Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reed diffusers-a bit random but,hey ho-he’s obviously going to be confused-and,passive aggressive much with the comments about him?!
He’s still so young. He seems like a sweetheart, Tommy seems to be totally under the thumb with her but at least Alf appears to be getting genuine affection from him.
They're middle class darling, Alf has his own bespoke reed diffusers in his freezing cold but delightfully smelling room.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t want the advice and won’t take it, this is just more ‘content’ to be able to drag out and drag out

Reactions: 20
So essentially the breakdown we all know that's coming (like it did with Alf a few months after his birth) will again be because of Alf? Just setting the scene for it now isn't she.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Well I’m really pleased Alf is acting out, and I hope his behaviour only stops once Ash realises she actually has to give Ad to TNB rather than assuming quality time can be spent with The princess still strapped to her. Honestly, does she ever wash these #gifted carriers? I know she has more than one but she’s using these things on the tube, around London, then in the house as well! Baby Ad should be able to go on a playmat (hello tummy time!) or in a bouncer once in a while. I think after crying once or twice in protest it’s almost like Ash has assumed baby Ad must never be in her own space. My first was a bit of a “hold me hold me” baby but had she been my second, she would have had to just get on with it!
Poor Alf in the recent photos… so sullen looking with the weight of the world on his shoulders. I don’t want to invite the anti-assumption brigade but I’ll eat my hat if he doesn’t have other issues going on. Poor lad needs his mum more than ever.

Reactions: 20
Wow how can she have not expected Alf to be affected by this HUGE change to his world? When I found out I was pregnant with number 2 my first thought was how my eldest would take it! I struggled to be excited because I knew my first born would find it hard. When I had my second I gave him less attention than I did my first at that age because I knew my eldest needed me more! Daddy would take over so I could put my eldest to bed, he took him out for a walk in the buggy so my eldest and I had a few hours together. Having a few hours apart here and there has never damaged our bond and he is super close to both of us.
I honestly think she uses Ada as the ultimate excuse now not to tend to Alf. Shes got what she wanted now, a baby Ash.

Reactions: 25
Wow. Speechless again. I just can’t get my head around the fact she’s openly admitted she didn’t think having a baby would affect Poor Alf? My whole decision-making process around baby number two, centred on baby number one and how they’d be affected.

I also attachment parent where possible/suitable (the real kind, not the fake kind for content), so it grates a little seeing her be told to put the baby down. I did loads with #1 with #2 in a sling, BUT, #1 already felt safe and secure and we’d done what we could to prepare her (which to be clear Ash, is a hell of a lot more than forcing dolls on him and giving him a pushchair you’ve been ‘kindly gifted’).
---
This also has shades of the fake request she did asking for help when Poor Alf was allegedly biting her but really she just wanted to stop breastfeeding. She’s just planting seeds isn’t she? NNB coming to stay? An au pair? A nanny. She doesn’t want advice on how to connect with Alf. She wants advice on how to avoid doing any actual parenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Not that it’s the first time, and shes not the only crappy influencer doing this, but why post about your child’s most vulnerable moments. Alf is struggling to adjust to a huge change in his life and all Ash can do is use it for content and engagement, and make it about her. I think people would respect her more (I use the term respect lightly) if she said she was going to take some time offline to focus on Alf’s wellbeing and spend more time with him. We all know she could make the time (pretty sure she managed to make time for lunch with a friend the other day), but she pretends she’s the world’s busiest woman with the worlds clingiest newborn, and therefore doesn’t even try to change things for Alf’s sake. This is where I don’t get it when she says she ‘doesn’t get mum guilt’ - how could she not feel guilty about the way Alf currently feels/is behaving?

Reactions: 21
She spent ZERO time with him since January 2022 when she stopped breastfeeding.

He's sent elsewhere or she has someone with her.
It was even before that, when she got the Nanny - Alf was only brought to her for feeds and then taken away again. That was just as bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her latest post. She could do all those things during the day when she’s not at her 9-5. Also I refuse to believe she’s ever seen an episode of Bluey.

