Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be asking for advice again next because she's absolutely clueless about mothering. That ✨ instinct✨ of hers seems pretty bleeping useless.

No doubt NNB is running around after Alf and doing all the cooking and cleaning whilst Ashley sits around on her phone with her tits out. Do we think she actually gets up and helps prepare some food or something when Baby Ad has a nap? 🤔
I bet NNB is worn out the poor cow and can’t wait to see the back of them. I don’t know how much longer this is going to continue 😳 The last couple of days has been shocking and we are only 5 weeks in 🫣 She’s a tit mother.

Reactions: 11
Why not get Alf to sit next to her so he can read some of his books out loud since he knows all the words to all the books there ever was?

She thinks by saying ‘your sister’ Alf is going to magically connect in his head that he loves his sister so needs to leave them be! Duh he’s two!!!!

Reactions: 10
Alf’s like a deer in the headlights first time meeting Ada bless him. I would’ve waited until home personally. Mummy fresh out of surgery in a gown, trying to start breastfeeding and a naked squirming newborn resembling an alien. Must sit and pose for the gram and make use of the tripod! Disgraceful imo.

Reactions: 11
Alf’s like a deer in the headlights first time meeting Ada bless him. I would’ve waited until home personally. Mummy fresh out of surgery in a gown, trying to start breastfeeding and a naked squirming newborn resembling an alien. Must sit and pose for the gram and make use of the tripod! Disgraceful imo.
Yes totally unnecessary to have brought him to the hospital and not walk in actually with him!

Baby Ad must be boiling in the sling too. Cardigan in soft play with Ash’s body heat AND a double layer of sling fabric?! That’s more alarming to me than the positioning!

Reactions: 10
I thought that too. Bless him ❤ They just don't have a clue.

Reactions: 8
Where was the pram they'd been given bought for Ad to give to her brother in hospital?
when I introduced our eldest daughter to her baby sister in hospital after a planned CS , I made sure I wasn't holding baby when she came to visit and had her present of 101 Dalmatian soft toy waiting for her in the crib with her sister
Never had any issues of jealousy of heavy handedness and made sure there were loads of cuddles for her without her baby sister being around all the time
Ash, put the bleeping iPad down for a day and spend time talking to your son or heaven forbid even preparing some food other than cheese and ham!
baby Ad is almost 6 weeks old now, she can be put down on her own to sleep in crib while you pay attention to your eldest child who needs you more than ever now
At least Alf will be back with childminder all next week and Trashley can get her crispy hair and full on make up done by her team 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t get mum guilt?? Nope I’m sorry I don’t think there is a single mum out there who doesn’t get mum guilt 🤦🏼‍♀️ Tells you everything about her doesn’t it.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Ashley and Alf's 'us time' is him being sat on his iPad 🙄 Of course he loves his screen time, because you have conditioned him, Ashley! That's what he's become so accustomed to. He doesn't expect much more from his time from you!
Also, here we go with Baby Ad and her perfect temperament which is no doubt favourable to Alf's in her eyes, and obviously she'll compare them in a way that makes Alf look troublesome because she has no guilt about being a tit mum and showing blatant favouritism towards one child.
---
She doesn’t get mum guilt?? Nope I’m sorry I don’t think there is a single mum out there who doesn’t get mum guilt 🤦🏼‍♀️ Tells you everything about her doesn’t it.
It' almost like she is trying to pass 'mum guilt' off as a societal pressure/expectation - 'dad's don't get it'. Ashley, 'mum guilt' is a very normal instinct we feel as our child's main caregiver. Of course you don't feel guilt though, you selfish narc!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She must be getting lots of messages saying that sling positioning is dangerous, surely? The baby is suffocating!

This is so mean but Alf is beginning to look like a little scruffy urchin, he looks uncared for. Not even in a toddler back from nursery and covered in paint and bogeys way, there’s a sadness and blankness in his expression. When he tried to get involved with the baby and trash basically batted him away my heart broke. Poor boy.

Reactions: 12
Not getting mum guilt says more about her parenting or lack thereof than anything else.

Reactions: 18
She must be getting lots of messages saying that sling positioning is dangerous, surely? The baby is suffocating!

This is so mean but Alf is beginning to look like a little scruffy urchin, he looks uncared for. Not even in a toddler back from nursery and covered in paint and bogeys way, there’s a sadness and blankness in his expression. When he tried to get involved with the baby and trash basically batted him away my heart broke. Poor boy.
I’ve thought similar recently. The poor soul looks quite blank at times if you know what I mean? My little boy is a similar age and the joy just seems to radiate out of him and his peers. Every single thing should be exciting and interesting at this age. From mundane school runs and trips to the shops, to days out etc. they should be lapping it all up, asking questions etc etc. he just never seems to engage with anything over than his iPad (because that’s all they’ve given him!!!)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Not getting mum guilt says more about her parenting or lack thereof than anything else.
This. Narcissists do not feel guilty about mistreating their family because they convince themselves that whatever they do is justified. She basically lacks empathy.

Reactions: 12
This. Narcissists do not feel guilty about mistreating their family because they convince themselves that whatever they do is justified. She basically lacks empathy.
She probably thinks she's a great mum.

Reactions: 6
She does! She's stated what a great mum she is several times. It's laughable 😂
Don’t forget, she’s also very beautiful. Which she’s stated many times 🤪🤸🏼‍
---
Ada is the spitting image of Tommy. Wow. Ash and Alf look dead behind their eyes. The lights gone out. She wants him back at childcare and he’s struggling. Where’s NNB I wonder? She seems holed up in the bedroom with them both.

If you don’t get mum guilt, are you even a mum? Nothing to do with bleeping patriarchy. Of course dads have guilt! Mine does if he works too much and misses out on the kids. Wtf is she on? It’s called human nature and it comes from a place of love! No wonder she has none. So so sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.