international DJ’s and be ‘cool’ but she would learn so much from other mums that care about their children and realise that you actually have to do things you don’t want to do for the sake of your children’s happiness. 3. The desperate need to be cool. By 36 you either are or are not. She isn’t. Anyone who is cool would never ever use that word anyway. Tragic.
Oh and put that baby down!

• Heart

bumbleebee91

Screenshot_2023-05-06-09-18-51-314_com.instagram.android.jpg

Hasn't she said before that she disagrees with the royal family and what they stand for? Can never turn down a freebie though, eh Ash? At least it means Alf has got some new pyjamas. Also, in both photos she has shared this morning of Alf he looks miserable af, spaced out and clearly staring at the TV. They aren't good photos, I don't know why she shares them.

• Sad
  • Wow

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Her most recent story of him reading in his play house, the look he gives her/her phone, then instantly stops reading and doesn’t look back at her. If I had come back from being out and that was the first interaction I had with my two year old he would beam, shout mummy and come and cuddle me! His reaction there is so telling

• Sad

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I cannot believe she’s brought up Nicola Bulley in her rant about the patriarchy.

The fact she was struggling with perimenopause, and had previous difficulties with alcohol, was relevant to her disappearance.

It was a female police office who disclosed the information. Not a man.

It was not victim blaming. She hadn’t been abducted. The police had clear reason to believe that no-one else was involved.
It was very relevant. It meant that she was vulnerable.

The thing that was wrong was that it was shared publicly. That Nicola’s memory, for her family, her children, will forever be entwined with those headlines.

Ashley didn’t share a single thing about Nicola, except that story. I know this because I was lost deeply in the whole thing, in the threads here on tattle, in the feeling of ‘that could so easily be me’ which was felt by so many on here.

So Ash can fuck off with her patriarchy shit, and stop using the memory of a woman, a mother, who fought demons with alcohol (which Ash claims to understand) and hormones (which Ash claims to understand) as content.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

bumbleebee91

Screenshot_2023-05-02-20-47-09-467_com.instagram.android.jpg

Do people genuinely send her messages like this? She 'has her shit together' because she doesn't do any of the actual day to day parenting that the majority of us do. She had one day where Alf wasn't with the childminder that was supposed to be their day together, and she couldn't even keep that up which I just find so sad. 'Tommy does 60/70% of the Alf parenting' - that isn't how it works Ashley! You can't just sack off your first child when your second one comes along. She honestly thinks 5 minutes while his bath is running is enough quality time and then wonders why his behaviour has regressed? Just clueless and I feel so much for little Alf.

• Angry
  • Wow

evac90

Chatty Member
Been a child protection social worker for a decade, and I can count on one hand the number of kids I’ve seen before who look as consistently and constantly miserable :(

• Sad
  • Sick

StaClarita

When I read that she had, ‘the loveliest day ever’ and couldn’t wait to share it with us, I genuinely thought she’d spent the day with her children…

• Haha

YahBasic

Chatty Member
The absolute cheek of her bashing on about embracing your flaws when she’s had extensive Botox and fillers, a nose job and enough make up to totally change your entire face.

The only thing better than Ad looking like Tommy would be her looking exactly like Ashley’s old face.
---
How on earth did she not spot he was gay???
She’s not managed to with TNB either.

• Haha

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
So far TNB has done chores, took Alf on his run, got her coffee and now going to do a full day of work and Ash has posted 5 6 pictures/videos of herself in bed 🤣

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I've had a glass of wine and I've got to say it. The thought of giving a bottle of your breast milk to your dad to feed his granddaughter? I'll close the door behind me. Sorry. Lovely day X
I’m not offended, but I also don’t see an issue with it. I’m afraid of sounding like Ash here, but it’s no more weird than drinking a glass of milk that came from a cow’s boob 🤣

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
In my 36 years of a being a mother I have never and never will utter the words 'I have always been a brilliant mum'. She is an absolute joke.

Reactions: 27

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
74AAD804-3450-4B48-9922-C0EA54FEFAC0.jpeg

Not thinking about angels 😂😇 A Grade Ash at it again.

“You can see the moment I realised” she is so full of shit she doesn’t even slightly react no normal person just doesn’t react to being filmed in you pants

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Exactly, hair washed, trackies tucked into her socks, jaunty beanie on, seven necklaces and a sweet pair of cool dudes, and she’s off to shoot some content the brand never asked for 😎

• Haha

YahBasic

Chatty Member
I honestly can’t remember what I wrote on the referral, but there was a lot. It wasn’t just the one incident of TNB’s birthday.

On top of everything else, there’s the fact that absolute strangers know a child’s date of birth, home address, childcare provider’s name and location, sleeping arrangements, eating habits. The list goes on, and it’s all information that has been made public by the child’s own parents.

I stressed that (in my opinion) the entire family would benefit from support. Not removal of a child. Far from it. Support. To support two first time parents in how best to support their child.

Their child who was not on par with similar age peers with gross or fine motor skills, eating nutritionally adequate and enough variety of food, who appeared emotionally detached from caregivers, and who was sleeping in a cold bedroom. A fact that was shared with images of his bedroom from a video monitor.

Yet we here - who safeguard our own children by not sharing their lives with strangers, and who show more concern for these children who are shared with millions of people worldwide, where unthinkable things could happen with their images - are repeatedly reported as ‘trolls‘ and in the wrong.

If that’s what being a troll is, then sign me up.
Another mum who is a social worker commented back on our WhatsApp group and said that she has no idea who this person is, but how astonishing that someone was able to make a referral, including names, locations etc and have all the details to make a successful referral, just by information online and that that in itself is grounds for an investigation.

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
I find it flabbergasting that influencers don’t get called up on their unsafe practices. Just block and delete and on they go. Carys Whittaker has her baby sleeping in a hooded onsie with narrow bunny ears about 6 inches long that could easily wrap around their neck or choke them. My kindly worded message was ignored.
You’re not a troll when you see someone placing a baby in serious danger - why can’t they see it? Might as well put them to bed with a noose.

ETA:
8DFBFABA-FCCE-4AE6-BE54-0058E7434E0D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

beanpole

Chatty Member
Just asking because I don’t have kids… is it normal for people to make their birth stories their entire personality?!

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Tbf she does look fucking awful in these latest stories.

Forcing yourself to 'work' when she doesn't need to money just to prove a point that she can is not going well for her. Someone else said she's heading for a breakdown and I can totally see it.
As much as nobody should wish ill on anyone, and I do hope she gets help if she’s struggling, it’s so ironic that she’ll talk at length about looking after herself, but has turned a blind eye to her own son for 2 years.

And as for pressuring herself back to ‘work’ - she’s admitted herself this week that she went to London unnecessarily for a shoot she didn’t need to do. She’s posted reels that Dyson didn’t ask for, she’s shot some affiliate content but her MAIN efforts have gone into utter babbling dross about nothing, and taking photos of her GCSE work whilst reviewing it herself. That’s not work, that’s not linked to income or her career, it’s just self indulgent nonsense that interests nobody but herself.

If she truly needs a break - put. the. fucking. phone. down!