Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @InTheDollsHouse for the thread title.
So we’ve all been waiting for Ashley’s Gran Hello Magazine to publish the story to meet the baby so she could make her big announcement.
Tattlers called the name along with the water reference to the middle name.
Ashley is happy beyond belief that she got her long awaited glorious birth planned c section of her miraculous baby girl.
Her first born meanwhile will be cast off even further.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
They will both suffer but in different ways and actually Alf might have the easier life. No doubt he will play second fiddle but the daughter will have extremely high expectations put on her. She’ll have huge amounts pf pressure put on her by Ashley and nothing will ever be good enough. When she gets older Ashley will no doubt be envious of her accomplishments. Most narcissistic mothers are particularly cruel to their daughters. I just hope Alf and his sister form a close relationship and look after each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m looking forward to a reel showing her non maternity leave working hard in the first 2 weeks of Thumbs birth whilst Tommy gets paternity leave!
just to appear super relatable Ash is back in jeans 3 weeks pp and still manages hair and make up with added photoshopped rare seflies.

No Route 66 booked as of yet like she mentioned before. But hopefully Thumb will have a healthy bank balance already seeing as Mummy sold her first appearance to a national magazine, whilst stating how much she didn’t love her brother at birth. Instead of saying how much Alf loves Ada she says along the lines of ‘we have to be careful as he’s sometimes over enthusiastic with her’. Aren’t all toddlers? Can’t miss out on a negative spin when talking about Alf.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
When is this abroad wedding that she’s apparently taking Thumb to “solo” ??

Reactions: 2
The last weekend in May

Gutted, that’s not too bad then!

Although, there are whisperings of a 5 week passport office strike, hope they’ve been organised enough to register her and get a passport sorted in time 😂🙈 god forbid “woman of the people” Ashley be inconvenienced by the strike action she so fully supports.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Although, there are whisperings of a 5 week passport office strike, hope they’ve been organised enough to register her and get a passport sorted in time 😂🙈 god forbid “woman of the people” Ashley be inconvenienced by the strike action she so fully supports.
Oh yes I forgot about that strike!

Reactions: 3
@SassyLad8 Can you elaborate at all?

How is “all of” what I said offensive? Even the bit where I acknowledge IG isn’t an appropriate way to diagnose and that we don’t have all the info?

Are the signs in Alf listed offensive to mention?

Genuinely curious as i have ASD family members and see some similarities with both Alf and Ash but would love to know how I might express myself in a way that isn’t inappropriate.

Yes, I can elaborate. I’m HFA myself and have had to go through a very difficult life with numerous misconceptions re: my mental/intellectual state due to such generalisations as the ones you posted. If you have met one autistic person, you have met one autistic person, as we say in the community. The kinds of generalisations you are making are out of date and are not representative of both sexes - autism presents differently in men/boys from women/girls, and should not be casually diagnosed on a gossip site. Perpetuating such unhelpful tropes prolongs the stigma that I and numerous others face on a daily basis and makes us have to mask in order to avoid censure and disapprobation.
We have no idea whether Ms James conforms to any such criteria, or if these characteristics have been isolated due to her desire to show her life to the lumpenproletariat in a particular way. Influencers and reality television ‘stars’ present fictitious characters, orchestrated by the producers and managers, which are designed to evoke sympathy, envy, dislike et cetera. Though Ms James is utterly clueless when it comes to child rearing and is noxiously self-absorbed, it doesn’t automatically follow that she has ASD. Nor is it possible to impose a diagnosis upon a two year old child in the limited images, videos etc that we have of him.
The autism community needs and deserves sensitivity and understanding, rather than being a dumping ground for ‘behaviour that I do not understand/like’. This is all that I have to say on the matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@SassyLad8 Can you elaborate at all?

How is “all of” what I said offensive? Even the bit where I acknowledge IG isn’t an appropriate way to diagnose and that we don’t have all the info?

Are the signs in Alf listed offensive to mention?

Genuinely curious as i have ASD family members and see some similarities with both Alf and Ash but would love to know how I might express myself in a way that isn’t inappropriate.

