Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slagging off the NHS again, she’s the biggest closet Tory.

“I love the NHS but not enough to use it. It’s great for you peasants but I deserve to go private”

Reactions: 17
She’s also said she had a call from the midwife 4 weeks pp about contraception but wrote 5 days on the story. (She was with NNB at the time WHOHAPPENEDTOBEANURSEDIDYOUKNOW?)
I'm surprised she's not saying that's the patriarchy forcing women onto contraception.

Reactions: 9
Slagging off the NHS again, she’s the biggest closet Tory.

“I love the NHS but not enough to use it. It’s great for you peasants but I deserve to go private”
It’s like saying ‘I’m not racist but…’

IMG_7257.jpeg

3 weeks ago she was only just talking about registering Ad with the GP, so saying this today with the implication that the check up is being done late is unfair of her.

IMG_7261.jpeg

If you are not giving shade to the midwives then you don’t imitate their voices in a rude patronising way. I know we have a problem with the NHS but all the midwives I have ever come across go way beyond their brief. Maybe because I treat them with respect???

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's really grinding my gears with her condescending remarks about midwives /NHS....from her extremely fortunate position of being able to afford private healthcare ....
if the midwife didn't ask about contraception she'd be moaning about that and she'd probably say she was a highly sexual person ...however with TNB sleeping in a different bed/room I doubt there will be any need for it for quite a while
The first vaccinations are due any time after 8 weeks you absolute idiot.....so 9 weeks is totally within the permitted timescale 🙄
.....as is the post partum check up -and considering she didn't even want to be examined when birthing Alf its a bit rich saying that she bets they won't even examine her
she needs a reality check and also needs to check her white, middle classed Tory privilege while she's at it
ETA...If you weren't aware Ashley theres a mass exodus highly skilled NHS staff and insufficient numbers being trained to replace them ...
I for one am retiring next year after 37 in the NHS and cannot wait , I am knackered and my health is suffering god knows how many hours of unpaid overtime I've done
my 23 year old son who graduated last year and is on IT grad scheme with Barclays is already earning more than me for a substantially less stressful job

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If you are not giving shade to the midwives then you don’t imitate their voices in a rude patronising way. I know we have a problem with the NHS but all the midwives I have ever come across go way beyond their brief. Maybe because I treat them with respect???
Exactly. And saying 'oh it's a checklist, you don't actually care' in response to her experience with a midwife is definitely throwing shade. She's SUCH a prick.

Reactions: 17
Ashley
here's the WHO guidelines for postnatal care around the world....I think you'll find the U.K. do pretty well in general , despite all the gripes we have with the NHS

oh and contraception is talked about here too fyi! ....it's a worldwide recommendation

Why the outrage at a perfectly reasonable question about contraception. It’s unbelievable how many women still see breastfeeding as a contraceptive or assume that if your periods haven’t resumed there’s no way you can get pregnant. Literally can’t see how it’s offensive. No one knows how long it will be before they resume sex again so better to have the knowledge well in advance! I swear women like Ashley will see the “anti-feminist” in absolutely anything and everything 🙄

Reactions: 23
So was she stitched in her vagina with Alf? Or does she mean vulva?? I feel like we’re about to have vulva gate all over again.

don’t even get me started on the fact that the reason she was so conscious of and worried about vaginal/vulval stitching and ‘didn’t want to go poking about down there’ comes partly from being shamed about our body parts (E.g. by given them stupid names like foof, flower etc) and resultingly, how VITAL it is we break that cycle and call body parts what they are with no shame (for the sake of our bloody health, and our kids health).

Reactions: 15
So the dr was amazing cos she went through her checklist in a ‘human way’. But the midwives were tit cos they went through their checklist?

She mocked the GP will ask to check her scar, but refused to have it checked cos the pelvic physio done it weeks ago. You can’t win with this witch.

Someone’s had tit in their dm’s so she’s trying to backtrack. Considering she was late registering Ada with the GP and booked her 6 week check at 9 weeks pp, I highly doubt she didn’t bother booking a 6 week check with Alf. If you ask a GP to check birth stitches they will bleeping check them. You don’t have to ‘push for it’ to be checked. She chats about SO much bullshit!

Reactions: 18
Why did TNB have to go to the Drs appointment with her? …. just weird
Obviously she can’t cope with the vaccinations on her own

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker... She's only saying about the contraception as Illyin at Mixing Up Motherhood has been talking about it and the expectation on woman to be "looking after their husbands".
So as usual she's seen someone getting decent engagement and conversation trying to piggy back onto it.

Reactions: 12
Her slating the NHS has wound me up. Her mocking voice just shows how much of a nasty b**ch she is. Why do people get sooooooo offended by the contraception question? You are really fertile after giving birth. Why oh why would you want to risk getting pregnant again that soon after having a baby? Nothing wrong with getting some xondoms ready for the big event !
She is so so vile.
"I don't need a physical check up because I pay an arm and a leg for private physio, but you poor people should really push for a physical examination!"

Reactions: 24
Not to mention it's dangerous to get pregnant immediately after a c-section as you need to allow time for the wounds to heal due to risk of rupture...so it's basically a duty of care for them to ask.

Reactions: 14
I laughed and said abstinence every time I was asked the contraception question, but it’s standard!! I’m not even in the UK. So many women fall pregnant accidentally soon after birth and you’ve likely had a year or so off contraception, so good for the reminder 😂. They’re not suggesting you should have sex. That’s the sort of backwards logic people use when they’re arguing against sex ed in schools.

Maybe if she told them she was an A student they would have known how smart she is and not bothered asking 🙄

Reactions: 10
don’t even get me started on the fact that the reason she was so conscious of and worried about vaginal/vulval stitching and ‘didn’t want to go poking about down there’ comes partly from being shamed about our body parts
She’s paid for a private gynae, a pelvic health physio, and ‘mummy MOT’

Every single one of those will have included (at the very least) a basic vaginal examination. I think the PHP and MOT will have been more in depth (for want of a better expression!)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.