Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing any of the comments has said is exactly a revelation, it's common sense!

Reactions: 9
😂 no idea… yet! I’ll ask the usual folks. I’d LOVE it if it’s the coronation gig as we’ve shamed her into it

My tea access might dry up soon though as (without giving too much away) my friend knows someone who works alongside 84W but is leaving for a better role at the end of May 😭
So there's a vacancy coming up 👀

Who's taking one for the team and applying for the ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Even before Ad was born, she didn’t spend any actual time with Alf one to one. Maybe as a small baby when he fit in a sling and she fed all the time (#DemandingAlf) but since he started at that childminder aged 12m and she weaned him abruptly in like a week, she’s only ever spent time with him when others are around.

Literally all good parents try to carve out time for their older child - just the two of them - even if it is a 15min trip to the shop. She doesn’t ever, EVER even do that unless Uncle IPad is there too.

She’s too lazy to put the work in.

What really upset me in her latest vile post was that she openly says she expected it to be challenging for her and Tommy, but not Alf.

Which was clear when she was pregnant. But is so sad to see written down in black and white.

HOW can one person be so incredibly selfish and self-absorbed?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She's spent zero time alone with that little boy since his sister was born. I've only got one child but I'd like to hope in amongst the chaos of a toddler and a newborn you'd try and set time aside each day where it's just you and your toddler(and not watching an iPad).
She spent ZERO time with him since January 2022 when she stopped breastfeeding.

He's sent elsewhere or she has someone with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It says it all that she ‘knew there would be challenges along the way but nothing that would affect Alf’. Not once has she thought about his feelings. Only how her and Tommy will cope. Foul woman! I hope that person hasn’t deleted her comment for fear or being labelled a troll by her minions. People are starting to see through her bullshit cracks 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She must be really sensitive about not spending time with the two kids alone if she has deleted that comment so quickly. This from the fiercely independent woman who was single for 6 years, is grade A student, went travelling the world (to luxury hotels with a friend) but appears to be terrified of her 2 kids.

Reactions: 20
literally the only thing my husband and I thought about when I was pregnant with our 2nd is how it would affect our 1st. I'm not even sure how it's possible to NOT think about your other child??? the mind boggles!

and that comment on her post was spot on. spend one on one time with your child! less than 2 weeks after giving birth I was taking my first kid out to gymnastics (and yes I was exclusively breastfeeding), bouncing on a trampoline while I was still bleeding profusely. this was obviously aside from the time I was spending with her everyday at home too but it was important to me to get out of the house with her just us 2. it's really not rocket science Ash. aren't you a grade A student?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not only is it ridiculous and so wrong that she never thought that Alfie might be affected by the birth of a sibling (I've never heard a parent say something so stupid!), or that she feels the need to ask strangers what to do to help, the worst part is that we have another grid post immortalised on the internet about Alf and his struggles, all for him to see when he is older.

The fact she needs to ask for help shows how unnatural it is for her to parent. It's not hard, just spend more 1:1 time with your first born, give him undivided attention away from the phone, make him feel included. But she is utterly incapable of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Not only is it ridiculous and so wrong that she never thought that Alfie might be affected by the birth of a sibling (I've never heard a parent say something so stupid!), or that she feels the need to ask strangers what to do to help, the worst part is that we have another grid post immortalised on the internet about Alf and his struggles, all for him to see when he is older.

The fact she needs to ask for help shows how unnatural it is for her to parent. It's not hard, just spend more 1:1 time with your first born, give him undivided attention away from the phone, make him feel included. But she is utterly incapable of this.
She won’t take notice or make any changes. She’ll use attachment parenting and breastfeeding as an excuse. That post is purely for engagement and she’s shown herself to be a dick in the process… exhibit A; the first photo where Alf is downright miserable.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Finally the childminder has said something though.
Alf doesn’t have far to regress back to, I really hope Ash actually starts paying attention to him and gives him the love he needs and deserves.
She was Alf’s home once too, or has she forgotten that?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s keeping him and Ad separated. Why not let him have a cuddle with ad on the sofa (supervised obvs) or does that mean prizing ad away from her precious boobs. Or letting tnb hold ad whilst trash puts him to bed but again that means not lying down in bed. I think what she really means is Alf is being a pain in the arse and what can we do to stop him being difficult. If it doesn’t come naturally to her caring about her firstborns feelings then she is not maternal

Reactions: 19
It says it all that she ‘knew there would be challenges along the way but nothing that would affect Alf’. Not once has she thought about his feelings. Only how her and Tommy will cope. Foul woman! I hope that person hasn’t deleted her comment for fear or being labelled a troll by her minions. People are starting to see through her bullshit cracks 😂
Maybe she thinks he still can't understand things. Just like with the christmas present or easter eggs. We know trashley isn't the sharpest tool in the box no matter how many times she mentions her grades and other school achievements.

Reactions: 16
The poor boy has had his world turned upside down.

Even before baby Ad, he didn't spend time with her but then Ad's come along and he's had both grandmother's as his care givers, then away from his home in France where Ash banished herself to a bedroom, back home to his childminder/ ad-hoc Nanny. All of this combined with his mum's attention purely on Ada.

Again, there's no consistency and no proper routine and it's no wonder he's all over the place.
---
Also, more disruption on the way. Isn't she off to Portugal just with Ad soon?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Reed diffusers-a bit random but,hey ho-he’s obviously going to be confused-and,passive aggressive much with the comments about him?!
He’s still so young. He seems like a sweetheart, Tommy seems to be totally under the thumb with her but at least Alf appears to be getting genuine affection from him.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
literally the only thing my husband and I thought about when I was pregnant with our 2nd is how it would affect our 1st. I'm not even sure how it's possible to NOT think about your other child??? the mind boggles!

and that comment on her post was spot on. spend one on one time with your child! less than 2 weeks after giving birth I was taking my first kid out to gymnastics (and yes I was exclusively breastfeeding), bouncing on a trampoline while I was still bleeding profusely. this was obviously aside from the time I was spending with her everyday at home too but it was important to me to get out of the house with her just us 2. it's really not rocket science Ash. aren't you a grade A student?
similar here..5 days post section i went to our eldest childs reception play..much as i would have loved to have shown off my newborn i wanted our attention to focused on our eldest..i also look her on my own to a birthday party a week later and midway through the cha cha slide midwife called to see how i was ..i said im at a party babies fine at home with Dad!
My eldest had a long time being no 1 child and grandchild so it was important to us to not deliberately make her feel pushed aside by the babies arrival!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.