Yes, I can elaborate. I’m HFA myself and have had to go through a very difficult life with numerous misconceptions re: my mental/intellectual state due to such generalisations as the ones you posted. If you have met one autistic person, you have met one autistic person, as we say in the community. The kinds of generalisations you are making are out of date and are not representative of both sexes - autism presents differently in men/boys from women/girls, and should not be casually diagnosed on a gossip site. Perpetuating such unhelpful tropes prolongs the stigma that I and numerous others face on a daily basis and makes us have to mask in order to avoid censure and disapprobation.
We have no idea whether Ms James conforms to any such criteria, or if these characteristics have been isolated due to her desire to show her life to the lumpenproletariat in a particular way. Influencers and reality television ‘stars’ present fictitious characters, orchestrated by the producers and managers, which are designed to evoke sympathy, envy, dislike et cetera. Though Ms James is utterly clueless when it comes to child rearing and is noxiously self-absorbed, it doesn’t automatically follow that she has ASD. Nor is it possible to impose a diagnosis upon a two year old child in the limited images, videos etc that we have of him.
The autism community needs and deserves sensitivity and understanding, rather than being a dumping ground for ‘behaviour that I do not understand/like’. This is all that I have to say on the matter.
I feel like this should be pinned to every thread on tattle!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why is she ‘a little nervous’ to introduce a baby? It’s a standard newborn Trashly, we’ve all seen one.
She knew there would be backlash with the magazine deal/waiting to meet Gran, which by the comments on the post hasn’t gone down the best 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if she said she couldn’t introduce “baby girl” until gran had met her then posts a full blown Hello magazine deal. This women genuinely disgusts me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
As if she said she couldn’t introduce “baby girl” until gran had met her then posts a full blown Hello magazine deal. This women genuinely disgusts me.
You troll, her Gran could only come down this weekend! It was total coincidence that it was the same day that Hello were ready to publish the story! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24

It's scheduled to start next week so I hope she's registered thumb and fast tracked her application.

If it does impact her plans, I cannot wait to see what she has to say about it. She's sympathetic to the NHS (when it suits and she forgets she slags them off about Alf's birth at every opportunity), does that sympathy extend to Civil Servants? I bet not.

Reactions: 9
absolutely no way Jose they are going on a route 66 road trip a) she needs to make money doing ads and how will she be able to that without her stylist/ hair guy/photographer on hand to film her in their spare room? b) she can barely drive, good luck doing route 66 with Tommy alone driving, not only would they make extremely slow progress with him taking breaks all the time but also she would be forced to be on baby duty .... 24/7 with the toddler she hates and a breastfeeding newborn in a close quartered moving vehicle... I doubt it c) her idea of travelling involves vegging out at a five star resort not making do with rural motels in buttfuck nowhere middle of Appalachia.

nahhhhhhh this US trip is going to be rebranded as a Disney World trip to Florida or California and it will be in two years the summer before Alf goes to school. calling it now... see you in 30 threads time.

Reactions: 16
I noticed that there was previously two grid posts with the Hello photo, one with a caption and one with link and the second has been removed. Was she receiving negative comments on that one?

I don't know why it irks me so much, but in the main photo tiny Ada is in leather booties while Ash and Alf are barefoot and Alf's shirt is way too small for him - I bet Alf was barefoot because she cbf dressing him for the photoshoot and the photographer asked Ash to take her shoes off too for consistency. It just seems odd to me that a baby would have shoes on and not a toddler, but then again she had stocked up on non-stereotypically feminine outfits for her awhile back, only the best for her kids Baby Girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So the ridiculously filtered, awful pyjama suit day (17th March) was the day she had her "Hello" photo shoot - the photographer was Vintage Pink lady, her stylist, make up artist, and Michael crunchy curls hairdresser were all over to get her ready.

Tell me again Ash you were waiting for your Gran 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The response to this comment really annoys me. No we wouldn’t all exploit our children for a paycheque!! What is wrong with people!

E172CC36-919B-4F06-9988-14920EF35F8E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.