Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know something - when you think she can’t sink any lower. She does.

Reactions: 11
"you may or may not know I breastfed my son for a year" nope can't say I knew that. Total revelation. It's her whole personality! Nobody cares. Literally nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As if we don’t see enough of her feeding, ad with lansinoh 🙃
I see her boobs more than mine and I’m breastfeeding…

Reactions: 12
She can’t help herself. A normal person would start that video with “I breastfed my son for a year & now I’m breastfeeding my daughter, and here’s what I’m paid to say helped”.

Just this assumption that everyone is fascinated by her, that she is really different and intelligent and cool & we absolutely must already know this information about someone so ordinary and basic.

Prospective thread title: Bargain Basement Meghan Markle

(or: ‘where did I leave that kid, whatshisname?’)

---
also on a side note: boys are not fine. not that that's the fault of girls, but not everything is subject to a gendered moral dichotomy. Your boy is certainly not fine, Ashley, because you openly resent him and emotionally neglect him. consequently he is globally delayed and also the most miserable two year old on the internet. Generally also boys are not fine - their mental health, suicide rate, rates of eating disorders, rates of severe psychiatric illness, predisposition to radicalisation on the internet are all skyrocketing. these things are directly and indirectly responsible for the relationship they have with girls and women. so in all your ranting about the patriarchy you seem to have completely missed the nuances of this debate, as examplified by your unsubstantiated and frankly incorrect statement that 'boys are fine' - they aren't and you are dense as all hell.
Well said. She’s made Alf the personification of all her woes/fears/hatred re: masculinity and what she incorrectly identifies as the patriarchy. Though early feminists (and indeed, more recently, people like Andrea Dworkin) wanted to subjugate/enslave/terminate men altogether, we’ve largely grown out of that and grown up as a sex. Ms James appears to be labouring under the delusion that ‘boys stared at my breasts, dumped me and turned out to be gay so, in a fit of never-ending pique, I intend to demonise men at all costs, represent them all as rapacious, misogynistic and dangerous paradigms and ensure that my daughter (whom I dress up in stereotypical garments that have caused the gendered nightmare in which we currently live) is a total misandrist.’

Last edited:
What’s the betting that as Sam Thompson has just been diagnosed with ADHD, Ms Trash is going to jump on the neurodivergent bandwagon?
She’s already sown the seeds with a potential self-diagnosis.

It was about as convincing as her being LGBT+ cos she chatted up girls on Bebo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Keeping it real and making every mum of a days-old baby feel able to identify with you there Ash, with your perfect make up and professionally-styled hair.

Way to go showing the realities of life in the newborn trenches! Just after your post on maternal mental health too!

IMG_7246.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Is she bound by law to include her veiny udders anytime she mentions that she’s feeding or pumping? I mean, does she realise she doesn’t *have* to show her tits?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Side note: unless you know deep down in your very core that you would be happy with either a boy or a girl, don't do a gender reveal and put it on the internet, period.
---
Oooh is there somewhere we can watch her gender reveal with Alf? Would love / hate to see her disappointment

Reactions: 4
Oooh is there somewhere we can watch her gender reveal with Alf? Would love / hate to see her disappointment
She has previously shared a video of her receiving the phone call where they were told baby was a boy. Will see if I can find screenshots. She was practically crying, had a complete sulk on, SO disappointed. But even if you felt like that, as I know gender disappointment can be a real thing for some, surely you would keep that to yourself? Not share it on the internet for your son to potentially come across one day, just to reinforce how unwanted he was.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What Ashley can’t understand or fathom is that with male murderers/men no one is born evil. Without this outlook there’s no way she can conceive Alf to be a pure soul. She has to work to make him into something she doesn’t want him to be along with resentment which she just can’t hide! It’s inconceivable to her that Alf can be loved without having to prove himself from birth.
this is so spot on - it gets to the heart of what she ultimately hates about that child… and why nothing he does is ever going to make her feel connected or bonded to him

Reactions: 8
I’ve just been looking for it, can’t find it which is surprising as she shares it all the time like some weird badge of honour.

Here’s the girl one - Alf’s was the total opposite

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.