Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there'll no doubt be an incoming story about how all the 'trolls' are sending her messages and 'unsolicited advice' about Ada's unsafe sleeping conditions. No need to worry about safe sleep guys, she's using her ✨instinct✨ We seem to care more about the safety of her children than she does!

Reactions: 15
And there'll no doubt be an incoming story about how all the 'trolls' are sending her messages and 'unsolicited advice' about Ada's unsafe sleeping conditions. No need to worry about safe sleep guys, she's using her ✨instinct✨ We seem to care more about the safety of her children than she does!
If only her ✨instinct✨ and her ✨telepathic link✨ would tell her how to help Poor Alf

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s a dick.
people can do what they want with their own kids if they want to risk their life then it’s up to them. But she certainly shouldn’t be broadcasting it to all her followers and should definitely put a link to the lullaby trust to inform on safe sleeping.

Reactions: 13
What the unsafe sleeping duck have I just seen? If my child slept for a few hours in that bassinet I’d be up every 20 minutes checking she’s not dead!!

Doormat must deliver Special to HRH in bed before he takes the peasant boy to swimming.

Reactions: 20
What date was it that she stated ‘I think Alf will cope’ ?

Just to highlight how quickly and often she changes her narrative

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s a dick.
people can do what they want with their own kids if they want to risk their life then it’s up to them. But she certainly shouldn’t be broadcasting it to all her followers and should definitely put a link to the lullaby trust to inform on safe sleeping.
Ah but that would mean Ash admitting that she isn’t doing it the best or right way!

Reactions: 12
And here we go, SHE is now sharing and giving the advice on dealing with a tricky older sibling. Narrative created, new content stream activated.

So transparent

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Not fancy grated cheese, ham and watermelon then?
Not tonight thanks 🤣

(I’m actually taking my first-born 15 year old on a mum & son date to Wagamamas so he gets some actual 1-2-1 time, while my second-born 4 year old is at his daddy’s for the weekend (for the first time since November!) and I can’t wait!)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Guys it's fine to let Ad sleep like that. She's got ✨️mumtuition✨️
Horrified.
My good god... why is she showing such unsafe sleep on a public platform like that without a bleeping disclaimer? All it takes is one sleep deprived/impressionable parent/guardian to watch that story and think 'ohhh that looks so cosy in there, maybe I should try that, i'm so desperate for my baby to sleep'. If you're an 'influencer,' you sure as hell better think about your content every 👏 single 👏 time 👏 you 👏 post 👏

Reactions: 22
Guys it's fine to let Ad sleep like that. She's got ✨️mumtuition✨️
Horrified.
My good god... why is she showing such unsafe sleep on a public platform like that without a bleeping disclaimer? All it takes is one sleep deprived/impressionable parent/guardian to watch that story and think 'ohhh that looks so cosy in there, maybe I should try that, i'm so desperate for my baby to sleep'. If you're an 'influencer,' you sure as hell better think about your content every 👏 single 👏 time 👏 you 👏 post 👏
Oh that’s nothing compared to Alf’s sleep situation over the past 2 years 😔

This was a particularly stupid one

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Has she binned off all plants then??
They’ve probably done the binning 🤪🤸🏼‍♀️
---

That holiday was horrific to watch. A thick sleepsuit. No aircon. My 2pence got me blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I

Lovely day for an unsafe cot x
---
Side note as a Tattler mentioned here earlier, we haven't seen Baby Ad on her tummy yet and it's so important for development as well as to ease the pressure off the back of the head - at her age she should be on her tummy every wake window so why not just have Alf involved with that too? Thats the most basic way to encourage siblings to bond - Ash if you are reading here, let him play with her.

Not standing up for Ash but being on an adult’s chest (when awake!) is the same as the traditional ‘tummy time on the floor’ as it encourages the same development. Ash or Tommy could lie down with Alf to look at books or toys, or recline in bed to read a book, with Ada on their chest.

There’s no excuse for not engaging with Alf.

Reactions: 14
literally the only thing my husband and I thought about when I was pregnant with our 2nd is how it would affect our 1st. I'm not even sure how it's possible to NOT think about your other child??? the mind boggles!

and that comment on her post was spot on. spend one on one time with your child! less than 2 weeks after giving birth I was taking my first kid out to gymnastics (and yes I was exclusively breastfeeding), bouncing on a trampoline while I was still bleeding profusely. this was obviously aside from the time I was spending with her everyday at home too but it was important to me to get out of the house with her just us 2. it's really not rocket science Ash. aren't you a grade A student?

Did her baby bible the science of parenting not cover sibling bonding then? She's a dick

Not standing up for Ash but being on an adult’s chest (when awake!) is the same as the traditional ‘tummy time on the floor’ as it encourages the same development. Ash or Tommy could lie down with Alf to look at books or toys, or recline in bed to read a book, with Ada on their chest.

There’s no excuse for not engaging with Alf.
Yes fair enough you are right I'll let her have this one 🤪

Reactions: 5
Yes fair enough you are right I'll let her have this one 🤪
Oh no I agree with you, she needs to do it properly for it to count. Being in a sling or carrier doesn’t do that! Nor does Ad being asleep!

Was just removing any excuses for Trash to say she can’t get down on Alf’s level and play or engage.

Reactions: 10
So aside from the unsafe sleeping in that crib, then putting Alf in there with Ada (even just for a short period) is clearly unsafe too, that crib is only suitable for a weight up to approx 9kg. Both kids together will well exceed that weight, if they want them together put them on the floor or a normal bed.
I sometimes wonder if she posts these things with the view that any engagement is good engagement, so putting unsafe things on view drives people to comment and message her. And that then also gives her another of her favourite topics to talk about - the criticism and 'trolls' who actually just have her kids best interests in mind when they're pointing out dangers.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.