Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Alf regresses in an attempt to get more attention from his parents after Ada is born. They respond by going out for a coffee alone with Ada and presumably leaving Alf at home with childcare / family members. Make it make sense!! Why not have your relationship meeting once he’s in bed?!

Reactions: 22
Woah... that's the first time I've seen/read that and it sent shivers down my spine.
"Tired but happy"
What a truly disturbing thing to say before admitting to thousands of people that you didn't realise your own baby was covered "head to toe" in sick and diarrhea. Am I missing something?
That story from her was the final straw for me and what led to my contacting social services. No matter what she says (or insinuates in thinly veiled messages), I stand by what I did. Alfie was not appropriately cared for.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Woah... that's the first time I've seen/read that and it sent shivers down my spine.
"Tired but happy"
What a truly disturbing thing to say before admitting to thousands of people that you didn't realise your own baby was covered "head to toe" in sick and diarrhea. Am I missing something?

eta: WHY IS SHE SMILING LIKE THAT?
She can’t even say she’s a heavy sleeper. If she is in fact a heavy sleeper then she should 100% not be co-sleeping with Ad.
---
She’s getting help? With her kids? LOL. Best laugh I’ve had all day!!!!
---
I’m gonna go with Papa Johns…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That story from her was the final straw for me and what led to my contacting social services. No matter what she says (or insinuates in thinly veiled messages), I stand by what I did. Alfie was not appropriately cared for.
I can imagine - that smile went right through me. It must have taken so much courage to speak up ❤
Do we know what happened to Pollyanna btw?

Reactions: 4
Tbf she does look bleeping awful in these latest stories.

Forcing yourself to 'work' when she doesn't need to money just to prove a point that she can is not going well for her. Someone else said she's heading for a breakdown and I can totally see it.

Reactions: 11
I’d be devastated if I found my child covered in sick/ poo in the morning. I’d be beating myself up over it for months. The worst part of that for me was she found it funny, she actually laughed! What a sick person you would have to be to find that amusing
Yep- my little boy was crying and I couldn’t see anything on the monitor, but went in to check on him as his cries got louder… he was covered in sick.
I’ve still not forgiven myself.
And that was only about 5 minutes… she left him ALL NIGHT!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Christ, put the baby down.

I attachment parent (this includes not sending my toddler to a CM cos I don’t want to be with him whilst I look after a baby) and even I think it’s getting ridiculous the way she refuses to put Ada down. Baby wearers- the way Ads neck is in the sling, is that not damaging?! She probably needs a good stretch out with a flat back and neck. Ashley knows of all people about bone growing! Poor Ad.

She’s called a meeting with Tommy to map out a full time Au Pair. Tbf I think she looks fresher without make up and I think the cosmetic surgery is wearing off but calling a relationship meeting about how to deal with one child is a bleeping joke. BullSHIT she’s not ready to give a bottle. A couple weeks ago she was giving a bottle in France shouting about it.

Stfu.

Reactions: 14
Is she serious? After shouting about the fact Tommy has taken over every aspect of Alf’s parenting and she parents Ada?

——
IMG_6634.jpeg
IMG_6635.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Tbf she does look bleeping awful in these latest stories.

Forcing yourself to 'work' when she doesn't need to money just to prove a point that she can is not going well for her. Someone else said she's heading for a breakdown and I can totally see it.
As much as nobody should wish ill on anyone, and I do hope she gets help if she’s struggling, it’s so ironic that she’ll talk at length about looking after herself, but has turned a blind eye to her own son for 2 years.

And as for pressuring herself back to ‘work’ - she’s admitted herself this week that she went to London unnecessarily for a shoot she didn’t need to do. She’s posted reels that Dyson didn’t ask for, she’s shot some affiliate content but her MAIN efforts have gone into utter babbling dross about nothing, and taking photos of her GCSE work whilst reviewing it herself. That’s not work, that’s not linked to income or her career, it’s just self indulgent nonsense that interests nobody but herself.

If she truly needs a break - put. the. bleeping. phone. down!

Reactions: 26
Is the same living room that is off limits to Alfie? Yet princess AD will bo doubt have full access to growing up 🙄

She has a room just for her and TNB that she claimed was completely child free yet there they are eating their gifted crappy looking food on their gifted sofa (I presume!) using a coffee table she waited years and years for 😅 with a newborn stuck to her chest with her gifted carrier.

Lovely night x
Screenshot_20230428_210427_Instagram.jpg

---
Yep, just found the reel.....

Screenshot_20230428_211448_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230428_211518_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
This comment on her latest post 🙌🏻🙌🏻 I really hope more people are starting to see through her bullshit!
IMG_20230428_211655.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Wow! That comment has hit the nail on the head
All of the comments are telling her to do things which require her actually spending time with Alfie. Never gonna happen!!

Reactions: 18
She's spent zero time alone with that little boy since his sister was born. I've only got one child but I'd like to hope in amongst the chaos of a toddler and a newborn you'd try and set time aside each day where it's just you and your toddler(and not watching an iPad).

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.