Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, strap yourselves in… 84World are pitching her (amongst a few others) to Global Radio this week, imagine DJ Ash on Heart FM!?

Amongst other titans of the airwaves Amanda Holden, Ashley Roberts and Mark Wright!
I have close contacts there through work. Will warn them off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ahhhh I bet that's why she came off with the "awesome dj" comment! she might get on ok if she just has to press play and stop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Popped over to this thread from the Em Clarkson one. Makes total sense these two specimens are buddies - or is it a bit of a show friendship because they are both targeting the same demographic and are both signed to 84world?

Reactions: 18
Popped over to this thread from the Em Clarkson one. Makes total sense these two specimens are buddies - or is it a bit of a show friendship because they are both targeting the same demographic and are both signed to 84world?
I must check her thread out! Welcome 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh is Em as ghastly as Ashley?! I find that hard to believe. Off I go to her thread… 👀
Welcome! I hope your blood pressure is ready to take a battering 🤪🤸🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Oh is Em as ghastly as Ashley?! I find that hard to believe. Off I go to her thread… 👀
Welcome! I hope your blood pressure is ready to take a battering 🤪🤸🏼‍♀️
Em has some strong opinions! (On everything 🤣) but she’s not quite as bad as Ash IMO

She has just had her first baby so there isn’t a parenting comparison yet. She doesn’t show her baby’s face, but does share every other detail of her newborn life so she’s just as bad in terms of using her daughter for content. I mean, what’s a baby got to do with an air fryer #ad 🙄

They might both be on the hunt for new representation soon then, as 84World have gone from reporting 156k profit last year to 3k this year, and they have a 50k government bounce back loan to repay. Uh oh.

Who would have guessed that having a client portfolio stacked almost entirely with ex love islanders and mostly unknown influencers wouldn’t be a roaring success? I’m shook 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m quite shocked Ada’s not registered with the GP yet. She just assumes newborns don’t get poorly? Especially being dragged on planes and tubes. Idiot. More bloody hair bands. Her little skull is still moving from birth - last thing it needs!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Well she hasnt gone from 1-2, she’s swapped 1 for 1, she said herself today ‘Tommy has Alf’ now.

So with Tommy ‘having’ him, and getting up with him, continuing to do bath and bed with him, and uncle iPad doing the rest, oh and sleeping in the spare room, Ashley basically stays in bed with #Ad

She’s not gone from 1-2, she’s traded a toddler for a newborn
She gets 10 minutes a day remember?

Reactions: 8
Em has some strong opinions! (On everything 🤣) but she’s not quite as bad as Ash IMO

She has just had her first baby so there isn’t a parenting comparison yet. She doesn’t show her baby’s face, but does share every other detail of her newborn life so she’s just as bad in terms of using her daughter for content. I mean, what’s a baby got to do with an air fryer #ad 🙄
Yes, 100% agree with you here. I quite like Em at the mo, but have a niggle in the back of my mind.

Reactions: 5
My GP did the check alongside the first vaccines. But yeah registering was def a priority…!

Enough with the ridiculous hair bands. I think she’s trying to disguise the weird balding monk phase that all babies go through and look less than perfectly photogenic for a bit 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.