Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it flabbergasting that influencers don’t get called up on their unsafe practices. Just block and delete and on they go. Carys Whittaker has her baby sleeping in a hooded onsie with narrow bunny ears about 6 inches long that could easily wrap around their neck or choke them. My kindly worded message was ignored.
You’re not a troll when you see someone placing a baby in serious danger - why can’t they see it? Might as well put them to bed with a noose.

ETA:
View attachment 2137183
Oh christ she's another twit. She has the strangest looking husband doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ashley aka the wannabe ultra feminist labour MP will be fuming at the DM saying her and the ultra feminist labour MP have nothing in common 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This makes me so angry. She's never been trolled by anyone! She was the troll! What she has had is people genuinely concerned for the welfare of her children, with very good reason! This has been further reinforced today with this whole unsafe sleep debacle. I just can't comprehend being so lax with the safety of your babies, the most precious things in the world to the majority of us as parents. It just proves how little she gives a tit and that she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body.
---
Bbq gate again. No doubt the comments will be restricted on the article. head. She deserves to be investigated, she’s a bloody awful mother!
---
Ashley aka the wannabe ultra feminist labour MP will be fuming at the DM saying her and the ultra feminist labour MP have nothing in common 😂😂😂😂
I love how she is described as Made In Chelsea star too, a show she was on for about 2 episodes 10 years ago. Literally all she is known for! Not the superstar DJ/presenter/feminist icon she sees herself as 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This makes me so angry. She's never been trolled by anyone! She was the troll! What she has had is people genuinely concerned for the welfare of her children, with very good reason! This has been further reinforced today with this whole unsafe sleep debacle. I just can't comprehend being so lax with the safety of your babies, the most precious things in the world to the majority of us as parents. It just proves how little she gives a tit and that she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body.
---

---

I love how she is described as Made In Chelsea star too, a show she was on for about 2 episodes 10 years ago. Literally all she is known for! Not the superstar DJ/presenter/feminist icon she sees herself as 😂
You forgot life coach. She needs a bleeping life coach herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always claims to have done her “research” yet she’s clearly never read any safe sleep advice, before or after pregnancy.

She got an memory foam Emma mattress whilst she was still pregnant with Alf and allowed him to co-sleep with her even though The Lullaby Trust say babies should be on a firm mattress (no shade to co-sleeping, I’ve done it off and on for years and it really is perfectly safe if done correctly, but a memory foam mattress that moulds to your body I would definitely question)

I absolutely cannot stand influencers who think it’s okay to show their children in unsafe sleeping conditions (surrounded by pillows, blankets, cot bumpers etc). I still suffer with intrusive thoughts sometimes and wake up in a panic to check my child is breathing. When she moved into her own room (she was about 14 months) I would wake up every half an hour to check I could see her tummy rising. The anxiety I get seeing baby Ad sleeping like that 😫😫😫

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has no humility and empathy,zero emotional IQ.
No way was the advice given spiteful.
What scares me is these things she posts are worrying, god knows how she is in private.
She has so much to learn and her gut instinct is way off in child care.
God forbid she listens to mothers who have experience.
She was vile to me on a DM and I won't ever forget it.
She is a bully and a first class mean girl.
There is nothing remotely kind, warm or genuine.
I have no idea what a new mum could possibly learn from her.It ceases to amaze me that she feels she is relatable.

Reactions: 20
She has no humility and empathy,zero emotional IQ.
No way was the advice given spiteful.
What scares me is these things she posts are worrying, god knows how she is in private.
She has so much to learn and her gut instinct is way off in child care.
God forbid she listens to mothers who have experience.
She was vile to me on a DM and I won't ever forget it.
She is a bully and a first class mean girl.
There is nothing remotely kind, warm or genuine.
I have no idea what a new mum could possibly learn from her.It ceases to amaze me that she feels she is relatable.
So many of us have had the same thing in DMs with her. It’s so cruel considering that for the vast majority of people here, we’re commenting on genuine safety concerns for her children. It was cot bumpers for me when she went full mean girl on me in DMs. Vile vile woman.
---
And Ad’s bow is next-level ridiculous today. So that’s obviously being done in response to the thread here. Seriously, imagine living your life like that.

Reactions: 12
She was vile to me and doxxed me 😂 I messaged her in response to her calling Alf a ‘little fucker’ on stories for not wanting to stay in kids club in Cyprus. All her attitude does is make people realise how vile she is and send them here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Firstly I don’t understand why she had to share her birth plan - is that even true?

Secondly - nutter with an axe to grind? They’re describing Ashley there.

Thirdly - there was evidence.

Well done Daily Fail for your superb research. Almost as good as that of Ash herself.

——

IMG_6665.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Firstly I don’t understand why she had to share her birth plan - is that even true?

Well done Daily Fail for your superb research. Almost as good as that of Ash herself.

——

View attachment 2137919
But she hasn’t been cleared tho has she

Reactions: 3

——

View attachment 2137919
This is so dangerous to report it in this way. These freeloaders are never held to account. Yet the damage they do in spreading poor information (you pay, Ash will say), is unconscionable.

Reactions: 11
Someone talking sense in the comments

View attachment 2137973
These agencies are under resourced and under funded. If they have opened a case, I'm sure there was enough information that met their threshold to do so.

Easy solution Ash. You keep telling us you're more than just a mum so stop using your children online and prove that, then there would be nothing for anyone to report. But content is more important to you than giving your children some privacy.

Reactions: 13
These agencies are under resourced and under funded. If they have opened a case, I'm sure there was enough information that met their threshold to do so.

Easy solution Ash. You keep telling us you're more than just a mum so stop using your children online and prove that, then there would be nothing for anyone to report. But content is more important to you than giving your children some privacy.
Exactly. They won’t have investigated, including speaking to childcare providers, if they thought it was just a malicious report from a ‘troll’.
---
Exactly! There was a cause for concern, it was reported and then investigated. That's not a problem, that is appropriate action being taken and more people should see it through that lens and not through the lens that someone vaguely in the public eye can do no wrong
The police said the report was the right thing to do. Said everyone should be responsible for speaking up when there is a concern.

Imagine if no one ever did, and the worst happened? Not just in this case, but for any child.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.