Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t take advice from her on how to make dinner, let alone how to raise children.
You mean you wouldn't take her discount codes for All Plants or Green Chef to make dinner 🤣

I have actually been inspired. I thought a Thai sweet potato curry sounded quite nice, I have all the ingredients here, so i googled a recipe. I think the advert had the opposite effect on me than what it was supposed to.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh that’s nothing compared to Alf’s sleep situation over the past 2 years 😔

This was a particularly stupid one
haha it was me that shared that one too 😂 as you can see safe sleeping is a bugbear for me! The HV drilled it into me, and any kind of research you do into sleep / naps / temperature at night etc it ALL leads you to safe sleep environments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Christ, here she goes with showing unsafe sleep again. I'm sure it's a troll baiting thing, but she'll continue wrapping Baby #Ad up in blankets and positioners if she thinks it's the reason she's started doing longer stints in the bassinet. After all, her dad was a fireman 🙄

Reactions: 11
And there'll no doubt be an incoming story about how all the 'trolls' are sending her messages and 'unsolicited advice' about Ada's unsafe sleeping conditions. No need to worry about safe sleep guys, she's using her ✨instinct✨ We seem to care more about the safety of her children than she does!
You couldn’t be more right

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Yep. She replied pretty much straight away. She’s read my response too.
I just edited my post to add to it as you replied to me.

Please be careful, she will absolutely out you as a ‘troll’ (which you are not!) and share your details publicly.

Reactions: 12
You couldn’t be more right
Ha! It's not unsolicited parenting advice Ashley you dumb witch, it's widely known that having a clear cot vastly reduces your child's risk of SIDS. God forbid she is ever wrong about anything, her attitude astounds me.

God, I don’t know how she is willing to take the risk with all the extra stuff in Ad’s cot, plus we know she lets Ad sleep on her overnight. Neither of these things are safe, and she clearly knows that (and will have surely received a bunch of messages about it). Ash, if you’re reading here, it’ll be fine until it’s not fine. Why chance it?

Reactions: 14
She’s so arrogant and thinks she is right 😂
Despite it being very clear in research that she simply is not!!
reminds me of the time people told her not to let Alf sleep on their bed without them, low and behold he hit his head on the drawers 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Well done @okdo2022 for having the interests of the baby at heart and trying to get through to her. The definition of her words is this:

Unsolicited
Something that is unsolicited has been given without being asked for and may not have been wanted.

Advice
If you give someone advice, you tell them what you think they should do in a particular situation.

While this information may not have been wanted because she fails to see the repercussions of publicising her dangerous sleeping conditions for a newborn both for followers and her own child the ‘advice’ of this message is not just telling her what she should do. It’s national best practice and heavily researched not some urban myth. To ignore all of this is sheer arrogance and I really hope something bad doesn’t happen. I also hope she has a HV review soon who can help keep that child safe and stop her promoting these dangers to her huge following.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can only assume the amount of messages she’s had from trolls about Ada’s sleeping situation which is why she’s gone quiet.

Or they’ve shipped Alf off to Frinton after her grid post yesterday and everyone telling her she needs to spend more time with him. She likes to do the opposite of whatever unsolicited advice she’s given

Reactions: 17
I can only assume the amount of messages she’s had from trolls about Ada’s sleeping situation which is why she’s gone quiet.

Or they’ve shipped Alf off to Frinton after her grid post yesterday and everyone telling her she needs to spend more time with him. She likes to do the opposite of whatever unsolicited advice she’s given
Sadly I think both of these things is probably true. And no doubt Baby Ad will be wrapped up and surrounded by all that tit in the death trap bassinet again tonight.
Probably followed by loads of AF links to ‘sleep promoting’ products that have helped. 😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 9
If people actually knew how often unsafe sleep harms or kills children in the uk, they really would think twice. I have been a child protection social worker for 8 years and have simply lost count of the number of cases I’ve held where babies have been hurt or tragically killed by unsafe sleeping conditions .

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I find it flabbergasting that influencers don’t get called up on their unsafe practices. Just block and delete and on they go. Carys Whittaker has her baby sleeping in a hooded onsie with narrow bunny ears about 6 inches long that could easily wrap around their neck or choke them. My kindly worded message was ignored.
You’re not a troll when you see someone placing a baby in serious danger - why can’t they see it? Might as well put them to bed with a noose.

ETA:
8DFBFABA-FCCE-4AE6-BE54-0058E7434E0D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I find it flabbergasting that influencers don’t get called up on their unsafe practices. Just block and delete and on they go. Carys Whittaker has her baby sleeping in a hooded onsie with narrow bunny ears about 6 inches long that could easily wrap around their neck or choke them. My kindly worded message was ignored.
You’re not a troll when you see someone placing a baby in serious danger - why can’t they see it? Might as well put them to bed with a noose.

ETA:
View attachment 2137183
That’s so awful. Another reason why I loathe stretchy head bands like the ones Ada wears. They can fall down so easily round their necks! I do wonder if ash has pull cords safely tucked away at home…well, I doubt it but we can hope.

Reactions: 17
Well done @okdo2022 for having the interests of the baby at heart and trying to get through to her. The definition of her words is this:

Unsolicited
Something that is unsolicited has been given without being asked for and may not have been wanted.

Advice
If you give someone advice, you tell them what you think they should do in a particular situation.

While this information may not have been wanted because she fails to see the repercussions of publicising her dangerous sleeping conditions for a newborn both for followers and her own child the ‘advice’ of this message is not just telling her what she should do. It’s national best practice and heavily researched not some urban myth. To ignore all of this is sheer arrogance and I really hope something bad doesn’t happen. I also hope she has a HV review soon who can help keep that child safe and stop her promoting these dangers to her huge following.
This 10000% I cannot stand it when Ashley and the like post incredibly dangerous situations for their children and then complain when people comment. People will always comment on anything to do with raising children but if you don’t want the opinions then don’t post a photo of your baby’s sleeping in what is well known to be dangerous - don’t post videos of your kids private moments. Quite simple.but I honestly don’t think she can do a single thing with those kids without taking proof of it and then posting it online like the childminder daily updates - who is that for? Why does she think it’s the least bit interesting to anyone but her and tommy and why is she posting it online for anyone to read- She drives me insane how much she harps on about serious issues like consent but quite happy to post every waking moment of her children’s life’s all the in name of a few £££ obviously their privacy and consent doesn’t matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.