Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the footage of her enjoying her newborn bubble in that reel - wearing full makeup and posing for the tripod with her hair done.

so glad ash is normalising postnatal bodies!

so normal!

Reactions: 23
Just a lovely video of your 2 kids and you in the middle fluttering your eyelashes and checking yourself out in the camera! Absolutely made me lol on my break! Think Ash is about to get a rude awakening that 99% of parenting is teaching them the same thing over and over again and then once they’ve got that the next thing starts and you go again and no one thanks you or tells you what a good job you are doing as guess what babe… it’s the Blimin job. Uncle IPad can only do so much you might have to actually engage.

Reactions: 19
In my experience with the ale age gaps Alf is probably heavy handed due to her keeping him away. It makes them more keen to be close to baby and therefore come across heavy handed.

I included my 2yo in everything I could. He would cuddle her on the sofa and with all the love and affection he got from us, his parents before she arrived he knew what gentle affection was. Her stories today speaks volumes! 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Love the footage of her enjoying her newborn bubble in that reel - wearing full makeup and posing for the tripod with her hair done.

so glad ash is normalising postnatal bodies!

so normal!
The funny thing with her reel is that postnatal bodies at 2/3 days after birth aren’t the problem. It’s the mum tum you can’t get rid of 2 years down the line 🥴 Obviously you’re going to have a bump still 2 days post section!! Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I never usually listen to her videos with sound on.

God her voice is grating.
My thoughts too. Especially when she says 'gentle, gentle, be kind' in that whiny tone. I think it's a case of when you can see someone is an ugly person inside, everything about them becomes repulsive. For instance, she's actually undeniably pretty, but sometimes all I can see is gollum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My thoughts too. Especially when she says 'gentle, gentle, be kind' in that whiny tone. I think it's a case of when you can see someone is an ugly person inside, everything about them becomes repulsive. For instance, she's actually undeniably pretty, but sometimes all I can see is gollum 🤣
Couldn’t agree more. Ashley is actually very pretty, but she has such an ugly personality and is such a vile person that she appears ugly to me. The more clothes she removes and the more she winks and flutters her eyelashes at the camera, the more repulsed I get.

I don't know guys, it's not like she's had 9 months to prepare Alf for being a big brother. To talk to him about how you handle the baby, how to use gentle hands.

Its almost as if just getting a plastic baby doll doesn't do the work for you who'd have think it?! Turns out everyone but Ash.

But in all honesty, I feel really sorry for Alf. He's 2. He just needs someone to love him properly 😔 actually breaks my heart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
reminds me of the roald dahl quote

“A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

the opposite of this is true for Ashley.

Reactions: 22
26A1CC8A-424A-4F4A-ADE7-909B475C1FBB.jpeg

Both her arms were trapped… but presumably one was filming, and she wasn’t panicking enough to stop eye-bleeping herself?
edited to remove poor Alfie’s face.

I don’t know anything about slings but that one at the soft play doesn’t look right to me how does the kid breathe 😅 and it’s crushing right up. Shock nnb was stood watching him at the ball pit wonder if she is sick of trash now

Reactions: 9
Baby Ad’s face completely covered by the sling 😢 (don’t get me wrong I know you can safely cover part of babies head for extra support, but I can see no way of her being able to breathe properly here?!)

7F772CEB-8C77-43A6-A267-86FCDB97095D.jpeg

and another healthy lunch for Alf 🙃
0934923E-B6E2-49ED-A078-8EFE6AA5A702.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
‘Poor Ada had to endure softplay too’. Ada doesn’t know where the duck she is cos she’s being suffocated in your chest love.
Why does she feel the need to share locations on everything? Even softplay. From this we know roughly where NNB lives. It’s France. We don’t need to know! NNB house should be a safe bolt hole for the kids, away from internet strangers.
There seems to be a lot of attempted kidnaps around Essex lately and these people have networks abroad. I suggest Ash, you crack down on your locations when you’re home.

Atleast Alf got a break from those shoes. He literally has one pair for a 2 week holiday. What the duck?!

Reactions: 21
Why can’t she feed Ada sat on the floor with Alf so she’s playing with him as well. Of course he’s trying to get your attention if you’re just sitting in bed with the baby 🥺
Exactly. Or she could easily cuddle him with the free arm but instead typical Ash spots an opportunity for content and uses the arm to film her toddler rather than actually including him.

And she's admitted that this is him 'every time' she feeds Baby Ad, which will be pretty constant at 5 weeks. Doesn't sound like she's involving him enough at all. Poor Alf 😥

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.