Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she has two doonas!! She had one with alf and she said she bought a new one for Ad. Is baby ad too precious to go in Alfs infant car seat?
This is just paving the way for a sponsorship with the baby rental company so it can seem organic.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
25 years old 😳
I know, apparently as babies haven't changed in that time he thinks the car seat would be perfectly ok, he lives on a farm and it had been out in one of the farm buildings for the last 20 odd years....yes the fil is a bit of a hoarder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also she has two doonas!! She had one with alf and she said she bought a new one for Ad. Is baby ad too y to go in Alfs infant car seat?
This is just paving the way for a sponsorship with the baby rental company so it can seem organic.
Two?! FFS how wasteful. Where’s the second one then?

Alf’s Silver Cross infant car seat, or the Cosatto floral one, are both perfectly fine - but she’d have to either transport an isofix base or know how to secure them with a seatbelt.

I’m assuming she won’t drive - she’ll be ‘getting a car’ so she wants the Doona so it’s easy for her. Never mind Ad’s safety. Whatever’s simple for Ash.

An infant carrier (eg the Cosatto) secured with a seatbelt (and then she’d have the pram chassis separately for the car seat to go on to) is infinitely safer than a Doona with no knowledge of its history.

Reactions: 4
I couldn't find a Doona on the site, so unless her ordering it means it's no longer showing? (Which is possible). I couldn't see any other car seat type items.
I totally agree with you that renting car seats is not appropriate, I had many conversations with my father in law about me refusing to let my son travel in his car using a 25 year old car seat, it may not have been in an accident but it definitely hasn't been looked after - unfortunately he still thinks I'm just being precious about it 🤷
I think your Father-in-law is mates with mine, actually gave him our car seat once, only for him not to bother using it and take our child in car without anything!! Needless to say he got a right rollicking. Hasn’t changed his mindset tho, he still takes his other grandkids in car with no seats. Says they’re fine as they have seat belt round them and only going down the road. 🥵

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think your Father-in-law is mates with mine, actually gave him our car seat once, only for him not to bother using it and take our child in car without anything!! Needless to say he got a right rollicking. Hasn’t changed his mindset tho, he still takes his other grandkids in car with no seats. Says they’re fine as they have seat belt round them and only going down the road. 🥵
Just to add, he was a fireman too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What the hell even is this!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

it’s so funny she has to dj in front of a massive picture of her dj’ing. Just to prove she’s a real DJ 😂😂😂
Except nothing she’s ever done has proven she’s a real DJ!

---
Ooh the website she’s linked shared her stories and stated they don’t rent car seats for safety reasons!

IMG_7322.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Except nothing she’s ever done has proven she’s a real DJ!

---
Ooh the website she’s linked shared her stories and stated they don’t rent car seats for safety reasons!

View attachment 2161408
Perhaps she isn't going to be doing an ad for them any time soon given she's provided wildly misleading information that they have had to add a disclaimer (but they do have those expensive carriers that she has multiple of, so us mortals can be just like her and hire a fancy carrier or two)

Reactions: 8
So that’s two brands in two weeks who have actively distanced themselves from her post about them.

Shes going down hill fast huh

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just wanted to say a massive well done for talking about your anxiety at your appointment. That’s a huge thing to have done, and I’m so pleased you’ve had a supportive response to it. If you ever feel like you’re having a wobble, you can always post in here and we will happily hold your hand for as long as you need. Sending you a huge hug and hope you have chocolate on hand xx
Awww thank you! You really are so kind. Have you ever thought of a career in counselling? You'd be fab.
Over all I am ok, I just can't seem to get passed something a doctor said to me before I had my baby (was given a whole variety of possible illnesses and issues she could have when born). Baby is absolutely fine and has been checked over but I'm so worried something has been missed that i've got a bit obsessive over her health. It feels so horrible because I do know she is ok, but I just can't shake this feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We say it continuously. But she is SO tone deaf. Imagine the luxury of having so many car seat / pram options that you can just casually leave what most people would consider essential baby items abroad for however many weeks. Absolute head.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.