Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was the same when my second was born I was so upset that I couldn't give my eldest the same amount of attention..I wish I felt no guilt like she does. I actually don't know how she doesn't feel any guilt!

Reactions: 12
Thread title - Ashley James #23 baby Ad perfect little doll, Forgotten Alf will be living under the bridge with us trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: Now she's got her Baby #Ad, Alf's main caregiver is Uncle iPad
Sorry I've just realised how similar my suggestion was to one I had seen and liked before by here4thenose but it's too late for me to delete now 🙈 Can I retract anyway? I'm cringing at myself, sorry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That video of Alf falling over. Why has she posted that? She can’t still not be concerned about him surely? He should not be falling over his own feet like that whilst barely moving.
Ashley please have your little boy checked over by someone who will use something other than intuition and telepathy to make a decision on if the little lad is ok.

Reactions: 19
I know it’s beating a dead horse on the guilt stuff…but 🤪

Feeding my ten month old and trying to put her down for a nap. My four year old has run in and woken her sister up about five times already, because she needs me for something. So frustrating. But I’m sitting here feeling terrible because I can’t be everything for everyone all at once. I don’t feel guilty that she had ice cream with her breakfast (don’t @me 😂) or that she’ll probably watch a movie later, but dividing time between children is a huge source of guilt. Most of us are doing the best we can and I know it’s not logical, but it’s such a normal and perfectly okay feeling!! It makes me a better mother because it pushes me to put in more effort when I can.

Stepping over the four year old at my feet to put baby in her cot now and hope she stays down. Wish me luck 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Very concerning that at Alf’s age he struggles to run and kick a ball. My eldest was a “late” walker (17.5 months), but was very stable and running in jumping in a matter of weeks after being on her feet. Being a later walker shouldn’t have any impact on movements further down the line. A part of me wonders if Alf is undergoing physio / further assessment and we just don’t hear about it, but seeing as Ashley is so open about all other aspects of her life on IG I do wonder why she would choose not to share something like this?

Also, “us” time is not inclusive of your kid watching TV programmes while you film yourself on your phone Ashley..!
I *kind* of understand the no mum guilt thing… I don’t really feel it because I’m not back at work yet and I know I do the best I can by my kids. The times I do feel a pang of it is when my eldest watches more tv than normal during a difficult day or my youngest has missed her nap due to my bad planning or something similar. To not feel anything at all like that at all is odd! Especially in Ashley’s case when she has publically cast SO much shade in Alf’s direction and endlessly compared him to his otherwise “perfect” sister.

Reactions: 11
Why is laughing at her son falling over? That’s horrible. I mean fair enough he didn’t hurt himself but she’s putting it out there on the internet and making fun of him. That’s no right!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
This maybe a stupid question and this isn’t so much just aimed at Ashley as all influencers who post with their kids etc - are there laws / child labour laws that say any money on ads featuring them have to go into a fund for them? Or any laws around them “working” I’m not so much talking about the random posting but the ad posts that kids feature in? Bit random but was watching an interview about child actors ( in USA) and they mentioned about parents using kids online now and how this will be a while new can of worms in child labour and if the parents keep all the money.

Reactions: 7
Hears her son screaming in the background, clearly upset.

Pauses. Says ‘oh’ and shrugs.

Carries on rant about Tupperware and patriarchy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Does she ever get out of bed?
How does she have time to moan about tuppaware?

She seems holed up in that room since Tommy left. I wonder if NNB is turning frosty wanting her to go home 😂

Reactions: 12
Hears her son screaming in the background, clearly upset.

Pauses. Says ‘oh’ and shrugs.

Carries on rant about Tupperware and patriarchy.
couldn't believe this. couldn't stop herself continuing the rant that nobody asked for despite the fact HER son was crying and NNB was having to sort it herself. even the look she gave was like an "ugh, him again". I CANNOT COPE WITH THE INNATE SELFISHNESS OF THIS bleeping head SHE MAKES ME SO MAD

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
couldn't believe this. couldn't stop herself continuing the rant that nobody asked for despite the fact HER son was crying and NNB was having to sort it herself. even the look she gave was like an "ugh, him again". I CANNOT COPE WITH THE INNATE SELFISHNESS OF THIS bleeping head SHE MAKES ME SO MAD
She’s ridiculous, baby Ad isn’t even feeding so why is she still sat in that room avoiding her other child?! I don’t get her at all, her priorities are so warped.

Reactions: 13
This is her "back to work" 🤣 ranting about nothing, it's very important!

Her rant about mothering men etc cracks me up as she's acting like the men but with NNB. She's being looked after by NNB and NNB is raising her kids while she "works". It's time Ash stepped up and realised NNB isn't Alf's mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thought she never let Alf cry?....yet another lie she likes to perpetuate
duck you and your rants about the patriarchy.....you're a lousy excuse of a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has she really just posted that ‘women are doing it all’ in a rant about her independence when she’s yet to be with her 2 children alone in 5 weeks.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.