Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Or she could easily cuddle him with the free arm but instead typical Ash spots an opportunity for content and uses the arm to film her toddler rather than actually including him.

And she's admitted that this is him 'every time' she feeds Baby Ad, which will be pretty constant at 5 weeks. Doesn't sound like she's involving him enough at all. Poor Alf 😥
I’m pregnant with my second and my first one feeling left out is honestly my biggest fear so I’ll be doing anything I can to include him. Alf asking her to get up would break my heart but she’s just finding it funny?!

She’s also always got Ada strapped to her which can’t be making Alf feel great, maybe let NNB have her for an hour or two and get out and spend some 1 on 1 time with Alf 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Baby Ad’s face completely covered by the sling 😢 (don’t get me wrong I know you can safely cover part of babies head for extra support, but I can see no way of her being able to breathe properly here?!)

View attachment 2096662
She looks like she has conjunctivitis here 😵
Literally trying to work out how Ada is not totally smushed up under there.

Reactions: 7
One thing I’ve always read is don’t blame the baby for things you can’t do.
‘Mummy is feeding your sister’ in Alf’s world is blaming the baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ashley I know I’m a horrible internet troll and all that, but for the sake of Ada’s well-being will you please please watch a proper wrapping tutorial and learn the TICKS guidelines

C20C7F4D-88E0-4BE7-A387-D9B4E1CE6764.jpeg

---

The head can’t be all the way back by the right elbow? Can it??
I think it must be. Then Ash’s hand is cradling Ada’s bum.

That (which I circled red on my other post) can only be head, knees, or feet I think?

It’s possible she’s feeding Ada and that’s why the head is so low, but she‘s got it so wrong.

This shows how it should be done in a cradle hold for a newborn (5:10 onwards if you’re watching Ashley)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wondered if she was feeding her in that picture, hence the head being in that position? But it still looks far from ideal positioning. I've been trying to get to grips with a sling but I won't be taking any tips from Ashley that's for sure!
I never really mastered feeding in a sling, but for getting through the day it was a lifesaver.

What type do you have? Really worth seeing if there’s a sling library near you, they’re so helpful and will be able to help with positioning but also you can try all sorts of different kinds ❤

Reactions: 6
Alf is being demanding because she’s clearly precious about feeding the princess. When I had my second the poor mite had to be fed whilst I chased her sister around because I knew if I was tied to a sitting position all hell could break loose! I also used the time to enable my eldest to be “helpful” and gave her activities etc. to do if I sensed it was going to be a longer feed. She really has no clue and hasn’t thought about any of this side of stuff has she.

Reactions: 10
Alf is being demanding because she’s clearly precious about feeding the princess. When I had my second the poor mite had to be fed whilst I chased her sister around because I knew if I was tied to a sitting position all hell could break loose! I also used the time to enable my eldest to be “helpful” and gave her activities etc. to do if I sensed it was going to be a longer feed. She really has no clue and hasn’t thought about any of this side of stuff has she.
She'll be asking for advice again next because she's absolutely clueless about mothering. That ✨ instinct✨ of hers seems pretty bleeping useless.

No doubt NNB is running around after Alf and doing all the cooking and cleaning whilst Ashley sits around on her phone with her tits out. Do we think she actually gets up and helps prepare some food or something when Baby Ad has a nap? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
No doubt NNB is running around after Alf and doing all the cooking and cleaning whilst Ashley sits around on her phone with her tits out. Do we think she actually gets up and helps prepare some food or something when Baby Ad has a nap? 🤔
She does absolutely duck all at home so I doubt she does anything there. Sits about waiting to be served and let’s NNB see to Alf.

I get the impression NNB has asked not to appear on Ash's insta anymore. Can't say I blame her!

Reactions: 8
If she can walk around a French town and feed at the same time, I don’t believe she’s isn’t mobile at home. She could Atleast invite him onto the bed for a cuddle or go and feed somewhere his toys are. Use your ✨ initiative ✨

And rule #1 never blame the baby. But of course she’s done her research and bought him a dolly.

I reckon the novelty of having ash there is wearing thin with NNB. Can’t see Ash washing up and doing her own laundry there.

She’s only asking for advice to get messages because she needs the engagement!
100% this - her engagement is through the floor, the Hello shoot didn’t register at all.

84Worlds ‘talent’ is leaving in droves - their current TOP content is that Aston from JLS is working on new music and Liam from 2 love islands ago might be doing a photo story reveal with Millie Court. A list, baby!!

Ash can’t jump ship to new management because, well, what’s she got to offer them now??

Reactions: 9
If she can feed while talking on live TV I’m sure she can feed while entertaining Alf or was it, the thing that gained her loads of followers, just performative for clout?! 🤔

Reactions: 9
100% this - her engagement is through the floor, the Hello shoot didn’t register at all.

84Worlds ‘talent’ is leaving in droves - their current TOP content is that Aston from JLS is working on new music and Liam from 2 love islands ago might be doing a photo story reveal with Millie Court. A list, baby!!

Ash can’t jump ship to new management because, well, what’s she got to offer them now??
Wait, you mean other agencies aren’t lining up to sign a grade A student who was single for 6 years and can’t believe that she isn’t now, and who is a terrible Alpro and Google phone #ambassador?

I can’t believe that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.