Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1148406E-AF1D-4E8F-AAF5-BA8A3F824BA1.png

Really interesting article by Lyndsey Hookway via her email newsletter today, her Instagram was a saviour to me when my baby was born and she’s still coming up with the goods!

Ashley and shite influencers are dangerous to vulnerable new mums.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She probably thinks it’s just fine - he has Uncle iPad for company
Uncle iPad is poor Alf’s most secure attachment
---
Oooh is there somewhere we can watch her gender reveal with Alf? Would love / hate to see her disappointment

She has previously shared a video of her receiving the phone call where they were told baby was a boy. Will see if I can find screenshots. She was practically crying, had a complete sulk on, SO disappointed. But even if you felt like that, as I know gender disappointment can be a real thing for some, surely you would keep that to yourself? Not share it on the internet for your son to potentially come across one day, just to reinforce how unwanted he was.
Is it this one? Phone call halfway through and the confetti cannon at the end

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Uncle iPad is poor Alf’s most secure attachment
---

Is it this one? Phone call halfway through and the confetti cannon at the end

Yes! Although she cropped it there so we don't see the sad face that came after Tommy hugged her. Still find her logic regarding the gender disappointment utterly bizarre though. She was so upset it was a boy because she thought men were trash and she hated them. And she then projected this onto an innocent newborn child who just happened to be male??

Reactions: 12
bleep just posted a Married at First Sight spoiler 🤬

We haven’t all got time to sit around with our tits out watching it!! I’m still on the last bastard commitment ceremony.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’ve just been looking for it, can’t find it which is surprising as she shares it all the time like some weird badge of honour.

Here’s the girl one - Alf’s was the total opposite

Omg that caption. Why is she like this 😂😂😂

Hasn’t aged well with how she dresses Ad.

Reactions: 5
Everyone take notes!
How to be a dj:
1. Press buttons randomly
2. Raise arms up in the air
3. Stick out your tongue
Repeat steps 123 until music fades...
Cringing at the comments under that "dj" post too! Not for the male gaze, but sure gets a load of comments from men/bots!

Reactions: 9
Cringing at the comments under that "dj" post too! Not for the male gaze, but sure gets a load of comments from men/bots!
Is it meant to be innuendo? I honestly can’t tell 😂. I’m not seeing “yoghurt” getting slopped all over her face 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.