Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here for the blocked and the archives.

Ignoring Alf screaming to talk about Tupperware.

Baby Ad wide awake and not feeding, so no excuse.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha! Outdone herself again - going on about the ‘patriarchy’ whilst constantly using words like ‘real life doll’ ‘dainty’ ‘ baby girl 🤢’ to describe her daughter and then dressing her entirely in pink and flowery stuff?? But she’s against the stereotypes? Sure Ash. All whilst laying in a bed ignoring your toddler letting another woman look after him. I saw last night as well she posted saying ‘ I’ve been given the task to take Alf out to kick a ball’ did she actually need to be told to do that?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Has she really just posted that ‘women are doing it all’ in a rant about her independence when she’s yet to be with her 2 children alone in 5 weeks.
Women are doing it all, except Ashley because Tommy cooks, cleans, fits around her career, and cares for the children 🤣

1480DAEA-5DF7-43D4-BCDE-13C2E3EB10A7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How is she not embarrassed led around in bed upstairs like a teenager whilst her mil is raising her child, it’s not even her own mother, yet she is so comfortable

Reactions: 23
Yet another gifted carrier 😡
She actually wouldn't have a clue how to afford a baby without all these gifted items 🤷

Reactions: 11
If GMB wanted her tit opinion they would’ve got her on the show. Shut up 😂
---
ETA - This has pissed me off. How can she comment on ‘staying home’ like it’s easy work and something she doesn’t do.

Is she not following Pregnant Then Screwed’s campaign? Women are being forced out of work and are having to live off a single wage because we can’t afford childcare!!! She’s an entitled prick.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Haha! Outdone herself again - going on about the ‘patriarchy’ whilst constantly using words like ‘real life doll’ ‘dainty’ ‘ baby girl 🤢’ to describe her daughter and then dressing her entirely in pink and flowery stuff?? But she’s against the stereotypes? Sure Ash. All whilst laying in a bed ignoring your toddler letting another woman look after him. I saw last night as well she posted saying ‘ I’ve been given the task to take Alf out to kick a ball’ did she actually need to be told to do that?
This may sound nasty but there are some babies that do genuinely look like a dolly and dainty and you can tell facially they are a little girl but Ada isnt one of these. She looks like most babies where if you dressed her in a boys outfit or colour people would likely presume shes a boy!
Theres no guarantee dressing Ada like a dolly in pretty pinks is going to have any baring on how she will turn out as an adult

Reactions: 13
At least Ada can breathe in that one.

Her feet are still in the wrong place, though. Should be in ‘M’ position, or frog leg, when she’s actually bundled up and shoved in, and not properly supported.

Ash has actually got every single instruction wrong!

2BA0F3B5-34C9-412A-8B9D-C5D6573A62E9.jpeg

Shoulder seams not pulled back - visible low in front of shoulders.

Shoulder strap fabric is not under baby’s bottom and spread knee to knee - as all of baby is inside and hidden.

Head tuck maybe I’ll give her, but it’s not totally secure.

Outer strap isn’t even halfway up baby’s back, let alone up to neck.

Hip band is not low on (Ash’s) hips - too high risks riding up and risks losing support for baby.

Oh and did I mention TICKS yet?! Because they do.

87F3E933-CA1B-4CBA-BED2-B7D5E79794F9.jpeg

The #gifted carrier people must be so happy right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Her feet are still in the wrong place, though. Should be in ‘M’ position, or frog leg, when she’s actually bundled up and shoved in, and not properly supported.

View attachment 2099681

Shoulder strap fabric is not under baby’s bottom and spread knee to knee - as all of baby is inside and hidden.

Hip band is not low on (Ash’s) hips - too high risks riding up and risks losing support for baby.

View attachment 2099689

Looks like Ad is all hunched up and folding in on herself 😬 Cannot be good for her surely? And I mean Ada not Ashley because to be quite honest I couldn’t give a duck about the well-being of that horrible wretched witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So is Ashley traveling back alone with Ada or does she have NNB roped in to help yet again and the rest of the bleeping "village"
oh and good luck with customs/ passport control on way back both in France and U.K. ....along with EasyJet/Ryanair issues
sounds like a "mare coming back to U.K. with everyone else who went away for Easter

Reactions: 11
Looks like Ad is all hunched up and folding in on herself 😬 Cannot be good for her surely? And I mean Ada not Ashley because to be quite honest I couldn’t give a duck about the well-being of that horrible wretched witch.
It’s not good for her at all! Awful for her spine.

I’ve watched the video on the carrier website and it’s so ridiculously easy to use, it takes seconds, yet she still got it wrong!
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2099681

View attachment 2099689

I was looking at the picture thinking it looked odd but as you've pointed out here it's because Ada isn't held properly at all, it's worrying that she can't see the errors herself, I hope the brand let her know where she's going wrong
---
Ok so the brand has added her story to their story....so perhaps they're not fussed about the carrier being used safely 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So is Ashley traveling back alone with Ada or does she have NNB roped in to help yet again and the rest of the bleeping "village"
oh and good luck with customs/ passport control on way back both in France and U.K. ....along with EasyJet/Ryanair issues
sounds like a "mare coming back to U.K. with everyone else who went away for Easter
NNB will travel too as Alf is back in childcare next week!

Plus she has the same surname as the kids so that will ease any issues at customs - with Ash having a different surname she should carry written authority from TNB and a copy of birth certificates, to avoid being stopped and challenged.

Reactions: 6
If GMB wanted her tit opinion they would’ve got her on the show. Shut up 😂
---
ETA - This has pissed me off. How can she comment on ‘staying home’ like it’s easy work and something she doesn’t do.

Is she not following Pregnant Then Screwed’s campaign? Women are being forced out of work and are having to live off a single wage because we can’t afford childcare!!! She’s an entitled prick.
This! She’s sat there banging on about women wanting to be at home but not being able to afford to live off one wage, when there are thousands of women who can’t work because of the insane childcare costs. People will DM her about that I’m sure and there will be an updated pointless rant later today.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.