Reactions: 14
Reed diffusers-a bit random but,hey ho-he’s obviously going to be confused-and,passive aggressive much with the comments about him?!
He’s still so young. He seems like a sweetheart, Tommy seems to be totally under the thumb with her but at least Alf appears to be getting genuine affection from him.
Bloody reed diffusers shouldn’t be within reach of a child anyway! Stupid woman! (Her, not you Flossie!)
---
So essentially the breakdown we all know that's coming (like it did with Alf a few months after his birth) will again be because of Alf? Just setting the scene for it now isn't she.
Yes. He’ll be sent away to Nana Andrews just like Snoop was sent away to Granny James.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yeah that Bluey quote is aimed at actual working parents with actual jobs and no outside help like cleaners etc. What a spoon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I’m the time lapse of her “playing” with Alf he has his back to her nearly the entire time. A few fleeting moments of eye contact perhaps.

Ashley is clearly doting on Princess Thumb of Ads and Affliliate Links, Goddess of Gifted Goods, whilst her “demanding, difficult” toddler carries on doing his own thing. Even when she reads him a book there’s no facial interaction, no giggles, no affection.

I predict a day trip with Uncle to the farm and then a story about how her massive tits affected her as a teenager, before ten pics of Ash feeding Ada in a #gifted French T-shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Will be live in Nanny within the month I reckon - or at least a night nurse -Both of these 2 are complete idiots, didn’t realise parenting is actually a full time job and not just posing for pictures for the gram. What I don’t understand is if she earns so much more than Tommy and is such an alpha female why has he not given up work to look after the kids? Yes she’s BF but doesn’t need the baby attached to her full time and she ‘works’ from home 99% of the time so wouldn’t be far from Ada. Both as lazy as each other and want to outsource parenting as soon as possible.

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand where she thinks Alf has been able to bond with Ada. He’s been in full time childminder from the moment she was born, apart from when they needed Alf at the hospital for an Instagram reel. Like duck would I have my 2yo visit me post surgery in a hospital gown etc. He’d freak.

They’ve done this all wrong. And she had the audacity to story about how Alf ‘will be fine’ mocking those ‘trolls’ who were saying otherwise when she was watching him regress and struggle this whole time! Also, you can absolutely attachment parent without a sling 🙄 I can’t wear one due to back issues and I still manage it.
---
Crazy chaos?? Whilst Tommy puts Alf to bed without her? Shut up!

Why is she calling family members?
To find someone who will look after Alf on a Friday 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
0431A4EE-7377-4C3B-9FFC-1510526916D7.png

Oh dear lord, the unsafe sleeping is just too much now!!! Makes me so nervous seeing things like this 🙈

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The video of Ada in the bassinet.. those blankets need to be tucked in Ash!! That could so easily slip over her face if she started wriggling around. She is so dangerous!!
---
View attachment 2135787
Oh dear lord, the unsafe sleeping is just too much now!!! Makes me so nervous seeing things like this 🙈
Sorry just seen your post when I posted the same thing!

The video of Ada in the bassinet.. those blankets need to be tucked in Ash!! That could so easily slip over her face if she started wriggling around. She is so dangerous!!
---

Sorry just seen your post when I posted the same thing!
It’s awful isn’t it!! And that fleecy thing underneath her, there’s NO NEED for that stuff!! But ofcourse she’s done her research 🙄

Exactly what I was coming to say about the crib!
Looks like something around her head (maybe a sleep positioner thing, or a rolled up blanket) plus a spiral toy at the end, plus the blankets.
What happened to the sleeping bag?

IMG_6639.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Exactly what I was coming to say about the crib!
Looks like something around her head (maybe a sleep positioner thing, or a rolled up blanket) plus a spiral toy at the end, plus the blankets.
What happened to the sleeping bag?

View attachment 2135801
she’s never had Alf in a sleeping bag either, I don’t get it!! Sleeping bags are SO handy, you can get ones with feet too so Alf could still have one now and that would have solved the cold issue! She’s a joke

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.