Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I re-watched the reel where he meets Ada and he pushes her away when Tommy put her near him. How she can upload this tit pretending it’s all rainbows and smiles is tragic

Reactions: 15
How can she say she has never experienced mum guilt!? That is NOT normal. And dads do feel guilt so she's talking total rubbish!

The guilt she is saying society "pushes" on us #becausethepatriarchy is really missing the point. Our guilt makes us reflective, want to be better and grow as parents..to make changes and adapt. She seems to think she knows it all.

And the "us" time - shoving a camera at Alf whilst he's plugged into a screen is laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not all guilt is patriarchal either. Sometimes the mum guilt isn’t even needed and hormones MAKE it happen - like when I spent days 3-7 postpartum sobbing that my son was playing in the snow happily with his dad when I should have been there too 🥺 I was being a hormonal dingbat!
She’s unbelievable. Her account makes me so upset lately.

I don’t get mum guilt often because I know I try my best but I do get it for example I felt guilty about missing the Easter school church service because I was working. To feel nothing is just cold

Reactions: 11
Also, sorry but this is sooo cringe and attention seeking. 'Oh i wish my boobs were smaller as i'm just sooooo embarrassed by them *posts photo*..they're bigger than my baby's head..i really wish they were half a baby's head size'..what is she on about!? She has made a career from getting her mammaries out!

Also she says what a "dolly" Ada is and how perfect she is blah blah.. she claims to hate the patriarchy so much but you can see that she feeds into it by the way that she treats her kids. Ada is her desperately longed for precious little angel girl. Poor, poor Alf.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I feel like we expected the newborn stage with Ada to be bad for poor Alf, but it has honestly been so much worse than we all predicted. Poor Alfie has been cast aside. A 2 yr old shouldn't be plonked in front of an ipad for the only short bonding time he gets with his Mum. And as he learns to adapt to the biggest change he has experienced in his short life, she films it all for her followers.

The fact she doesn't feel mum guilt speaks volumes. When I had my second and was also juggling parenting a toddler, I would get immense guilt just because I had my eldest watch TV a bit too long while I tended to baby. It's not a patriarchal expectation, it's a natural biological feeling of wanting to always be the best parent possible for your kids. How Ash can feel proud to not feel this pressure on herself is just unbelievable! She is cold blooded.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not all guilt is patriarchal either. Sometimes the mum guilt isn’t even needed and hormones MAKE it happen - like when I spent days 3-7 postpartum sobbing that my son was playing in the snow happily with his dad when I should have been there too 🥺 I was being a hormonal dingbat!
She’s unbelievable. Her account makes me so upset lately.
Oh god, those postpartum hormones are brutal!! I love my second child (obviously), but I cried so much in those early days that I’d somehow ruined my first born’s life by having another baby! I’d be sitting in bed in the middle of the night scrolling photos and sobbing. I don’t feel much guilt about the stuff the patriarchy tells me I should be doing 😂, but absolutely the guilt of “did we spend enough quality time together today?” or “I wish I was more patient when they were underfoot and I was trying to make dinner” 🤪.

She feels no guilt sitting in bed feeding the baby while her little boy is trying to get her attention and she can’t tend to both at once? Ooph.

• Heart
Feeling absolutely no parental guilt - another classic sign of a narcissist. She has zero empathy or consideration for anyone’s feelings except her own. I can’t believe she calls it her super-power!

Sadly these iPad parents are the norm. We were away for a break with our kids over Easter, it was a family hotel with lots of young kids. I commented to my husband that we appeared to be the only table at breakfast that the kids weren’t sitting glued to an iPad. We have never got them a tablet or let them watch our phones. Don’t get me wrong I am not being smug, they do have the tv on at home probably more than they should. But I just refuse to start giving them a screen when we are out or eating as once you start that it becomes a battle to take it off them.

Thread Suggestion : Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the IPad is your Mum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Sadly these iPad parents are the norm. We were away for a break with our kids over Easter, it was a family hotel with lots of young kids. I commented to my husband that we appeared to be the only table at breakfast that the kids weren’t sitting glued to an iPad. We have never got them a tablet or let them watch our phones. Don’t get me wrong I am not being smug, they do have the tv on at home probably more than they should. But I just refuse to start giving them a screen when we are out or eating as once you start that it becomes a battle to take it off them.

Thread Suggestion : Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the IPad is your Mum.
We noticed a family do this on holiday and thought it was quite tragic. Our 5yo daughter has an iPad but there's a time and a place. She has loads of phonics / reading games and drawing apps. We've never allowed her to have it at mealtimes though. As far as we're concerned, mealtimes are family time and also important for social development etc.

Trash and TNB are just lazy parents. They justify shoving an iPad in Alf's face at mealtimes as according to them he'll only eat if he's distracted by the iPad. Yeah right, because if his iPad didn't exist he would starve himself! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
reminds me of the roald dahl quote

“A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

the opposite of this is true for Ashley.
I wish I could feel like that - Ashley is so pretty. I wish I had a straight nose, blue eyes and symmetrical face. I feel ugly most days (all days), despite my #bekind thoughts. Most
influencers we moan about on Tattle are white, blonde, pale eyes and pretty - it sells. No one would look twice at me, so I wouldn’t be able to flog AllPlants or the other crap she is paid to advertise. I wouldn’t put my kids in the platform, but it seems like such an easy way to make money and be at home.

Anyway, pity party over, time to make tea do the littles.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s in rural france… go take a ball outside and have a kick about for duck sake. If you walk 6 hours round Bordeaux you can go out for some fresh air with him!

Reactions: 13
I wish I could feel like that - Ashley is so pretty. I wish I had a straight nose, blue eyes and symmetrical face. I feel ugly most days (all days), despite my #bekind thoughts. Most
influencers we moan about on Tattle are white, blonde, pale eyes and pretty - it sells. No one would look twice at me, so I wouldn’t be able to flog AllPlants or the other crap she is paid to advertise. I wouldn’t put my kids in the platform, but it seems like such an easy way to make money and be at home.

Ash might be pretty, but she's a bleep. So you still win.

Your loved ones don't care what you look like. Your kids will think you're beautiful no matter what. And I am sure you are beautiful inside and out.

P.S love the user name 😂

• Heart
She feels no guilt sitting in bed feeding the baby while her little boy is trying to get her attention and she can’t tend to both at once? Ooph.
Not only does she feel no guilt about it, she’ll happily find the time to grab her phone, record it and upload it to social media.

It baffles me how these peoples minds work!

She isn't all that pretty IMO. She has an incredibly weird nose, and her face looks quite mask like and robotic (although that probably is more her personality than anything)

Reactions: 9
When I had my 2nd I would ask my older one if he wanted to bring me a book and we could read, or watch TV and cuddle because I've got two arms so there was never a need for him to feel rejected. I also kept his routine the same and used to take him out every afternoon after nursery...it was v knackering in hindsight but my 2 have a great relationship now so it was worth laying the groundwork early on.

I'm not having it that the videos shared of Alf meeting Ad and the one of the birth were filmed on a tripod.

I think she took her mate , the one that filmed the weird pregnant bed white shirt videos, to hospital with her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.